Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sit on my face?

"Oh how he wanted to be the reason she moaned"

4
1 Comment 1
11.6k Views 11.6k
586 words 586 words
It was another boring summer day for Jason at his grocery store job.
He hated working here, and would quit in a heartbeat - if it weren't for Kelsey.

Kelsey was a beautiful red headed girl only a couple years older than him. She was shorter, and athletic, but possessed a very large pair of breasts, and her ass was rather plump and full for a girl her age.

She would often flirt with him while they worked together stocking shelves or moving freight in the back of the store. But she didn't realize that all this time Jason was constantly fantasizing about her body. Often after accidentally touching her skin or seeing her breasts as she bent over, he would escape to the bathroom and quickly masturbate while replaying his favorite scenario of them fucking in the back by the freezers.

Kelsey had a boyfriend, a tall black guy on the basketball team. He knew she was only really with him because he had an enormous cock. As the day wore out and the store began to close, Kelsey found Jason in the loading dock crushing boxes.

"Hey, do you mind if I take off a little early? My boyfriend is here to pick me up and I don't want to keep him waiting."

"Of course not, have a good night Kelsey."

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks! Be careful going home in the dark," she added as she headed out the door.

--------------

After Jason had finished with the closing routine he grabbed his bike and exited through the back door of the building. As he prepared to leave he heard a squeaking from around the corner, it sounded like two people humping in a car.

While remaining in the shadows he peered around the edge of the building and saw Kelsey's boyfriend's car parked beside the freight trailer.

Victoria_Ks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Ks

The parking lot flood lights revealed Kelsey's naked body bent over the backseat while her boyfriend, Dante, rammed into her from behind. He could hear her moaning with each stroke of his thick black cock, and instantly grew hard.

From in the shadows Jason opened his jeans and pulled out his stiffening penis which had begun to dribble fluid. There he stood and watched while pulling at his shaft imagining it was his cock inside her drooling pussy, fucking her to near tears while she quivered and moaned with every thrust. Jason could see her body tense and her back arch as she shut her eyes and came hard on his cock. Her mouth opened wide in a steady moan, or her teeth biting her lip in a stifled scream of ecstasy.

Jason could feel his balls tighten as Dante began to thrust wildly much like men do just before spilling their seed inside a woman. He now shut his eyes and simply listened while imagining himself inside the car, fucking her doggy style, her pale soft tits swaying with his thrusts. And now just as he heard the partners gasping in climax, he too came, releasing three spurts of thick white cum into the air, imaging they were shooting deep inside her pussy while she collapsed and moaned like his red headed whore.

As he opened his eyes he saw that they had begun putting their clothes back on. Jason quickly stuffed his meat back into his trousers and took off into the night on his bike, excited about his new fantasy which he could masturbate to.

-----

To be continued...
Published 
Written by po3tic_p0rn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments