Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Secret Place... or So I Thought (Chapter 6 - The Finale)

"Am I willing to share my lover with my husband..."

25
14 Comments 14
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Chrissy looks at me with those big beautiful blue eyes, touching my face with her hand which sends tingling sensations down my body. What do I have to lose? There will now be three of us in this relationship. I smile at Chrissy, lean forward and kiss her. Our tongues meet and it is enough to waken all my desires and more. I push her down on the rug and start kissing and licking her all over. I grab her breasts and squeeze her nipples. I can hear Paul clicking away with the camera.

“Give me the 69er, babes,” he cries.

Without hesitation I find myself with her pussy in my face and vice versa.

Click, click.

“Rub her ass, baby,” says Paul.

Click click.

“Insert your finger, make her come,” he calls.

We roll over with her on top and back again. Our love making is frantic and rough for a change. We slap each other hard on the ass before inserting a finger. Our tongues are licking in and out of our slits and then biting at our clits.

In no time we both explode in an orgasm and it is all captured on camera. With Paul watching and taking photos it has made the experience all the more exciting.

Paul puts the camera down and he lays on the rug next to me. He looks in my eyes and says, “Forgive me, baby.”

I reach towards him and gave him a kiss. I can feel his erect cock against me. “You don’t need to be forgiven, you have awakened my body like never before. I feel so alive,” I say.

“Mmmmmm, you taste like pussy,” he replies, and kisses me again.

I pull off his t-shirt. Chrissy grabs the camera and starts to click. I undo his jeans and pull them off together with his briefs. We roll around quite frantically on the rug kissing and groping each other. I need him to fuck me and fuck me hard.

Click, click.

I spread my legs and he thrusts his cock inside me. He is so rough compared with Chrissy but the contrast of his enlarged erection inside me feels amazing. I wrap my legs round his back as he goes deeper and faster.

Click, click.

We climax together and both roll on our backs puffing. Chrissy runs to the water and dives in.

“It’s time to cool off you two.” Chrissy yells.

We follow her into the water and for the next half hour play like teenagers. Paul takes turns at throwing each of us into the water and Chrissy and I dive under and grab his legs so he too will fall in the water. We laugh. I turn to face Paul and plant a kiss on his lips, and Chrissy hugs me from behind. I can feel her breasts rub against my back and Paul’s enlarged erection against my front. He then leans over my shoulder and starts to kiss Chrissy. I wasn't sure if I would feel jealous having another woman kiss my husband but it really is quite hot.

“Let's go back to the rug,” I say.

I run out of the water but the two of them remain kissing. I stand and stare for a few minutes as they embrace. Paul’s tongue deep inside her mouth, he starts to kiss her neck and grab her breasts. Chrissy releases him and starts running out of the water. He runs behind, tags her ankle and she falls into about a foot of water. He quickly grabs her and rolls her over diving on top of her. I grab the camera.

Click, click.

They passionately kiss in the shallow water and when he sits up I can see just how hard he is. He grabs those beautiful breasts again, massaging them and pulling on her nipples, sucking and biting at them. He looks up at me.

“Can I fuck her, hun?” Paul cries out as he looks up at me like an excited puppy.

“Yes, of course,” I reply without hesitation.

She spreads her legs wide as he guides his large cock deep within her.

“Ahhh,” she squeals, “It’s been years since a man has been inside me, god I have missed this.”

Click, click.

I let the camera loose around my neck as one hand reaches down to find my clit and the other squeezes a nipple.

“Harder, deeper, faster,” Chrissy cries.

My hubby fucks her long and hard until they both let out a cry and fall into the water.

AmyDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyDark

I’m not far behind with my orgasm.

For the next hour we talk and nibble on crackers, grapes and drink some wine. It gives us a chance to find out more about Chrissy’s history. She had married quite young like us but found out her husband was cheating on her so she kicked him out and met a woman whom she fell in love with. They lived together for five years but once again she was cheated on. After that she had many casual relationships, some with men but mostly with women, but nothing serious. She said I was the first one she had developed feelings for since her partner of five years had left. 

“Hun, I’m so glad you are happy about all of this. How did you feel while I was fucking Chrissy?” Paul asks.

“Actually it was a huge turn on, I felt like I was missing out though and really wanted to join in,” I reply.

With that Paul leans over and kisses me then turns around and kisses Chrissy. I ask Paul to lay on his back which he has no hesitation in doing. He is already erect as I take his large cock into my mouth. He spreads his legs apart so I can easily suck his balls as well.

“I would love to eat you out, Chrissy,” Paul says.

She immediately spreads her legs over Paul’s face and lowers herself until his tongue touches her pussy. From where I am sucking I can see all the action as he runs his tongue the length of her slit and then explores around her clit. She pulls her pussy lips apart so I can see everything clearly. It is so fuckin' hot. His tongue slips inside her as she lets out a gasp. It is too much for me, I need that sort of attention too.

I spread my legs over Paul’s enormous erection and he slides deep inside me. I reach forward and grab Chrissy’s breasts and she grabs mine. I am bouncing on Paul’s cock as she slides over his face. His hands guiding her hips back and forth. She looks so hot and aroused, he must be almost drowning in her abundant juices. From our positions we lean forward and kiss each other. This by far is the most unbelievable fucking I have ever experienced.

I can hear them both moaning although Paul’s moans are almost stifled by a mouth full of pussy and all her juices. Paul is the first to come which triggers off Chrissy. The sound of them both reaching orgasm, watching Chrissy’s breasts frantically bounce around as she climaxes on his face is more than enough to set me in motion. We fell in a heap together all sticky and hot.

It is the most incredible day ever. We are sad to pack up and go home but agree to make it a regular thing.

We did make it a regular thing over that summer. Paul could only come to the beach on the odd occasion but Chrissy and I still met. Once we decided to make it a Saturday but when we were having a three way fuck a boatload of young blokes came past quite unexpectedly and they all woof-whistled and yelled out, “Lucky bastard, can we join in?” 

From then on we kept it during the week until the weather turned cooler. We met over winter once a week for dinner and then took turns at each other’s houses. Sometimes while out at dinner Chrissy and I would come in short skirts with no underwear and low cut tops. We would purposely drop things on the floor so we could reach down to pick them up revealing our breasts, or sit with our legs apart so we could show Paul our wet pussies. Sometimes we noticed onlookers enjoying the show as well which got us right in the mood for the sex to follow.

It didn’t feel quite the same at home as being exposed outside but it was still hot and we could introduce new devices like hooking up a video camera to the large TV and watching the action as we played. On the odd occasion we even showed ourselves off live on the same dating site where Chrissy and Paul had first met. We had many followers.

So that’s the end of my story, well not quite the end as we are still all having sex together and tomorrow is the start of spring once again and time to meet at our secret location. Who said three is a crowd because in our case three is fantastic. Who knows what surprises await this summer.

Published 
Written by chrissy64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments