Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office 1204 Part One

"What was he doing here?"

43
26 Comments 26
3.6k Views 3.6k
976 words 976 words

I took a different route home that day and was walking across a parking lot of an empty plaza when I saw the blue sedan. It was bouncing up and down, which caught my eye. Then I noticed the driver. He had his head bent forward and his upper body was moving up and down. It took me a moment to realize he was jerking his cock very hard. I froze and my heart started to pound.  

I looked around, and through the bright sunshine saw only one other vehicle in the lot, a black pickup truck with tinted windows three rows away on the right.  You were in the driver’s seat but had your head down, busy typing on your laptop, and seemed not to notice me.  I couldn't help but walk closer to the blue car.   My desire to peek at the driver outweighed any concerns for my safety.  

As I approached, the driver opened the door to reveal his unzipped jeans and hard, rigid cock. He moved the seat all the way back and smiled at me.  I watched him stroke himself for another minute until I stepped right up to the door, my knees touching the edge of the seat.  It had been a year since I had seen a cock in the flesh and I was fascinated watching him stroke himself.  

I looked over at the pickup truck and saw that you were now watching us through an opened window. Your eyes were locked on mine.  My eyes widened in recognition. What were you doing here?  You owned the reserved parking spot next to the entrance of the office building where I worked.  We often arrived at the same time and took the elevator together up to the twelfth floor, yet we had never said more than a good morning to each other. I often watched you enter office #1204 and wondered what business was behind it.  I shivered at the intensity of your stare.

You nodded at me slowly, almost as if telling me to go ahead and you'll watch over me.  Smiling, I gave you a slight nod and turned my gaze back to the car.  

He moved over, making space for me to sit on the edge of the seat. By now, my fingers were itching to touch his cock and I reached over to lightly run my fingers over his soft skin. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and felt him pulsing and throbbing in my hand.  Gripping tighter, I started to stroke him slowly.  He put his head back and closed his eyes.  As drops of precum appeared, I slid my thumb over the head to spread it around.  His cock twitched and he moaned as my thumb grazed his underside.  I did it again and felt a surge of excitement seeing the effect I was having over him. 

He leaned forward and reached for the buttons on my shirt. I don't know why, but I glanced at you and waited for your slight nod before allowing him to unbutton my shirt. He quickly pulled my bra straps down over my shoulders, exposing my tits to him.  He immediately started rolling my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, making me gasp. Instinctively my back arched, pushing my tits closer into his hands. 

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

My grip on his cock loosened slightly as I saw you watching me. Without being obvious to the driver, I turned my shoulders towards you to give you a better view.  Your smile pleased me and I smiled back.  He reached for the back of my neck to pull my face down to his cock.  Again not knowing why, I looked at you first and saw you sternly shake your head. I moved his hand back to my tits as I stroked him faster.  I slid my palm over his head and cupped it, circling around it and tugging it up slightly with each stroke. That must have satisfied him as he put his head back again and moaned loudly.  

I knew you could hear him and I looked up at you again.  Seeing you watch me caused a wave of heat to wash over me and my breath quickened.  I couldn't understand why being watched by you was so arousing but my wet pussy proved it.  I squirmed until I was able to rub my clit against the fabric of the seat but it wasn't enough to make me cum.   I continued to stroke him with one hand while the other reached under his balls to press on the sensitive spot behind.  His grip on my tits tightened and his hips jerked off the seat. Sensing he was close to cumming, I made a circle with my index finger and thumb and firmly pulled it over his head to his base and back up again.  I repeated this several times and his hands moved behind his head to grip the headrest.  I kept my eyes on you the whole time, watching your gaze move from my hands to my tits to my eyes and back again.   

I felt his balls tighten and his thrusts become more urgent. I stroked him harder and faster. I continued to look only at you as he grunted and his cum shot upon his chest and over my hands.  He suddenly opened his eyes and looked around, embarrassed.  He nudged me off the seat and I wiped my hands on his shirt as I stood.   He mumbled thanks, shut the door, and drove off.

I quickly fixed my shirt and turned to look at you.  

You beckoned me to come over to you and I slowly walked to your passenger door.  You handed me a note through the window and drove off.  I opened it and read: Your mouth is for me only. My office 5:00pm tomorrow. 

 

Published 
Written by Kala44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments