Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah gets caught

"Peter gets home late and finds his girlfriend behind her laptop"

44
27 Comments 27
28.2k Views 28.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Around 11 pm Peter gets home from work. It has been a longday at the gas station, working the evening shift. When he pulls up to the house he sees the lights are still on in the living room.

“My girlfriend must be still awake and watching TV,” he thinks.

He parks his car and walks to the back. He opens the backdoor into the kitchen and goes inside. They have like a bar between the living room and the kitchen. He looks through it and sees Sarah sitting on the couch. The TV is not on but his girlfriend stares at her laptop. She is just wearing her pink panties and grey tank top although it is mid-February.

She seems to be very much in to her laptop since she didn’t notice he got home. He keeps quiet and wonders what she is doing. She types and reads from the screen of her laptop. Sometimes she smiles, sometimes she bites her lip. It looks like she is chatting with someone online. But not the normal chat he guesses because her nipples stand stiff in her grey tank top. She also moves around a lot on the couch, like her panties are on fire.

Quietly he watches her move one hand between her legs. She spreads her legs a bit wider. She starts to rub over her pink cotton panties. He clearly sees Sarah rub her finger over her panties. She presses the soft fabric between her pussy lips. Her finger stops at her clit and she rubs it hard. The fabric is pressed tight against her pussy lips. Her pussy lips are clearly visible in her pink panties. He also notices a small wet spot appearing in the fabric. He doesn’t know exactly what she is chatting but it seems to get her very hot.

A soft sound appears from her laptop, she got a new message. He watches her read it. The message makes her smile. Quickly she replies and her hands move to her breasts. She starts to massage them with both hands. At first she is softly touching them, later she squeezes them quite hard.

As another ping announces a new message on her laptop, she lets go of her breasts. A smile occurs on her face and her hands move to the bottom of her tank top. Slowly she pulls it over her head, setting her breasts free. Two erected nipples stand out on top of them. Quickly she replies on her laptop, her message is shortly followed by another ping.

Her hands go back to her naked breasts. Gently she takes her nipples between her fingers and roles them, her nipples get even harder. Another ping follows from the laptop, she quickly looks at the screen and she answers the message with a short reply.

Her hands move to her belly. One hand slides under the waistband off her panties. From the kitchen Peter can see her hand disappear inside her pink cotton panties. She lets out a soft moan when her fingers reach her pussy lips. Her fingers move around inside her panties. She must be rubbing her clit because small moans keep coming from her mouth.

As he figured out what is happing, Peter gets turned on even more. His girlfriend is sex chatting with some guy online. The guy is telling what to do and she is actually doing it.

Seeing Sarah masturbate didn’t leave Peter untouched. But knowing she is doing it on instructions from someone else makes him rock hard. His pants are restraining his stiff cock, quickly he opens his pants to set it free. He let his pants drop to the floor and quietly steps out of them. He runs his hand over his hard cock, jerking it a little bit.

His eyes are drawn back to his girlfriend hoping that he could join her somehow. Another two pings arise from her laptop. She takes her hand from her panties. She double clicks on the touchpad and stares at the screen. From her face he can see she is surprised but smiling at the same time.

As she suddenly gets up from the couch, he takes a step back into the darker side of the kitchen. She put her hands on her panties and slowly pulls them down, dropping them on the floor. Completely naked she sits down and writes another message on her laptop. Peter guesses she is confirming to the guy her panties are off.

Another message arrives from him. She smiles, and closes her eyes. Her hand moves to her naked pussy and she start to rub it again. At first slow but then increases the speed.

“This is my chance,” he thinks, “her eyes are closed so she won’t see me walk in.”

As he walks in, he sits down on the floor next to his girlfriend. She still hasn’t notice him. She rubs her clit hard with her eyes closed. Soft moans come from her mouth. He takes a look at the screen. There is a close-up of a cock on the screen. The cock is all hard, the head is wet and the foreskin is pulled back a bit. Next to it stands his last message.

“Close your eyes and rub your clit while you think of my hard cock. Rub it till you hear my next message,” he wrote.

Ping, there is his next message.

“How does that make u feel?” he asks Sarah.

Once she hears the sound my girlfriend opens her eyes. She sees Peter and instantly closes her legs and tries to cover up her breasts. Her cheeks become red from shame. Quickly he kisses her on the mouth and holds her tight, feeling her hard nipples poke into his chests.

“It’s alright, your little show really turned me on,” he whispers in her ear, putting her hand on his stiff cock.

“Why don’t we continue together with your new friend,” he tells her.

Quickly she replies to her guy on the laptop.

“Very hot….”

Ping, another message from him arrives.

“Two of my fingers enter your pussy, just as you will do now too. Fill your pussy and tell me how it feels.”

Peter takes his hand and rubs his two fingers between her pussy lips in search of her entrance.

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

Gently he pushes them inside. She is so wet they slide in very easily. He spreads her pussy open with his two fingers, slowly he moves them in and out. His girlfriend bends over to the laptop while he is fingering her.

“Oh god... I so needed this,” she types.

“Feels good to fill yourself? Curve your fingers and press them against your public bone. What fingers did you choose to use?” he replies.

Peter does what the guy tells her to do. He curves his fingers and presses them against her public bone. She moans softly, making him to rub a bit harder on the inside of her pussy. She moans again, louder this time. He must have found her g-spot.

“Middle and first,” Sarah replies to his question.

“When was the last time you were touched there?” he asks.

“48 hours ago by my boyfriend,” she answers him, smiling at Peter.

“Guess he used more than just his fingers...” is his reply.

Sarah thinks back to the wild sex they had two days ago.

“YES!”

Peter has been fingering her trough out this whole conversation. Her juices run down his fingers making his whole hand wet. Her pussy feels so warm and moist. He loves to play with it, sliding his fingers in and out of it.

“Would you like my cock to fill your pussy now? Stretch it, rub it, poke it?” they guy replies, getting back to their cyber game.

“Yes,” she answers to him.

“Spread your legs and let my cock find your entrance. Let it spread your lips, seeing the purple head disappear inside you,” he tells her.

Peter gets between her legs and rubs his cock between her pussy lips. He puts the head at her entrance and slowly pushes it in. His girlfriend moans loud when his cock slides in her pussy. He sees it disappear inside her, like the guy described. Her tide pussy is pulling back his foreskin, exposing the purple head of his cock. Slowly he feels it slide all the way inside her wet pussy.

“Mmm.. I love that,” she types, looking deep into my eyes letting out a little moan again.

“I am sliding it inside you, filling you inch by inch. Feel my hard rod standing stiff inside you...tell me what u doing?” the stranger on the other side replies.

“I took a toy to mimic your actions,” she tells him, smiling at her boyfriend.

He is the toy she mentioned, he knows it. He loves to be her toy tonight.

“Are you filling your pussy with it? With fast deep strokes like I would with my cock? Are you lying down?” he asks.

Sarah’s pussy gets filled by Peter’s thick cock. Her pussy is stretched around his cock like a tight glove. She is so wet he slides in and out easily. Peter fucks his girlfriend with fast deep strokes, the way she was told to do with her toy. Getting pounded by Peter, his girlfriend has a hard time replying her friend but she manages.

“Yes, I am,” she replies

“I would rather fuck you on your knees, deep and hard. That way I can see my cock slide in and out of your pussy. I want to rub your asshole with my finger, making it moist with the juice on my cock,” he replies.

“Mmmmmm.. that sounds perfect,” is her answer, she loves doggy style.

Both are glad the guy changes to this position, it makes it easier to reply for Sarah and they can look at the screen together. She put the laptop on the couch and sits down on her knees behind it with her ass up to Peter. He gets behind her and teases her by running his hard cock once between her dripping pussy lips.

“Get on your knees and pump that toys deep in your pussy for me, fill it up, feel it stretch,” he commands her.

As Peter reads the message, he pushes his cock in his girlfriend all the way. He feels his balls hit her pussy. She lets out a deep moan, she wasn’t expecting it yet, but it feels so good. They get in to the same rhythm quickly. She pushes backwards on him, while he thrusts forward. They make love so passionately that way they almost forget the guy on the other side.

“OH GOD, YES,” my girlfriend replies to him.

“You like those thrusts inside you? My hand grabs your ass, pulling you on my cock. Would you rub your clit for me?” he asks her.

She moves her hand to her clit and start rubbing it like he told her to do. Peter puts his hands on her hips and pulls her even further on to his cock. He notices that she is not far from cumming, she moans loud every time he drives his cock in to her. Her hand goes crazy on her clit and her face is buried into the couch.

“Mm I’m cumming,” she manages to type to her friend.

He feels her pussy tighten around his cock, milking it even harder. She lets out a loud scream and let go of her pussy. Peter has to hold onto her hips so she won’t fall of the couch. He keeps on pounding her pussy while he feels her orgasm slowly flow away.

“Let me fill your pussy with my cum. Do you love the feeling of cum inside you?” he sends her.

Of course Peter wants to fill his girlfriend’s pussy with his cum, he knows she love to feel it shoot inside her. He makes a few last strokes, followed by one of the best orgasm he ever had. Load after load he fills her pussy, mixing her juices with his.

His girlfriend writes her online friend one last message and then signs off.

“Thank you, you just gave me one off the best orgasm I ever had….”

Satisfied they lay down on the couch, his arms around her holding her tight. Together they stare at all the messages on the screen. The guy on the other side would never have guessed what just happened to his cyber girl….

Published 
Written by Paintmaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments