Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not A Single Cloud - Part 2 - Take Me Like Your Coffee 7

"Continued story of three colleagues meeting on a roof to bask in the sun and enjoy each other."

1
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Pete lounged in the water tub, letting his body float lazily in the late afternoon sun. The orange evening heat slowly warmed up the water. He enjoyed the subtle lazy happiness, emptiness of mind, that always took over his mind after he had sex. And he just had lots of really nice relaxing sex. His body found a weightless spot just under the water's surface and soaked in conflicting signals from the outside world. While the water was becoming warm, the wind seemed to pick up a little, with a chilling breeze teasing the parts of him that emerged over the surface. He loved floating on the edge of all the conflicting sensations: of moisture and dryness, warmth and cold, wind and a subtle tickling of water, muffled humming silence and nearby sloshing noises.

His body was stimulated in so many ways at once, that it mesmerised him. Even though he just came a few times, his breathing became shallow, he moaned quietly and to his surprise he got another erection – without much thought he started touching himself. First gently, then in more determined and decisive strokes. He closed his eyes and let himself sink a little deeper, until the only sensation from the outside world was the orange warmth of sunshine behind his eyelids – no sounds reached his submerged ears, all he could hear were muffled sounds of sloshing water. It felt like a state right before waking up – Pete was feeling more and more detached from reality.

*

At the same time, just around the corner, Yann and Viki kissed naked against a sandstone wall. She trapped him with her arms, her palms touching a sun-warmed rough surface of brick on either side of him. She was in charge and she took him slowly, paced her kisses, played with him, brushed her body against his. Without her glasses she could hardly see anything, and so she felt her way around his hair and arms, taking in his body and the surrounding environment. She communicated that she couldn't see well excessively on purpose, so that Yann knew that she couldn't see him well.

Viki savoured the effect of her mean joke: just a minute earlier she made Yann believe that she thought that he was Pete. She made him believe that the reason they are kissing naked on the roof is that she took him for someone else, an easy mistake to make when your eyesight is so poor. It was obviously just an act. She simply did it to provoke him, to read his thoughts and reactions. Yann did not know what to do, he liked her, but in the same time felt dishonest, violating her trust and consent. Viki at the same time really enjoyed poking his insecurity, hoping that his facade of or restrain and indecisiveness would break and crumble.

*

If you were standing there, or seeing them from a neighbouring window, you'd notice something peculiar. Throughout the experience the boy was not really into it, couldn't relax and his movements were rather jerky and uncoordinated. He looked as if he was about to run away any minute. The way he hesitantly returned her kisses, didn't touch her hips even thought they were rubbing against his, begging for it. It wasn't that he didn't fancy her, from your safe observer's position you'd be able to see how the proof of it rubbed against her thigh.

But if you were seeing all this and could know what was going on in their heads, you'd know that the reason for his hesitation was much more obvious. Yann felt that he's taking advantage of her, but enjoys it too much to stop. He felt like the worst perv in history. Poor sensitive boy, just because she called him with his friend's name; he thought that Viki mistook him for another of her employees, one that she fancied; he thought that she was making out with him under a false assumption that he was Pete, her eyesight being so bad that she could easily make such mistake. He felt terrible, dishonest, angry with himself, remorseful and above everything else... turned on.

He wanted to fuck her so much, but he also felt that it's wrong and tried to stop himself. The struggle was intense and violent. As if he internalised power-play, teasing and a range of kinky games and played them with himself. She was not helping either, with every kiss, with every touch and brush of her nipples against him, she scraped off his self-constrain, made him betray his decency. Not that his body had any – his body betrayed him at the very beginning, quite openly expressing his desires towards her, in the ways that she seemed to thoroughly enjoy.

Finally, if you were watching this knowing what happened earlier on, you would notice she enjoyed making fool of him. A lot. Her eyesight was actually great, the thick hipster glasses being just for show and to add her authority. In everyday life she needed all the authority she could muster to conquer her natural shyness and counterbalance her small figure. Especially that it was difficult to run a team of employees that were so sexy and kinky that she wanted to jump them every time she walked into the cafe. Even more so, since she knew that they all sleep with each other occasionally. She especially fancied these two boys that were on a shift today and she kept promising herself for quite a while that one day she'll fuck them, fuck them both and fuck them hard.

*

That's why earlier on that week, she arranged for Yann and Pete to be on the closing shift that night. When the closing time came, she drank triple whisky and made her way to the cafe. The decision seemed to be more and more made in her head as the cafe was drawing nearer and the alcohol flooded her consciousness.

When she made it to the cafe that evening, she was late.

JanetStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JanetStone

It looked already closed, floors swooped, lights switched off, coffee machines cooling with occasional quiet crackling sounds of contracting metal. She took out her private key and started opening the doors, but she dropped it, slowly realising that she is actually quite drunk, and being blissfully happy about it. Sure, the boys weren't there, but she was never the one to change her mind. She shouldered the glass door and stumbled over to a leather sofa, which was always her favourite seat, whenever she was drinking her lunch break coffee. In fact she once slept with a spanish girl, just because that girl sat on her favourite spot. But that is a completely different story for another time. Right there and then she was tipsy, horny and getting more and more frustrated.

She unzipped her jeans and slid her left hand down her pants. Damn, she wanted it so hard and her body was ready. She looked at occasional pedestrians and smiled to them. Because of other furniture, they couldn't see the reason for her happy expression, but they often smiled back. One even waved at her and she waved back with her free hand, a hand that went back to stroking her hair and breasts right after that. She really liked it, cuddling with herself, slowly approaching a blissful orgasm, feeling great in her favourite sofa in her favourite place. Waves of heat and weightlessness, as she stroked and teased her clit, drunk carelessness and sweet abandonment, all started in her head and meandered to in-between her hips.

As she was about to come, her ears ringing and sight blurry, she noticed two backpacks leaning against the cafe's counter - two backpacks she knew belonged to Pete and Yann. Boys were inside, they were somewhere in the cafe, maybe still at the back maybe somewhere else and they might come in any moment. In normal circumstance that would be quite a revelation, but these were not normal circumstances. She didn't even think of stopping, being on the edge of orgasm already, in fact she completely let go, releasing herself into spasms and shivers of violently unstoppable final pleasure.

Viki realised she must have screamed, and while she didn't plan for it, it felt great to let go so completely. A random pedestrian rushed away behind the window, scared by the sounds she made. She smiled to herself, laughing, giving herself a little aftercare, and falling into a sweet nap, thinking about the backpacks and what their presence might mean.

*

After an uncertain amount of time she woke up and looked around. It was still day time, but the sun was much lower, the backpacks of Yann and Pete were still there, but she was alone. She fell asleep with her hand in her jeans and as she pulled it out it was still sticky, actually everything around her was a bit sticky. She was an occasional squirmer, but very rarely just from touching herself - usually there had to be a toy or a cock involved - however she felt sticky nevertheless. Not that it was a problem.

One of the reasons why she initially rented and then bought this cafe was the fact that it had access to the roof and that on the roof there was a large water container bathtub thing. When she first explored a small area of the roof that the cafe had an access to, the water tub was a mess, a bit like a forgotten swimming pool or a fish tank of a careless teenager. She spent a month's worth of evenings to clean it up, seal and paint it afresh. She changed the water there monthly and kept it covered up for the most of the year. She even helped to kickstart a small company promising to develop a solar powered pool heating system.

Right at that moment, being freshly energised after an orgasm and her power-nap, the perspective of taking a bath sounded heavenly. Before she headed to the roof, she made herself a coffee in a still warm coffee machine and left it a mess. She figured she'll accuse boys tomorrow of not cleaning it properly as a revenge for not being here to do her. She took her keys and headed for a stationary cupboard which lead to an old fire escape staircase, which lead to a hatch on the roof. And once she made it there, she smiled wide at her luck and her arousal came back even stronger than before - she heard moans and splashing of water. She found them, the boys were in her bathtub.

*

She undressed and sipped her coffee listening to their lovemaking. Listening to someone's expressive noises was always her favourite part of sex. Whenever she fancied someone she instantly wondered how would they sound during fucking. But sitting on that roof on a pile of her clothes, she touched herself delicately. While she sipped her almost cold by now coffee and listened, she came up with a fantastic idea to spice up the sexual encounter that was inevitably to happen - she will pretend that she cannot tell which boy is which – after all, no-one knew how bad her eyesight really was. That should make it fun, and with a bit of luck, she'll get to do what she loved most: make people uncomfortable.

That was her little secret, her special kink. She would usually choose a lover at a party depending on how fascinated or turned on by their uncomfortableness she were. In her experience people with slight insecurities were much better and more interesting lovers.

At some point she heard one of the boys emerge out of the water tub, sounds of splashing and dripping water reflecting on the flat surfaces of chimney clusters. She put down her empty cup, stood up, unbunched her dreads and walked towards the source of the sounds. With a grin, she wondered which one of them she'll get to fuck first.

o

Published 
Written by TakeMeLikeYourCoffee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors