Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mystery Man

"Lost in an underground sex club leads to a voyeuristic and hot encounter with a stranger."

31
13 Comments 13
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I don't know why I let Laura talk me in to coming to this place. It's so not my thing. I feel weird in this outfit too, with thigh high boots, short pleated black leather skirt and a matching bustier. What was I thinking? "It will be exiting," Laura had said giggling. "Something you will never forget in your whole life."

I'd argued against it, saying I didn't need this particular experience. Then Laura had hit me with the deathblow to my argument, "Imagine yourself on your deathbed..." She always new she got me with that one and, "We can always leave if you feel uncomfortable."

So I finally agreed, partly only to shut her up. She'd been preparing for days fixing our outfits, buying new makeup, getting us to the hair salon. And I'd let her have her fun. Now I kind of regretted it, being alone and lost in this labyrinth of an underground sex club. I don't know where Laura got the invitations from but we had to show proof off being STD-free just to get the tickets sent to us. As if I would ever have sex with a stranger in a place like this. Ha! No fucking way.

Of course Laura abandoned me as soon as a cute guy caught her eye. Five minutes later he had his tongue down her throat and his hand shoved up her skirt making her moan and writhe. So typically her. I do not share her exhibitionism. Not at all.

If I was totally honest with myself, though, watching all these people making out and more, in different stages of undress was highly erotic. Actually, I was really turned on seeing it all, feeling my panties getting soaked through. Hmm... maybe I'm not exhibitionistic, but I sure as hell seem to be voyeuristic. Lost in thought I got even more turned around. God, what was it with all these red drapes and nooks and crannies everywhere?

Is that the way back to the main room of the club? I walked through a set of drapes only to find myself in a small space with drapes on both sides. No, this can't be right. I need to retrace my steps. I begin to turn around, when I hear something that makes me stop. It's a slap followed by a moan. I peek through a crack in the drapes and freeze. The scene before me is so erotic. It's like nothing I've ever seen before.

A voluptuous woman lies on a platform. She is tied with a red rope crisscrossing her body in a beautiful pattern. She's blindfolded and two men are on the platform with her. One has his cock in front of her mouth stroking himself. Every now and then he lets the tip touch her lips and she desperately tries to get a taste, but he pulls his dick away before she truly can. The other man is alternatingly spanking and stroking the woman’s buttocks. She seems to enjoy both equally, moaning loader at each slap of that palm.

I hide behind the drapes watching in secret as the scene unfolds. This is so forbidden and I feel so naughty, so wicked and turned on by standing here. I push a hand down the front of my panties rubbing my clit slowly, biting my lip not to make a sound. I'm so wet and I slip a finger inside my slick pussy.

Suddenly I feel a presence behind me. I quickly pull my hand away from my crotch; embarrassed being caught snooping and touching myself.

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

A deep voice whispers in my ear "Don’t turn around, little girl."

Of course I try to do just that but his large hands catch me by my shoulders, holding me in place. I breathe deep and let out a small whisper, "I'll be good."

At that, his hands stroke down my arms. When he reaches the hand that is still wet with my arousal he chuckles low. "Does watching them turn you on, little one? Do you wish it was you in her place?"

I'm glad he can't see my crimson cheeks. He takes my hand and guides it back down to my panties again, moving his fingers with mine. I watch the scene behind the drapes. The man in front now has his cock shoved down the woman's throat, fucking her face hard. The other man is pounding her pussy equally hard. She looks ecstatic, like she's in seventh heaven.

Here, behind the drapes I feel the mystery man's warmth behind me, his strong body close to my back, his fingers slipping, teasing, working me towards a climax. I moan. "Hush, quiet, don’t make them see you," he hisses as he slips he finger inside my cunt curling it to rub my g-spot. I cum around our combined fingers, gushing wetness.

He holds me up while I try to catch my breath. His slippery fingers trace my lips and I open to invite him in. He grabs my hand and sucks my fingers clean while I run my tongue over his, collecting the last drops of my honey.
He puts his hand around my neck squeezing just a little and I lean my head back against his shoulder letting him hold me to him. "Keep watching them," he whispers. I hear a zipper and feel his warm hard length press against me. My pussy clenches and I instinctively push my ass into his groin.

He pulls up my skirt, pushes my thong aside and enters me slowly from behind. I can feel that he still has his pants on, only bothering with opening his fly and taking his cock out. That knowledge has me so hot. He fucks me quietly, holding me in place with the hand around my neck and a grip on my hip. Whispering sweet and dirty things in my ear. What a good little horny slut I am. What a dirty sneak, deserving to be fucked like a whore.

The whole scene, the moans of the people on the other side of the drapes, his dirty words, the feel of his hard cock gliding into my pussy, his hand squeezing my neck a little harder, is all so intense. My pleasure is building, once more making me shake. I'm so close, just on the edge and he keeps me there with his slow hard strokes. Then he picks up speed and I shatter as I feel him filling my cunt with warm jets. He pulls out and puts my panties back in place. I hear his zipper closing before he leans in, giving me a soft kiss on the back of my neck and a quiet, "Thank you."

After that he leaves. I stay a few seconds catching my breath trying to figure out what just happened, my panties soaking with our combined cum. And then I go after him trying to catch him. But he's not there. The corridor is empty and I don't know what he looks like. He could be anyone…

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments