Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude Modelling For Hen Party Art Class Gets Steamy

"I model for an art class for a hen party, one thing leads to another."

29
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

This extremely bizarre occurrence happened several years ago when I was doing some nude modelling work for artists, and its one reason I absolutely love the weirdness of arty girls. 

I was working up in London at the time at a job that had very flexible hours; finding myself at a loose end on some afternoons, I signed up with a nearby art studio that required nude models for a bit of extra cash. 

I received a booking to be a nude still life model for a hen party; they were doing an art class as their activity before their night out.  I could hear them before I even got into the room; chatting and giggling away, and the prosecco was already flowing.  

The event organiser summoned me in and then introduced me. "Ladies, this is Mike, your model for this afternoon, make sure you look after him.”  This was met with lots of giggling and whispered innuendo about how they could look after me, and I started to think it could turn out to be quite a fun afternoon. 

I stood in a pose for a good fifteen minutes as they drew me, then they showed me and the class leader their work. About four of them were quite good (the ones into their art), but the rest were pretty rubbish.  A lot of them had been extremely generous with the size of my manhood on their paintings, which we all found hilarious. I also had great 6 pack abs at the time, which the girls had been cooing over when I took my clothes off, and this had also been greatly exaggerated on many of the drawings.  After the class leaders’ critique of the first attempt, I then stood in a different pose for them to draw. Then there was time for a tea break, and they were going to paint some other stuff afterwards.  My involvement was done at this point, but I had nowhere else really to be, so I hung around for a cup of tea and a chat. I got talking to the girls (I’d covered up a bit by this time) and some of them started getting seriously flirty.

After the break, there was another slightly lame art activity for them to do, but the prosecco induced silliness had overtaken events by now and a more fun idea was suggested. The bride - Cara, who was clearly one of the more arty girls, announced, “I want to paint Mike's cock.” 

Some others replied to the effect that they had already done that, but she said, “No, I mean, I want to decorate it; I want to paint a face on it."

The other girls thought this was hilarious; Cara produced her paintbrush with a flourish, then barked an order at me to stand facing her with my legs slightly apart.  I did as she directed, and she started to dab paint on my privates.  At one point she took hold of my cock with her hand so she could adjust the position or something like that, and I shivered with the sudden unexpected sensation of being touched there, and immediately began to stiffen in her hand. She gave me a sly smirk and said, "Ah, you’re getting bigger, Mike. I might need to re-think my design if your cock’s going to be stood up."

“You carry on, babe,” I replied, as the other girls gawped at us, sniggering, and whispering to each other, seemingly awkward but intrigued by Cara’s confidence in being so forward.

Cara continued to decorate me, drawing a face on my tummy with eyes and whiskers, and my cock forming some kind of trunk or nose. She also took the opportunity to have a good feel up of my washboard abs by running her hand up and down them while making appreciative noises. 

One of the other girls, Emily, came up behind me and very seductively put her arm around my waist to join in the inspection of my ab muscles. She also then took up a paintbrush. “I’ll help do this bit,” she said as she cupped my balls in her hand and started to dab paint on them. 

All this attention, touching, and teasing from two girls as the others watched was really turning me on, and I thought I was going to go over the edge really quickly. Luckily, though, I managed to keep it suppressed; I figured this was going to get still more fun and I wanted to stay in the game. 

Cara appeared satisfied with her work. “It’s a scary cock monster,” she declared as she stood back and admired it. 

It really didn’t look very good, to be honest, but I don’t think that had really been the point, she had just wanted an excuse to touch me up a bit.

“I think I should paint on you too, Cara,” I said, picking up the paintbrush, I figured she was up for a bit of fun and wasn’t done yet.  The provocative look on her face told me all I needed to know. 

I reached forward and removed her top, pulling it up over her head.  I then reached for her bra clasp, but she had beaten me to it, slipping it off herself to reveal her small but very pert little boobs and very aroused looking nipples.  “Mmm, very nice, Cara,” I said in appreciation.

I took the paintbrush and drew a silly face on one of her boobs, using her nipple as the nose; Cara loved the attention, licking her lips as she gave me a very dirty look.  I finished painting the face, and the other girls fell about laughing,

“Haha, best stick to modelling, not painting, Mike,” said a voice.  It was a fair comment; it looked ridiculous.

“Ah well, I’d better try again then,” I said. “I’ll need something else to paint though.” I pressed myself up against Cara, briefly enjoying the physical closeness to her and the scent of the side of her neck, as I edged my fingers into the waistband of her leggings and tugged them down gently, just testing the waters, looking for signs of willingness or resistance.  Cara made her intentions quite clear as she helped me pull her leggings and knickers down to reveal a very neatly trimmed bush, just a single strip of hair Brazilian style, and more intriguingly, piercings and rings through her labia.

"OK, sit on that table and spread your legs,” I commanded. She did so and spread her legs nice and wide revealing a fantastic looking pussy with nice prominent lips, open like flower petals. It was glistening wet with her juices, showing how excited she was. 

I knelt in front of her and began to paint her privates. Again, my efforts were pretty poor but luckily one of the other more talented girls stepped in to help, and together we thoroughly jazzed up Cara's pussy; we created quite a scary face with her vagina as the mouth, some pink glittery whiskers and some stuck-on eyes. 

Sophie appeared with some bits of string.  “If we attach these, we can make it move,” she said, laughing.

Cara's labia rings provided a perfect way to attach the strings and soon Sophie was controlling them like a puppet show, talking in a silly voice while pulling the strings up and down to make it look like the mouth was talking like some bizarre ventriloquist show.  This greatly amused the other girls and egged on Emily (the girl who had been painting my balls) to join in.  Emily took another piece of string and looped it round my cock, then pulled the string to make my cock stand up, not that it needed much help to do that at this point with all the female attention it was getting.

Sophie and Emily started a ridiculous x rated puppet show featuring Cara's pussy and my cock as two warring antagonists, I forget the exact script, but it went something like this.

Emily said, “I’m a big scary cock snake, and I’m going to eat you up,” as she pulled the string to make my cock wave around tantalisingly close to Cara's gorgeous pussy.   

Sophie replied, “Wrrargh, well, I’m an evil pussy monster and I’m far scarier than your stupid cock monster, I’ll eat you up.”

“If we tease Mike enough, his cock snake might squirt its venom out,” sniggered one of the other girls from behind me as she joined in and began cupping my balls.

“Yes, I’ll squirt my venom at you, evil pussy monster,” said Emily, waggling my cock around with the string menacingly.

“I eat cock monsters for breakfast, and milk them dry,” said Sophie as she wiggled Cara's flaps up and down furiously. 

“I think it would look better with my cum dribbling out of it,” I said, thinking it was time I joined in. “It would look like it was foaming at the mouth.”

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

“Mmm yes, please,” said Cara, deciding it was time to take back control of her own pussy.  She put her arms around me, lifted one leg up and eased herself onto me so the tip of my cock pressed up against her slit.

"OK, wait a sec, let me lose this,” I said as I un-looped the string from my cock and discarded it. "There, that’s better.” 

Cara took hold of me round the neck then lifted her other leg up and wrapped it round me, so I was fully supporting her weight, with me holding her bum with both hands. 

I felt my cock nudge up against her opening once again, then I lowered her, letting her slide slowly all the way onto my cock. Her pussy felt amazing, tight, silky, and very juiced up from all the teasing.  As I did so, I said, “Right, cock monster is gonna teach naughty pussy monster a lesson.”

“No, pussy monster gonna eat cock monster up,” she gasped, but really, the puppet show foreplay was over now, we both wanted to just have a good dirty fuck.

All the other girls were cheering and whooping at this point; they knew their hen was getting a fitting celebration of her last days before marriage. 

Cara had an amazing technique, she started doing kegel exercises, clenching and massaging my cock with her pussy while she rocked her hips and bobbed up and down. It felt unbelievably good, and combined with the eroticism of being watched and cheered on by a group of hot girls had me building up towards climax in record time. 

Cara sensed I was getting close. “Ah you’d best pull out, babe,” she said, and lifted herself off my cock. She grabbed my hand and directed it to her pussy; I started rubbing her clit as she started to tug on my cock. 

"Mmm, let's finish like this then,” I said, enjoying the new sensation, but the change in rhythm had set me back a little — good, I wanted a bit more time to enjoy this and to get her off too. 

I leant forward, pressing my body right against hers and nibbled the side of her neck. She sighed and leant her head across to open it up and give me better access. We continued playing with each other for a few minutes, but soon from Cara's gentle tugging on my cock, and one of the other girls stroking my bum behind me I felt myself getting close to the edge again. I could tell Cara was too from her sexy gasps of pleasure right in my ear, so I whispered to her, "Are you going to cum, you naughty girl?” 

This seemed to send her over the edge as she whispered back, “Yes,” then let out a big squeal of pleasure as her body quivered in my arms. Seconds later, I erupted and shot several big squirts of cum up onto her belly. I held her tight in her arms as we both orgasmed then we both sank down in a heap together. 

After we regained our composure, we noticed the girls were gathered round, talking about something. One of the girls had drawn a very lewd picture of us engaged in the act, which now seemed to be the favourite piece of artwork of the day. 

Emily, who had been playing with my balls at various points during the proceedings, obviously needed some attention too; she sidled over to me and put her arm round my waist. “Is willy monster game for another round?” she whispered in my ear.  

“Ah unfortunately, willy monster has no more milk left to feed another pussy,” I said, “But I’m sure I could give it some tongue action.”

She was a very slight girl and I reckoned could easily lift her so I thought it would be funny to hold her upside down and tongue her pussy out.  I bent down, grabbed her round the waist, then lifted her up on my shoulder. Then I straightened my arms, lifting her right up above my head and lowered her down again, so that her crotch was in my face with her legs round my neck. Emily squealed with a mix of surprise, and delight, the other girls started to cheer us on. 

Emily had a skirt on and knickers underneath with a visible damp patch on them; I needed to lose these, so I took hold of them and tugged them up. Emily obligingly straightened her legs, allowing me to whip them off easily, then spread them round my neck again, presenting her bare pussy wide open for me. 

I started to gently lick her outer labia up and down, wanting to tease her a bit first, then I circled my tongue right round the back over her bum hole, making Emily gasp and moan, then I continued circling my tongue round, keeping the pattern unpredictable but keeping away from her clit for the moment.  Emily was bucking her hips & breathing deeply, seemingly impatient for me to get to it, but I was enjoying teasing her first, good things come to good girls who wait.

Emily took hold of my flaccid cock and started sucking on it. I didn’t think it would do anything at first, so soon after cumming but the sensations were good; I began to grow hard again in Emily naughty mouth and I relished the thought of shooting my spunk down her throat.

I relented with the teasing; circling Emily's bum hole with my tongue once again, then slowly through her slit, poked into and around the entrance to her vagina briefly, then on to her clit and round it in small circles.  From the noises Emily was making, I could tell she was enjoying it.

I was struggling to keep holding Emily up at this point; I needed a change in position but I was keen to keep this 69 going.  Keeping her in position, I sat down on a sofa that was behind us, then lay down so I was on my back with her on top of me.

Lying back was much more comfortable; we could each concentrate better on what we were doing.  I regained my pussy licking rhythm, Emily carried on sucking my cock and started playing with my balls - stroking the underside of them with a very light fingernail touch. It felt incredible — the sensation of this kind of light touch always drives me wild. 

I reciprocated — stroking her bum and back with a light fingernail touch too, occasionally moving underneath to grope her boobs. Then I brought one hand back and began shallow fingering her at the same time as licking her clit; always a slightly awkward thing to get in position for but always worth doing.  I slid my finger in a bit more, searching for that slightly rough patch of flesh — the G spot that works so well on some girls, found it and began to curl my finger in a come here motion, then back out and shallow circles, then back in again, keeping the pattern varied.  I could tell Emily's arousal was growing and growing until she suddenly orgasmed with a gasp of pleasure, twitching and bucking her hips.

As Emily relaxed again and I ceased my tongue action I realised I’d been in the zone; concentrating hard on pleasuring her and not really focussing much on what she was doing to me.  Now that I was just on the receiving end I noticed how good it felt in Emily's mouth; she was deepthroating me, nice, long, slow in-out movements all the way down her throat. My arousal built up with each thrust until I exploded, shooting squirt after squirt of sticky cum into Emily's mouth. She carried on sucking until I was drained, but the amount seemed to take her by surprise; she couldn’t keep it all in her mouth and it dribbled out everywhere and all over my leg; a very messy but very nice ending.

After we’d got cleaned up and put some clothes on, one of the girls brought me and Emily a glass of prosecco — the rest of them had already started on theirs. We admired all the art that had been produced and had a good laugh about the events of the afternoon.  After my drink, I thought I’d best head off and leave the girls to enjoy the rest of their evening, and they thanked me profusely for a fun afternoon.  

I hoped Cara would be happy with married life; I somehow couldn’t imagine her being satisfied with a life of monogamy, and from the twinkle in her eye, I figured I might be getting a booty call from her at some point in the future.  I also may have come away with Emily's number, and a directive that I was to come round to practice my artwork on her pussy sometime.  Well, what’s a guy to do.

Published 
Written by Mikeb50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments