Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Slut Wife's Day Off

"My wife gets to know the neighbors."

37
8 Comments 8
38.9k Views 38.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
My wife and I have been married for over fifteen years. Our sex life has become routine and a little boring. One day while my wife and I were lying out by the pool, I suggested that she take off her bathing suit and lay out nude.

At first she was a little hesitant, saying the neighbors could see. (We live on a corner lot so we only have neighbor with a joining fence). I told her that we were all adults and they were at work anyway; since it was a week day. She finally agreed if I took mine off as well.

We both stripped off our swim suits and jumped in the pool. The water was still chilly due to it being early summer so we swam for a few minutes before we got out to warm up in the sun.

I went inside to get us both something to drink when my cell phone started to ring. After checking the caller I.D, I answered it. It was my work asking if I could come in for a couple hours because they were short staffed. I told them that I would be there in half an hour.

I was extremely disappointed that I'd finally got my wife to go nude in the back yard, and now I had to leave. I went back out to the pool to tell my wife that I had to go to work for a couple of hours and to give her a glass of wine and cell phone.

She gave me a sad face and said, “You know when they call you in to work it’s not just for a couple of hours, it’s all day.”

I nodded my head in agreement, and then told her I will be home as soon as I could. I gave her a kiss, and told her I would call on my way home.

Fifteen minutes later, I was backing out of our garage, when I saw our next door neighbors pulling into theirs. We did the mutual wave and off I went. I guess I could have called and told my wife that the neighbors had come home, but I didn’t.

I got to work at about eleven o’clock and was asked if I could work until one o’clock when another employee was scheduled to show up. Apparently his car broke down on the way to work and he was waiting for a tow truck. I started to call my wife and let her know I would be home by one thirty, and then I decided I would surprise her.

At one o’clock I was headed home. I pulled in my garage at a quarter after one, jumped out of my truck, and hurried inside. I didn’t see or hear my wife so I peeked out through the blinds into the back yard.

My wife was still lying out by the pool nude. I turned to go to the bedroom to take off my clothes when I took another look out of the blinds. My wife was lying on the chaise lounge on her back with her legs draped on either side. She was holding some papers up in her left hand up to her face, reading. (I found out later they were stories from Lush that she had printed from the computer). She had her right hand between her legs rubbing her pussy.

The way she was lying let me see the sunlight shining on her pussy and I could see how wet she was. I thought to myself, wow! It’s my lucky day. I ran to the bedroom, took off my clothes, and grabbed the bottle of lube before I headed back to the living room to watch.

I was standing there peeking through the blinds, stroking my cock, watching her finger herself, when I heard a noise at the side of the house. At first I didn’t pay any attention to it, but then I heard it again. I went to see what it was. It was our neighbors doing yard work. I thought to myself, damn! Of all days they have to do yard work, they’re going to disrupt my wife and I won’t get to watch her masturbate.

I rushed back to the window thinking she might finish before she realized they were there. To my surprise, my wife kept playing with herself, even though she had to have heard them in their backyard. I saw her glance over to the fence, and then back to reading her stories. It actually seemed like she was enjoying having them on the other side of the fence.

My wife got up at one point and turned the chaise lounge toward the neighbor's fence. I’m assuming she turned to face the sun, but maybe she did it so they could see her better.

Either way, I was really turned on by her display of exhibitionism. My dick was harder than it had been in a long time as I continued to jack off. She played with her pussy for about ten minutes while our neighbors were in their yard doing yard work. (I knew they could see in our yard through the slats in the fence). She stood up and came walking toward the door. At first I thought she'd finally realized our neighbors were in their backyard and the show was over. I ran and hid in the spare bedroom, hoping she might finish masturbating in the house and I could still watch.

I heard the refrigerator door being opened and the sounds of her refilling her wine glass before she went back outside.

HailyJaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HailyJaz

I came out of the bedroom, looked through the blinds, and settled in to watch the show. She lay back down and resumed the same position as before, with her hand on her clit. I started stroking my dick faster, thinking she would be coming inside pretty soon, and I wanted to cum while watching her.

I heard our gate between our houses open. I looked over; all I could see was a shadow go by our window. I said to myself, "No way!" I was about ready to cum. "Get the hell out of here." I almost opened the door to tell my wife our neighbors were coming down the side of the house, and then I thought they had to have already seen her. I thought that this should be fun to watch - my wife lying out by the pool, naked with her legs spread, playing with herself. The thought of the neighbors catching her in that position managed to turn me on even more.

As our neighbors came into view, my wife put down her stories and sat up. They both walked over and kissed her on the mouth like they had done this before.

My wife didn’t even close her legs, let alone cover herself. I could see the three of them talking, but couldn't hear what was being said. Before long, our neighbors started stripping their clothes off. At that point I didn’t know what to do, so I just watched.

I’d only met our neighbors a few times in the driveway and at the mailbox. I knew their names were Steve and Sue and they were quite a bit younger than we were. Apparently my wife knew them better than I did. I was thinking to myself that I should to come home more often without calling first. The three of them lay next to each other on chaise lounges, with Steve in the middle and the girls on either side.

My wife went back to reading her stories and rubbing her clit like they weren’t even there. It was all I could do not to cum. I had a stream of cum hanging off the tip of my dick even though I wasn’t touching it anymore.

About fifteen minutes later, Sue went over to my wife leaned down and started kissing with tongue action. Steve jumped up, got between my wife’s legs and started to lick her pussy. They certainly seemed comfortable around each other and I figured this wasn't their first time.

I was tempted to go out and join them, but thought it would be better if they didn’t know that I knew what they were doing, so I just stayed in the house to watch. Sue squatted down next to her husband and kissed up my wife's leg, until both of them were eating her out.

Steve stood up and began stroking his cock while watching his wife tongue my wife's clit. My wife had her eyes closed and had scooted further down the chaise lounge to make it easier for Sue to lick her pussy. Steve moved over to my wife’s mouth and rubbed his dick on her face before putting it in her mouth. I could see a streak of cum on her chin and cheek from where he had rubbed his cock.

I couldn’t hold out any longer, I started pumping my penis. It only took me about a minute to cum. I shot cum all over the window seal and down the wall. I didn't even care about the mess I had just made. I couldn't wait to go back to watching.

When I looked out of the blinds again, Steve had my wife bent over the chaise lounge, fucking her up the ass, while Sue was lying on the lounge with her head between my wife's legs. Due to the live sex show that I was witnessing, my dick was still hard even after having already ejaculated. I could tell I needed to cum again, but it would take a little more stimulation.

I ran to our bedroom and grabbed one of my wife’s dildos. When I got back to the window, Steve had pulled his dick out of my wife’s ass and was cumming in Sue's mouth. While I was jacking my cock, I lubed up the dido, and shoved it up my ass.

Sue stood up and started kissing my wife, swapping Steve’s cum with her. With the dido up my ass, and the sight of my wife being a total slut, I shot my second load of cum.

This time I came in my hand which I eagerly licked off.

I got dressed and watched for a little while longer. I think Steve had had enough. He was lying on the chaise lounge with a limp dick just watching the girls eat each other out. Sue had her finger up my wife’s ass hole and was grinding her pussy on my wife’s face.

I left a short time later, called my wife and told her I would be home in about fifteen minutes. I asked how her day went. She said she lay out for a little while after I left, but our neighbors started doing yard work in the backyard so she came inside.

My dick stays hard waiting until I can get off from work early again and catch my wife being a slut.

P.S I don’t always call before I leave work now.

Published 
Written by hardcore4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments