Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Initiation-Part16

"This was the night i tried to complete my initiation into my fraternity."

8
7 Comments 7
4.9k Views 4.9k
651 words 651 words
I wanted to stay and listen to the two girls making love in the bed, but I was running behind again and I had a couple more rooms to do. I was getting tired and didn't want to screw up. The next two went very well. Again the girls were sleeping naked, but there was a definite difference from these two to all the others I had done. When I looked at the first one in bed, she was sleeping on her side. The one thing I noticed was the way her breasts literally took up quite a bit of area under her arms.

I wanted so much to stay and watch for a while in case she would turn over in her sleep, because I wanted to see the size of her breasts. My imagination was running rampant and I wanted to see how close it compared to the real thing. I knew I would regret leaving but I had to win this challenge. I was so close to finishing. When I entered the last room and looked at the girl sleeping as I headed for her dresser, I was very glad I did not wait in the last room.

This girl was laying on her back and her tits were literally spilling over her chest. I stopped and stared, but I couldn't help it. These were literally the biggest tits I had ever seen naked. I don't know how long I stood there staring, but I started to feel uncomfortable, if you know what I mean. I couldn't take my eyes off those magnificent mounds and caught myself feeling my way to the dresser as I watched her breathing lift those globes gracefully up and down.

I was so mesmerized with the rhythm of her breathing that I overshot the dresser and managed to knock something off the top of the dresser. I froze in place, waiting for her to wake up and scream for the dorm mother.

Sophia_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia_Connor

I realized I was not breathing, not moving, waiting for the alarm to sound and I felt my placement in the fraternity just about escape my grasp. Oh, I was so close. When I did not hear the cup shatter on the floor, I broke my fearful gaze to look at the floor where the cup should have landed.

I just about let out with a relieved giggle when I realized there was a clothes basket on the floor and the cup was sitting on the pile of dirty laundry. I released the breath I had been holding and realized my hands were shaking. Oh, that would never do. I stood there trying to calm my heartbeat that I was sure she would hear as I felt it pound against my chest.

I used that as an excuse to stand there and admire those two perfect globes topped with the most perfect nipples I had ever seen. They were so round and they looked like they were as big as grapes. They were dark but not as dark as the area around each one. I wanted so much to taste those beautiful nubs, roll them around with my tongue as I squeezed those ripe melons. I knew I couldn't take the chance of waking her up, but this was a unique vision and I wanted it to last as long as I could.

I finally had to tear my eyes away from the wonderous sight before me. I still had the dorm mother's room to do or my task would be incomplete. I was dreading this room because I knew she had a reputation for catching the girls as they tried to sneak out at night to go partying. This one was going to take a long time to do and I only had an hour to go before my safe period was up and girls would start to wake up.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments