Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oculi qui vident

"Liam gets to watch..."

9
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Maggie was hardly spending any time at the flat. For the past week, she had stayed over at the house of her lover, who it turned out was called Ryan after all.

Every day she came back to the flat for clean underwear walking more and more like John Wayne, but progressively with a bigger smile.

Maggie and Ryan had discovered a shared love of light bondage. In their case, this meant restraining or suspending Maggie so Ryan could fuck her until she enevitably passed out due to lack of oxygen as she struggled to breath through her umpteenth orgasm.

Last night, Maggie awoke five minutes after passing out, still suspended with Ryan holding her head and giving her water and semen still drooling from her vagina.

As Maggie left the flat this morning, more with a hobble in her step than a skip, Liam stretched out his legs on the sofa and watched the morning's football news.

"Our biggest news story of the day," began the news reader, "Accrington Stanley have been promoted to the Premier League following their fourth successive promotion."

In the distance in the flat, Liam heard a steady hushing noise. The shower. Christie was in the shower.

Ever since Liam had watched Christie have sex with Maggie and Ryan, he could scarcely stop thinking about her. His voyeuristic desires had been so strongly stoked that all he could think about was watching Christie in a craven act. His mind buzzed with fantasies and scenarios.

The funny thing was that Liam so desired Christie, at times he even wondered if he loved her, but the jealousy and arousal he had felt seeing her intimately penetrated by another man had turned him on so much that he could hardly last ten minutes now without seeing Christie skewered on a large penis in his mind's eye.

Liam heard the shower door close in the distance and his penis twitched in his boxers. He stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom door. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears.

As he approached the door, he could see it was half open. They all had to leave the door open in the flat when having a shower, as the extractor fan was about as much use as a chocolate teapot. As this precise moment, though, Liam realised he was never going to call a maintenance company.

He approached the door at a tight angle, stood flat against the wall and looked into the bathroom. Through the haze of shower mist, Liam could see the naked Christie. Tall, buxom, a curvaceous figure and of course, a long, juicy penis.

Liam looked in awe at his Helen of Troy.

Christie was thoroughly soaped and was now just enjoying the lather. Her hands softly massaged her penis and testicles and then slowly trickled up her body to her full breasts with erect nipples which she caressed, as her penis began to rise slowly like a draw bridge.

Liam gulped as he looked on so perversely. He felt so naughty watching her. His penis strained against his jeans, it had already risen above his boxers. Keeping his eyes locked on Christie as the water cascaded down her form and cleansed her of the soap suds, Liam lowered his zip.

But as he did so, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his penis. He looked down and could see his zip had nicked his foreskin.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed.

"Liam?" Came Christie's voice from the shower. The shower door opened. Liam looked over to see Christie looking at him quizzically.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Eh... just..." Stuttered Liam.

"Are you spying on me?" Asked Christie flirtatiously. She walked naked and soaking over to Liam and ran a wet hand down his cheek.

"Again," She added with a coy flick of her eyebrow.

"Yeah," Replied Liam in a thick voice.

"You naughty boy!" Said Christie, excitedly.

And with that she grabbed his hand and dragged him into the shower. The warm water soaked Liam's clothes in seconds.

"Christie, listen to me, slow down," Insisted Liam.

Christie kissed him on the lips. Liam felt himself melt at the touch on his lips of this gorgeous woman. His mind hazed over for a moment. He regained his sensibilities and broke off the kiss.

"I want to watch you again,." He said as he held her at arm's length in the shower.

"Then let me put on a show for you, baby." Said Christie with a vivacious wink. She grabbed her penis and exposed her thick, swollen helmet to Liam.

"No, I want to watch you with another man again." Stated Liam. Liam started to feel hot and blush, and not just from the warm shower water which had now completely drenched him and his clothes.

Christie's face changed to one of blank incomprehension.

"Why?" She asked. "Don't you want me?"

"I do," he assured her, "I really do, but I was so turned on watching you get fucked by Ryan. It made me so jealous and aroused, it was a combination I've never felt before. It was new and I loved it. But it was only so strong because I desire you so much."

Christie looked at him enquiringly for a long moment. Despite the rather pressing nature of the conversation he was currently having, Liam had to work quite hard not to be entirely distracted by the heavenly visage before him of Christie's luscious body, hot and wet, with water trickling down her. He was even mildly amused by how the water streaming off the end of her penis made it look like she was urinating.

"So, you do want to fuck me?" Asked Christie.

"God yes," Said Liam more genuinely than he had ever said anything in his life. Clearly Christie picked up on this, as she visibly relaxed.

"Okay, so what would you want to do?"

"I'm not sure. In all my fantasies, I can just see you getting fucked looking straight at me, but I'm not sure where I am or what I'm doing."

"I could take an educated guess at what you'll be doing, Liam." She said with half a chuckle. "How would you want to go about it?"

"I have an idea we could discuss if you are interested?"

"I'm interested." Replied Christie after a moment's consideration. "But I want you to know, that I am interested because I want to make you happy."

Liam didn't know how he felt. He had butterflies, felt tingly and his eyes felt warm, almost as though he could cry. All he knew for sure is that he wanted to kiss Christie.

So he did.

The stood in the pouring shower for five minutes embracing tightly and kissing ravenously.

*************************

Later that day, Liam assessed any damage done to his penis by his zip as negligible. He may have lost a skin cell or two but certainly nothing more than very minor and aesthetic.

He had not long finished his second shower of the day (except this one had the express purpose of cleanliness), combed his hair and pruned his stubble.

He dressed in dark jeans and a white short sleeve shirt, that had a number 51 logo on the top right side of the chest.

Liam went out to the living room and was greeted by the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. So beautiful it made him seriously question whether we really wanted to just watch Christie after all and not just make love to her there and then.

The look of awe and lust on Liam's face made Christie smile and blush.

She stood before him in leopard print high heels, a very short, leopard print mini skirt, a tight, black top that covered from the top of her skirt to just above her nipples and a thin, black, cotton shoulder cardigan. Her hair was volumised and wavy and she wore hoop earrings.

Liam's penis felt like it was desperate to shoot like a rocket from his body in Christie's direction.

"Presentable?" She asked as she popped one leg and had her hands on her hips.

Liam managed only a strained gulp as an answer.

Christie smiled. She walked up to him and put a hand on his chest.

"Just remember that everything tonight is for you."

Liam wished she hadn't said or done that. He was now having to really fight to not just take her there and then. Liam wished he could use this as an example in his appraisal at work or great determination.

Liam resisted however and they went to a bar at the far end of the main high street from their flat.

They had several drinks and enjoyed several conversations, laughing heartily and sharing beliefs and ideas on everything from movies to politics. Christie even revealed she couldn't remember when she first identified as a woman, but she decided when she was sixteen that she wanted to live as a woman.

"Would you ever have the operation?"

"I don't know. I kinda like my penis." Christie smiled warmly at Liam. "Do you think I should have the operation?"

"I think you're perfect the way you are," Said Liam looking straight into Christie's gorgeous eyes.

She smiled and nuzzled her head against Liam's shoulder for a moment.

The bar, while good for a drink and a chat, was not buzzing and provided virtually zero prospects for a sexual partner for Christie.

The walked to the next street and came to a club that Liam had seen but never been into. It was called 'EL-A-V8'.

Christie told him it was a club famous with swingers. Perfect.

They got a drink inside after fifteen minutes in the queue at the bar, as the club was already heaving.

"I've found him." Said Christie.

"What?" Asked Liam genuinely deafened by the early 1990s dance music.

"I've found the guy," Said Christie louder, right into Liam's ear and nodded to the end of the bar.

At the end of the bar stood a tall, toned man of mixed race. He had short hair, was clean shaven and wore clothes that complimented his skin tone and accentuated his body shape.

"You want him?" Liam asked loudly.

"I do," Nodded Christie enthusiastically, with a cute smile.

"Ok," Said Liam as the jealousy in his stomach gave its first bubble of the night. "Remember our plan. I'll watch you pick him up, follow you home and then watch. At ANY point," stressed Liam, "you need help, your panic word is..."

"Batman. I know, baby," Christie said reassuringly. She stroked his chin and kissed him softly on the lips. And with that she walked over to her chosen lover for the night.

Liam sat down at a table booth diagonally opposite Christie's soon-to-be good friend.

Christie walked up to him and introduced herself.

PaulinaDominguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulinaDominguez

The dark man's eyes lit up when he saw her. Why wouldn't they, thought Liam, enviously.

Liam sat and watched for forty-five minutes becoming more and more jealous and envious as Christie gave her full attention and flirtations to the gentleman. The man was clearly polite, friendly and charming.

Christie regularly laughed loudly at his jokes, stroked his arm, once stroked his chest coquettishly and often pushed her boobs up to accentuate her cleavage.

Liam's stomach bubbled and fizzed with jealousy. His mind was fogging with red envy. But again, all the while, he found himself so aroused and unbelievably turned on watching Christie picking up another man. Liam could feel his penis at full growth within his jeans twitching and begging to be stroked. He wanted Christie so much, to lovingly penetrate her anus with his erect penis, make love to her and cum inside her, but he couldn't deny his craving to watch her with someone else.

Christie eventually stood up from her stool at the bar and clearly asked the man to come home with her. The man's reaction was like that of a puppy being asked if it wanted it's belly rubbed.

They made to leave the bar. When the man was looking away Christie looked over at Liam, winked, and blew him a kiss.

Liam's stomach jumped and his heart began thundering a dramatic chorus. He could literally feel the adrenalin coursing through his veins. How on earth can anyone make me feel this way, he wondered to himself. Maybe he was in love after all.

He took his time to put on his coat and sauntered out of the club and took the long meandering route home, smiling to himself all the way. He kept seeing Christie in his mind blowing the kiss to him. The jealousy was bubbling in his stomach more fiercely than ever, but he felt a reassurance about himself and about Christie.

He got home and the front door had been left unlocked as agreed. He silently crept inside and walked to Christie's bedroom. The door tonight was wide open. Liam looked inside and saw Christie and her lover in a tight embrace, kissing passionately. Liam felt his envy roar within but he smiled and leaned back against the wall to watch.

The dark man's hands explored Christie's body eagerly as Christie caressed his back and squeezed his bum. She soon had him out of his t-shirt. His torso was lean and toned. So much so, Liam wondered if he was an athlete. This spurred on his lusty feelings and he unzipped his jeans (more carefully this time) and allowed his penis to spring free.

Christie was now having her tight top removed over her head and her voluptuous breasts bounced free. Her lover enthusiastically took them in his hands and massaged them as he sucked and licked her nipples in turn. Her head flopped backwards in ecstacy as her hand stroked the back of the man's head.

Liam took his erect penis gently in his grip.

Christie lowered herself to her knees and relieved the man of his trousers. From his boxers even Liam could see he was hung, but when Christie unsheathed his penis the scale of it was mesmeric. Still only semi-erect, the penis was easily nine inches long and at least as thick as Liam's own, which was a very thick penis. The head of this man's cock was like a thick bell on the end of a pole.

Christie gazed upon it in amazement. Liam looked on jealously of the man who would fuck Christie with that implement.

Christie slowly stroked up and down the shaft still taking in the volume of the penis. The man was clearly enjoying her awe. Finally, holding the penis by the helmet, she licked from the scrotum all the way up the long shaft to the helmet and back down. As her tongue slid up and down the underside of the enormous shaft, the penis grew larger still and now fully erect was a healthy eleven inches long.

Christie took the helmet in her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. She started to take more and more of the penis in her mouth, but could only swallow roughly half of the shaft.

Liam watched on feeling immasculated, jealous, envious, aroused, relaxed and so horny. He had never before felt anything close to how he felt now. His fist slowly pumped up and down on his erect shaft.

Christie's now fully erect lover, gasping from the nirvana Christie's mouth had taken him to, helped Christie stand up and then lowered himself to his knees. He pulled down Christie's skirt and was greeted by the small pink thong that Liam loved so much, with a thick bulge. The man, to his credit, didn't miss a beat. He lowered Christie's thong and let her swelling cock fall onto his tongue where he started to suck and kiss her penis. Christie closed her eyes and held the man's head as he sucked her gorgeous penis.

Christie bit her lip, opened her eyes and looked directly at Liam. Liam's heart stopped. He was living his fantasy right now. He felt his semen build at the base of his penis. Christie looked lustfully at Liam as another man fellated her.

Christie started to gasp close to orgasm, looking right at Liam, her eyes full of pleasure and lust while Liam's eyes dripped covetousness and desire.

The man ceased fellating Christie before she came in his mouth and stood up. Christie broke her gaze with Liam in time to not be caught and they hugged, erect penises rubbing together. A passionate deep kiss followed with a lot of tongue.

The man picked up Christie and laid her back on her bed. He lifted her legs high and wide, exposing her anus to him and to the viewing Liam, whose stomach was now simmering eagerly with jealousy.

"Do you want me to use a condom?" Asked the man in a deep voice.

"Are you clean?" Asked Christie.

"I'm clean."

"Then fuck me."

Liam's stomach twitsed and his throat became tight but his penis throbbed.

The man smiled and began lubricating his massive, erect penis with saliva, still holding one of Christie's legs in the air, her pink anus staring at Liam through the darkening room. Christie was still wearing her leopard print high heels.

Once the man was satisfied his penis was sufficiently lubricated he bent his knees and positioned the tip of his cock, a full eleven inches away from his groin, at the entrance to Christie's anal passage.

Christie began to breath hard- nervous, excited, horny.

Liam began to breath hard- envious, excited, horny.

The man pushed his thick helmet inside Christie's hole slowly. The thick head opened her hole wide and spread her bum apart. Chrisite opened her mouth wide in a gasp and clenched her eyes shut. Once the helmet had been successfully swallowed by her bum, the man began to slowly insert the rest of his shaft in to Christie's body.

Centimetre after centimetre of thick, dark penis slowly entered Christie's body, spreading her asshole wide and filling her passage. Christie's eyes were now as wide open as her mouth and she has breathing shallowly in awe at the scale of penis penetrating her.

Liam watched, masturbating hard, as his stomach boiled and tossed, wishing so much that it was his cock entering Christie right now and causing the reaction in her he was currently watching.

Eventually, after almost a full minute of slow, teasing penetration, the dark man's long penis was full embedded in Christie's bum.

"You're so huge," she panted, "I can feel you so deep inside!"

Liam gripped his cock as he leaned against the wall. His lust and arousal were peaking like never before as he gazed upon the partners from his perverted vantage point.

The man started to take long, hard thrusts into Christie. Each thrust made her pant, whimper and moan. Her anal passage filled, widened and invaded by the huge, thick, penetrating rod. She could feel every inch of the man's shaft plunge deep inside her body, moving up her bum channel towards her insides.

The sensation was rapidly re-erecting Christie's own cock. Liam was so turned on watching Christie's penis erect and swell as her lover thrust into her bum. He masturbated hard, indulging in the perversion and eroticism.

The man took Christie's cock in his fist and started to pump vigorously, in time with his own energetic thrusts. Christie moaned vocally. Her legs still wide apart in the air allowing such deep access to her hole, her shaft now being stroked, she squeezed her large breasts and played with her nipples.

She let her head fall to the side and looked straight at Liam.

Once more, Liam found himself in the reality of his fantasy. He stood bolt up right and masturbated hard as he held firm his shared gazed with Christie who moaned and gasped loudly in pleasure with each thrust and tug by the man.

The man's thrusts became harder and more erratic. His orgasm was near. But not as near as Christie's. She came volcanically, spewing semen like a hose all over her breasts. She whimpered and convulsed as her penis throbbed and gushed the last of her cum.

Liam was in ecstasy. His orgasm was nigh as he watched the gorgeous Christie, fucked by another man, he was consumed by jealousy and lust. His cock throbbed and twitched and his jizz burst forth in a large arc over the threshold and onto the floor. Somehow, he managed to keep silent as he came so violently and not disturb the man from his final few thrusts.

And as such, the man came hard inside Christie. Her eyes lit up as she felt his cum flood inside her bum. Every drip could be felt gushing deep into her body, up her anal passage. The man panted and moaned in his deep voice, as each spurt of ejaculate escaped his penis.

Liam silently cleaned up his liquid mess and went to his room.

Some time later, he heard the front door open and close. He went through to Christie's room.

She was lying back and smiling as he walked into the room. He moved over to her and got into the bed beside her. They kissed and hugged warmly. They fell asleep like that.

The next morning Liam awoke with sun streaming into the room from between a crack in the curtains.

Between the crack of Christie's cheeks, Liam's morning erection was nuzzled.

It had to happen.
Published 
Written by St_Crispins_Day
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments