Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Vacation

3
3 Comments 3
16.5k Views 16.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Our Vacation Story

 

It’s a cold windy day and Sherri and I are at the airport ready to leave for a warm vacation at a beautiful all inclusive resort in Aruba .

 

While sitting in the waiting area for loading onto the plane you start talking to the woman next to you to find they are also going to the same resort and like us so happy to get away from our miserable winter.

 

She introduces herself and husband Frank to us and tells us this is their 12 th year anniversary and are looking so forward to the trip.

 

We tell Frank and Jaime that it is our first real holiday away together and we also can’t wait for it to get started. Talking with them is very pleasant and helps the 2 hours before flight and 2 hours of flight to go fast.

We all get to the resort at 3:00 in the afternoon and tell them that we are going to get settled and that if they want we could have dinner together.

 

They quickly agree and we head in different directions to our room.

 

The room while not extravagant, is very nice with a large king bed in the center and beautiful patio doors to our 3 rd storey balcony.

 

I take you into my arms and tell you for the thousandth time that I am so lucky to have found my perfect dream girl. You give me a smile and say how you feel the same and then give me a fun poke in the side saying that if you were such a dream girl why have we have been in this room 2 minutes already and you aren’t raping me.

 

We both laugh and I throw you on the bed and quickly hold you down while you try to wiggle free. As my lips meet yours you stop fighting and we share a kiss as only we can have to always tell one another just how committed to each other we are.

While we kiss I take your arms and slowly raise them over your head and whisper to you not to move. I lift up so that I am on my knees straddled across you hips. I reach the bottom of your top and slowly lift it up over your head and for a few seconds just look down at you thinking how beautiful you look.

 

Your hair is spread out form each side of your head onto the sheets and I see your breasts slowly rising and falling as your breathing gets heavier.

 

As you smile up to me your arms still straight above your head, you run your tongue over you lips and quietly ask me to please take you, that you are my baby girl. I lift my shirt off over my head, then undo my pants and with as little getting up as possible take then and my underwear off, then go back to sitting across your hips.

 

You start to reach for me but I take your arms and place them back over your head and whisper again to you not to move, just lay back and let me please you so as to show just how I feel for you.

 

You take a deep breath and your nipples grow as hard as I have ever seen them. Slowly I undo your pants and slide them down your legs and drop them to the floor beside mine. Sliding my body down to sit just above you feet I again take in the beautiful picture laying in front of me.

 

Then wedging between your feet I take your ankles and slowing spread your legs. You watch as my eyes move up your legs and focus on your moist crotch, then up across your stomach to your breast and those nipples you know I love so much.

 

Finally further to stare into your eyes and with I consider the most beautiful face in the world, I feel a lump in my throat and have to hold back a small tear as I think to myself that I don’t know if I can ever express to you how much you mean to me.

 

I slide down to lay beside you running my hand through your hair and caressing your neck and cheek.

 

You lift your lips to mine and we gently kiss as I run my fingers down your cheek across your neck and then with the tips of my fingers trace around your nipple but don’t touch it. I hear you let out a long breath and then arch your chest to me. I slide my hand over you breast and massage it gently as we continue to kiss.

 

The time disappears as we kiss one another our tongues caressing one another’s then being sucked deep into one another’s mouth and as we take turns sucking each other’s tongues imitating the way you suck my cock.

  I move my mouth down to those nipples I love so much and just before licking them I squeeze one just hard enough to make you wince, then gently kiss it before sucking it into my mouth. It swells even large as I suck on it and massage your breast.

 

All the time I am going from nipple to nipple my hand slowly runs down your outer thigh to your knee and then moves around to your inner thigh.

 

Sliding my hand up to just below you wet pussy I move it back to the outside of your hip and back down, each time getting so close to touching your wet lips.

 

As I suck your nipple I grab your nipple ring with my teeth and slowly pull up making you arch your back as high as you can, taking you to the height where you take a deep breath and small whimper from the pleasurable pain level you love; holding you there seeing your nipple pulled by it’s ring.

 

Then I slowly lower my head to let you lay flat once more on the bed.

I reach up and start to pull your hands down as I slide my tongue over your stomach and over your thigh. Taking you hands and moving them to your breasts as I lick my way over your thigh and then spread your legs further.

 

My tongue makes its way up between your legs and slides between your cheeks over your tight hole and then to the base of your sweet slit; gently wedging itself through your heavenly tasting pussy to your clit. I take your clit between my lips and suck it as I force my tongue between my lips to press at the tiny hard bud.

 

My mouth makes the journey from your tight pucker to your clit a few more times before I stop at your clit taking it between my top teeth and tongue and slowly rubbing my tongue back and forth while I slide two fingers into your waiting pussy.

 

Gently working my fingers in and out of you while my tongue continues to work you clit I curl my fingers back and against your G spot tickling it in the way I know will bring you to where your body will be completely mine and all control of it taken from you.

 

As you start to thrust your hips to my mouth I lick and suck your clit harder as my fingers also quicken their pace until I know you will cum at any second. I quickly pull my mouth away and while leaving my fingers inside you pull them back to take the pressure off your G spot. With desperation in your voice you plead, please, please may I cum.

 

I look up without raising my head to see you massaging your breasts and pulling your nipple rings and you looking down with that beautiful submissive pout you get and I whisper, soon baby girl soon.

 

You will know the sign that it is ok. At that I return my mouth to your clit and again bring the pressure of my fingers to your G spot working both as I know you love best. Bringing you to the crest and stopping two more times I then let your reach it again and this time with my other hand reach beneath you and slide a finger into your tight ass which I know you will realize is the sign for you to cum.

 

In a matter of seconds you reach down taking the back of my head and thrusting your pussy hard against my mouth. Your body shaking you let the loud moans of ecstasy escape from your lips as your juices squirt over my mouth and face.

 

I hungrily lick every drop of your sweet cum as I can then move up to cover your mouth with my kisses and the taste of your explosion.

 

Your hand reaches down grabbing my throbbing cock and you guide it to your waiting pussy where I slowly slide half its length into you before then thrusting it to the full length and inner most regions of your body.

We continue kissing and licking each others lips as I move my body inside yours. You look into my eyes with a glazed look and them me how much your love me as I smile down telling you that you are truly the love of my life.

 

You feel my breathe quicken and from my movements you know that I will soon reach the edge of my control and quickly whisper, please cum on my tits so I can wear your sent tonight.

 

I take a few more plunges into you before pulling out and straddling your chest, grabbing my cock and giving the final strokes it needs to have my cum rush through me and gush onto your tits.

 

I move back to straddle your stomach and watch as you bring your nipple to your mouth slowly licking some of my cum into your mouth and then bringing your tongue back out to show me your tasting delight before then taking back into your mouth and down your throat.

 

Then you rub the cum over your breast and the base of your neck before sucking each finger clean. I lie down beside you and pull you tight to me and as we gently kiss we again tell each other how much we love the other and lay there gently kissing for the next half hour.

In time we make our way to the shower where you are carful to wash yourself everywhere except the top of your chest and base on your neck. We get dressed and make our way to the restaurant to meet Frank and Jaime, get drinks and sit at a quiet table.

 

The time flies by as we eat and joke with them and are ready to head to the disco for some dancing so you two girls head to the washroom before we leave the table.
 

While fixing your hair Jaime says to you that they had gone to the beach before dinner for a walk and were surprised to not see us out and about, with a bit of a smirk she asked, what were you two doing?

 

You just give her a bigger smirk in return and lift up and pull her face to your neck and ask her to take a deep breath. She gently pulls away, saying fuck girl, I just almost came.

 

  You smile and the two of you come back out and we head for some dancing. Again the night continues to fly by and by midnight we are all tired from our flight and the day so head off for the night making arrangements for the next day to meet up.

SamaanthaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamaanthaWhite

 

The following day we spend the day at the beach swimming and playing some volleyball. Frank and I both comment more than once how good the two of you look in your very revealing bikinis which only encourages you both to make sure we both get as much a show as possible.

At about 4 we head back to our rooms and freshen up for dinner and then meet again at our favorite secluded table. You have worn a light beach dress as I asked and I know you will have not worn panties as you would know with the request of the dress being made the panties are always left.

 

As dinner progresses I slide my hand up your thigh and slide a finger into you to start to massage your clit. As we continue to talk, we can tell that while Frank has no idea what is going on, Jaime is very aware and starting to squirm in her seat.

 

After a bit of time passes, Jaime clears her throat and starts to say something that we can tell is a little uncomfortable for her to start. She say’s you both are so much fun you have made our vacation thus far.

 

We both smile and tell her they have done the same for us.

 

She then continues to say that Frank and she had a special mission on this trip that if possible they want to do. She goes on the say that in the twelve years they had been married they have enjoyed what they think is a great sex life and never cheated on one another, but had always had a fantasy of doing a group thing with another couple.

 

I pull my finger from your clit and squeeze your thigh knowing what is next.

 

Jaime then asks if we would be willing to join them tonight in their room. I smile at them both and say, that they are both glorious people and I’m sure Shelby finds Frank as sexy as I find Jaime but that I am sorry but we just can’t do that as I couldn’t share you with anyone nor be with anyone else.

 

Jaime’s body deflates and she looks a bit embarrassed by asking, so I quickly continue.

We have fantasies just like them and if they are willing to help with one of ours, I think they could in a way experience an exciting and different sexual experience without being with someone else.

 

They both looked puzzled and Frank asks what our proposal is.

 

You looked at me and also asked the same thing, but with a little different tone making me laugh and say, give me a sec baby, I don’t think you will be mad at me.

 

You give me a sexy smile and say ok go on you definitely have my curiosity peaked.

 

Well I start, one of our biggest fantasies is to be watched and while not aware at first in a short time be aware that we are being watched.

 

I would also like to combine another fantasy with this, with you and Jaime behind the curtains watching us, after a few minutes Frank I would like you to use our video cam and film us while Jaime sat in the chair by the bed watching.

 

That way you have something on the vacation that is new for you both, and we get a video of us that we can watch later.

 

You giggle and hug me tight saying how much you love me and then give Frank and Jaime your best pout asking them to please do it.

 

Frank looks at Jaime and smiles saying I like the idea, we can get all horned up and then go crazy back in our room and at the same time watch what I think will be a great show.

 

Jaime smiles and nods saying yes I agree, it doesn’t satisfy my two cocks at once but holly fuck I am so wet let’s go.

We decide to go to our room and they go in first leaving the door slightly ajar for us so that they can get into position and Frank can get the cam ready and have the extra battery near by.

 

We enter the room and the lights are down but still bright enough that everyone will have a great view and the cam will get a great shot. I walk up behind you and wrap my arms around you and start to caress your tits paying special attention to your nipples and rings. You press your butt back against me as I kiss your neck and start to say how beautiful you look tonight.

 

You slide your hand between us and play with my cock as you tell me that you want your man to take you tonight and claim your body as only I can. I pull the tie from your dress and open it revealing your beautiful breasts to our semi hidden guests as Frank has the camera out from the curtains.

 

I slide my hand down and caress your slit and clit continuing to kiss your neck and whisper into your ear that I am going to claim you tonight and claim you so no one has a doubt whose girl you are.

 

I then pull your rings out from your body till your nipples are fully extended then push you to the bed. As we hit the bed and I push open your legs and dive into your pussy with my mouth; you catch the movement of Frank closing in with the camera and you nipples jump to attention and a shiver goes through you at the thought of them both watching.

 

  I slide back up to your mouth and after kissing you whisper that I want you to cum when ever you are ready as I want to watch you later on film.

 

You smile back at me and I slide back to your wet pussy and suck you to your first orgasm before touching you with my fingers.

 

Then with my fingers inside you and my tongue working your clit I bring you to a first and then another orgasm and then your body starts to convulse as you explode, squiring your juices covering my mouth and upper chest.

  Moving up I cover your mouth with mine and thrust my cock deep into you. You arc up to meet me and we pump as hard and fast as we can both now loosing all awareness of Frank and Jaime being in the room.

 

As we thrust our selves against each other our mouths still kissing and licking you’re cum from my face and chest and telling each other how hot each are.

 

I roll you over and pull you into doggie position and again bury my cock deep into your wet cunt. Reaching around I massage your clit as I fuck you and get my fingers good and wet.

 

Then spreading your cheeks I slide my thumb into your tight ass and work it as my cock does its magic on your pussy.

 

You start to buck back and forth on me and start to plead, claim me please, claim my ass.

 

  I pull from your pussy and bend to lick your tight hole getting it as wet as I can then spreading your cheeks, I slowly slide my cock into your tight hole till the head of my cock gets by the muscle controlling it’s opening.

 

Then I push to the very base of my cock before slowly moving it in and out of your beautiful ass.

 

At this point we are made aware of our guesses as Jaime is heard saying give it to her; fill your little whore’s ass with that fat cock.

 

We both glace over to see she has removed her clothes and is sitting in the chair with her legs wide open and her hand buried into her. Just as we look her body shakes out of control and she cums in a wild convulsion and scream.

I can feel the cum building in the base of my cock and still want to claim every part of you as promised and quickly pull from you and turn you on your back and push you up against the headboard with a pillow behind your head.

 

I straddle you and move my cock to your mouth and watch as you hungrily take it into the depths of your throat.

 

I grab the headboard for support and start to pump into your mouth, fucking it as I would your sweet cunt. You reach behind me and grab my ass with both hands and pull me even harder into your mouth.

 

That’s it that’s my little slut I tell you. I can’t control myself any longer and I scream as I lose all control and push my cock into your mouth as it explodes my cum into the back throat.

 

You suck as hard as you can getting every drop before I pull away and we collapse onto the bed.

 

Just as we roll to our backs Jaime pounces on you and kisses you thanking you and telling us what a fantastic couple we are.

 

You take a breath realizing she is not trying anything but truly thanking us. You hug her and tell her the pleasure was all ours and then with giving her a kiss she rolls from the bed and states that she can’t have two cocks but is going to wear out the one she has.

 

  They get dressed and happily head for their room and we lock the door and fall asleep in one another’s arms.


  The next morning as I head for breakfast just ahead of you as you where still getting ready and asked me to get a table I meet Jaime on the walkway. She gives mea big hug, says Frank has already gone to get a table and is waiting, but could she ask me something.

 

I say of course and she tells me how hot we were last night and was there any chance she could talk us into something more. I again so no but am truly flattered that they would like to take such a step with us.

 

She then asks if it is you that will not do it or me, or us both. I tell her that I will never need anyone but you as you have my heart totally and that you would do anything I would ask including fucking both her and Frank for me if I asked, but that knowing that I have always figured I never need or want to see her with anyone but me.

 

Mind you I add with a smirk, seeing you jump on her and your tits pressing against each other while the two of you kissed was a very beautiful and sexy site.

 

Jamie breaks into a full smile and with a laugh says, ok there is hope yet.

 

I laugh and with another smirk say, I guess we should never say never.

 

The words were just out of my mouth when you walked up and hugged me asking what we are talking about and Jaime says, oh your man was just telling me how much he loves you and that he is the luckiest man on earth.

 

You give me a hug and the three of us walk off arm in arm for breakfast. Just before we enter the restaurant area you look over to Jamie and ask with a devilish look on your face ask, so is it our turn to watch tonight.

Published 
Written by Vic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments