Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My secret place... or so I thought (Chapter 2)

"I am becoming brave, revealing my naked body to my unknown voyeur"

29
14 Comments 14
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
CHAPTER 2
Exposed

On the night before my usual trip to the beach I check my private email address again.“I hope you will be there again tomorrow and I haven’t scared you off.”
“I will be there, the photos are all so beautiful. You have talent!” I reply.

As I come to the clearing I look around. I picture where the photographs have been taken from. He must have a telephoto lens as they were taken from the other side of the river. I feel more at ease. I set up my towel, apply lotion and start reading.

“Bing.” My email sounds.“Glad you came back and equally glad you like my photographs. Would you like me to take more?” He asks.

“This is really weird, I don’t usually talk to strangers and certainly have never been photographed by any. You have such talent and I’m intrigued by you so yes, you can photograph more.” I hit send before thinking. Oh shit, what am I doing?

“I like your new bikini, it shows off more than your full piece bathing suit.” How did he guess it’s new? I bought it the day before. I couldn’t resist getting something sexier to show to my stranger.

I spend the day reading, swimming and walking around, almost posing against trees and in the sand. I receive no more emails and head home around 5pm.

That night I check my emails.“Hi sexy, I hope you like...” I open the attachments and he’s right, the bikini does look sexy. I really did pose for some of those shots. Feeling aroused again my hand disappears inside my panties and my pussy is soaked. It doesn’t take long for me to climax as I flick through the photographs in front of me while inserting fingers inside my pussy and playing with my clit.

To my disappointment the following week it rains so I shop for sexy lingerie. That night I read my email. “I missed our encounter today. I hope you had a pleasant day anyway.”

“I shopped for lingerie today. I missed our private place too.” I reply.

“I would love to see your new lingerie next week. Please bring it.”

The following week I wear my sexy new lingerie under my shorts & shirt. I set up and lay on my rug. I grab my ipad & email.“I’m here.”

“I know and looking as sexy as ever.” He replies.

How does he know when I arrive? Is he always watching this area? I stand up and start unbuttoning my shirt. My new bra is sheer and lacy. I throw my shirt on the rug, undo my denim shorts and they drop to the ground. The matching g-string is also sheer showing an area of dark pubic hair. Luckily I had just waxed my bikini line & trimmed my pubic hair quite short.

GiannaMontes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiannaMontes

I turn around and bend down to pick up my shorts revealing my ass for the first time to my admirer.

“Ping.” My email sounds. “OMG, that is so hot woman! Can’t wait for you to go for a swim.”

With that invitation I head to the river and splash water over my body before diving in. This time I swim to the other side knowing that somewhere close by and well hidden is my erotic stranger. I step out of the water and look down at my breasts, the sheer lingerie has become a whole lot more sheer and my nipples are looking very dark & erect. I lay in the sand and then roll over. My breasts are covered in sand as I kneel to rub some off. I walk back to the water, dive in and swim to my side. I head to my towel, unhitch my bra and remove my wet g-string, but don’t reveal my front as I lay on my towel until dry. After a while, lying naked on my front with my admirer watching me just gets too much and I have to turn over to sun my front.

“Ping.” I sit up and check my email. “You are becoming very brave Steph.”

Shit, how does he know my name? Oh yes, It’s part of my email address. “That’s not fair, I don’t even know your name.” I reply.

“Just call me Chris,” He replies.

I lay back in the sun but after a while I am so aroused I need to orgasm. I jump up, grab my towel and head for the trees. I drop my towel and rub myself against a tree, grabbing my breasts and squeezing my nipples. Both hands head down to my pussy. Frantically I push my fingers in and out between my wet pussy lips. My other hand starts rubbing my clit. As I frantically rub my clit, my soaked hand grabs a nipple again. I rub it between my fingers and scream out as I explode in one of my most intense orgasms. I pick up my towel and head back down to the river and suddenly I feel quite shy. I lay down on my front.

“Ping."

“Where did you go in such a hurry?” Chris asks.

“I had to relieve myself with an orgasm”. I reply. I can’t beleive I just said that, I am usually quite shy.

“What a waste, don’t be afraid to orgasm in front to me, I won’t bite (just yet) & the pleasure can be shared.” Chris replies. I read my book, not really being able to concentrate and leave once again about 5pm.

I continue going to our secret location weekly until the winter sets in. We constantly email each other and I receive the most sensual, hot photographs of me in my sexy lingerie or naked. My favourite photograph being a closeup of me kneeling in the sand on the otherside of the river in my totally wet & seethrough white bra & g-string, covered in sand but revealing my large erect nipples and finely groomed pussy.

I can’t wait for spring to arrive.

Published 
Written by chrissy64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments