Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Shower Experience - With my Girlfriend....

"The Shower Experience with my Girlfriend....."

4
1 Comment 1
10.0k Views 10.0k
635 words 635 words
I thought of standing in a shower with you instead ...the thought of you being in the shower with me…

The thought of standing in the shower face to face and together was just so very inspirational and exceptionally soothing.

Facing each other, as the warm water is gently pouring over us and as the first warm streams flow down from over your shoulders and onto our skin and making us feel even warmer and more relaxed.

I am slowly feeling my body against yours, sliding my skin on yours and feeling the sensation of your skin on mine, awaking me and feels so very lovely. We kiss and caress very gently…love the feel of warm water running down our skin as we enhance this feeling of pleasure by the feeling of caressing and strokes on our skin…love to rub my chest against your boobs…feeling your hard nipples as I massaged each tit very gently and squeezing your nipples from time to time with one hand while my mouth is busy kissing the forehead and then slowly moving down to your face and the side of your face and cheeks before moving down to the side and back of your neck.

Slowly feeling and nibbling your neck as my chest is also rubbing against your very hard nipples. I gently rub my own hard nipples against yours. My nipples feel electrified as they rub on yours and I so so love the sensation. I slowly move to your mouth and kiss the corner of your mouth as I am still moving my body in circles on yours while standing infront of you, kissing and you and nibbling on your tongue as we kiss more passionately.

My hand is gently cupping round your bare bum cheeks, enjoying the feel of your tight curvy bum and how it contracts in my hand as I squeeze ever so gently as we kiss.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

Mmm! In the mean time, my other hand is slowly exploring you down there, my fingers gently stroking your inner thighs as you stand, opening your legs slightly from time to time, rubbing the shampooed soft sponge between your inner thighs, up and down and at times reaching towards between your legs but not touching it. Dropping the sponge down as I want my fingers free, slowly one finger on either side of your lips between your legs, massaging softly as my mouth is busy kissing his way round your face and side of your neck. Slowly my thumb is now stroking your clit as my middle finger is stroking your lips, your throbbing pulsating lips.

I can feel your hand stroking my balls at the very same time. How I love my balls to be touched by you, cupped and stroked and then you moving to my hardness, holding my hardness in your hand while I am moving my fingers very teasingly up and down your slit…parting your lips from time to time and moving in circles at the very entrance to between your legs and your lips there -- mmm!

I then stop and instead kneel down in between your legs and begin to slowly kiss around there between your legs very gently while I am still stroking your bum cheeks with my hands brining you closer into my mouth and playful tongue, exploring your lips and clit, sucking and gently licking round and round your clit as I feel her getting so much harder in my mouth and under my tongues playfulness. Sucking more and…mmmmm! Then gently starting to tongue you gently while one hand begins to stroke your clit while I slowly move my tongue in and out of you. I can feel the waves of orgasms moving in and you begin to heave up and down….

Published 
Written by ArticulateMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments