Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Drive from Oban

"Driving my husband and my friend while they play with each other"

57
27 Comments 27
10.6k Views 10.6k
912 words 912 words

Author's Notes

"True Story"

I was a very dutiful Navy wife, helping my husband's career when I could, charming his bosses, playing agony aunt to his boys, but I had this dark dream.

I had this long-standing fantasy about seeing my husband with another woman. I never dared to confess it and have no idea where it came from or why, but all I could do was try and suppress it.

Then another Navy wife and myself car shared to meet our husband’s ship in this remote place called Oban in Scotland. They had only the weekend and had been gone a long time, Carol and I decided to hire rooms, drive up to Scotland and spend the weekend with them. But the closest hotel we could get was miles from Oban.

I was driving, I always drive, I cannot tolerate being a passenger. Carol’s husband rode shotgun as he knew the way so Mark and Carol got the back seat. My navigator was hopeless, he fell asleep at once, but I did not mind, it was dark but it was pretty much a straight route.

The car was a rental and fitted with a child mirror, the kind that lets the driver keep an eye on kids in the back seat. Carol kept catching my eye in it and pulling silly faces. She and I were tight, whenever our husbands were out at sea we would hang out and watch each other’s back, and sometimes we would double date and take our conquests home to her place or mine.

Mark was dozing too and his head kept slipping onto her shoulder, which is when she would leer at me and make kissing motions.

Maybe I gave some sort of subliminal permission but one time when Mark slumped against her she coolly stretched out and eased his head onto her breast so he was pillowed on her big boobs. Our eyes met and she made a show of stroking his hair. I said nothing.

Perhaps it was just a joke that did not know when to stop, I don’t know. I concentrated on a difficult bit of road and when I looked back again they were kissing, hard, jaws moving as their tongues went back and forth from mouth to mouth.

There was not much light from outside, but my eyes were used to the darkness and I could see Mark’s hand as a pale shape against the black of her skirt, only the skirt was slowly peeling back to reveal an equally pale leg. I glanced at Carol’s husband, but he was well gone. When I looked back in the mirror I could not see Mark’s hand, only about an acre of pale leg that was lifting up to cross over Mark’s lap. His face had lowered to watch her hands as she undid her blouse, exposing a white bra that glowed like pearls in the gloom, Carol pulled it up and exposed her bare breasts, but then they were hidden as Mark suckled eagerly onto them.

KatieAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieAdams

The car had drifted and the wheels bumped against something, I hastily corrected, breathed slowly, concentrated on driving safely for a bit, but my eyes were dragged back to the mirror. Carol was all pale skin, a reclined ghost, her dark skirt was up above her waist and her long legs were bare, curled up and around Mark’s exposed bum, his head was buried in her naked tits, she was rapt, her head thrown back, I think I was forgotten.

The heady smell of sex was filling the car, I cracked my window a touch as it threatened to overwhelm me. I tried to ignore the mirror but a whine like a begging puppy dragged my eyes back, Mark’s bum was slowly lifting and descending, Carol’s legs kicked up, hitting the car roof, a shoe came off and her bare toes dug into the soft roof, she pushed her hips up and made that whining sound again.

My heart was hammering, I spotted a parking area and only barely made it, my arms were shaking and my legs barely able to push the pedals. I brought the car to a slow stop, left it running, turned about in my seat.

The couple filled my vision, inches away,  Carol’s face was contorted, I could not see Mark’s it was squashed into her tits, the mingled scent of cunt and prick washed over me, I knelt up on the seat, the fingers of my right-hand diving up between my legs, my panties were drenched and I was adding to the fog of sex.

My other hand was holding onto the back of my seat and Carol suddenly grabbed it, we held hands painfully tight as my husband fucked her. I knew at once when he came, in the relative silence I heard the swish of jetting cum, and sodden slurp as his prick worked in his own juices and hers. I let go of Carol and spun around as Mark came up for air, panting, my thighs cramped and jumped as I came and dumped more juice into my panties, I had to bite the back of my free hand to stop screaming.

I had to sit, waiting for the shakes to ease, when I looked in the back mirror both passengers were demurely dressed and apparently dozing. I put the car in gear and drove off.

 

Published 
Written by Spitfire62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments