Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Initiation-Part13

"I was enjoying my initiation assignmant."

8
8 Comments 8
5.2k Views 5.2k
684 words 684 words
I was standing outside the window watching what was going on in one of the rooms I had to take panties from for my initiation into my fraternity. I was just about done gathering information so I could plan my strategy for this weekend. I had to get into each room, get under garments from each girls dresser, label them and get out without being noticed. All the panties had to be gathered in one night, including a pair from the dorm mother. 

I just could not pull myself away tonight from this room. The female dom had her female sub on the edge of the bed, conveniently positioned where I could see everything that was happening. The sub had her legs bent and on the bed, spread wide, her pussy lips partially open. The chain that connected the clamps on her nipples hung loosely against her chest. Every once in a while the dom would take hold of the chain and pull straight up, stretching the nipples and pulling the breasts. This brought a moan from her sub.

The dom took the chain and put it to the lips of the sub who took it in her mouth. Her nipples were pulled tight and up. The dom took her hand and fingered the subs pussy.

"You are so wet, my pet. Just remember, you can't cum till I give permission," she said.

The dom went over to the night stand and picked out some things and went back to the spread legs of her sub. She fastened a cuff to each of her ankles and wrists. Then she grabbed hold of her left ankle and raised it up till she could fasten it to the cuff on her left wrist. She did the same to the right ankle and wrist. This spread her pussy lips open even more. Oh what a glorious sight. I wanted so much to be between her legs.

The dom got down on her knees in front of the sub and blocked my view. I could not see what she was doing but when she finally moved her body after a few minutes, I believe my mouth must have hung open.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

I know my cock jumped to total erection. The dom had put clamps on the subs inner pussy lips which were fastened to clothespins which were clamped to some skin on her inner thighs. Her cunt was fully exposed to my sight and anything the dom felt like doing. 

With her wrists fastened to her ankles, the sub could not close her legs. But what the dom did next really blew my mind. She took the chain from the subs mouth, added another length of chain around that one and fastened the ends to the wrist cuffs. The sub had to keep from thrashing around or the chain would pull her nipples. I had read stories that described this but never thought I'd get to see it for real.

"Now remember, you have to wait till I give you permission to cum," the dom ordered.

"Oh, yes, mistress," the sub replied.

I could see the jeweled plug still in the subs ass. The dom reached down and pushed it in farther which made the sub squirm, then cry out. I looked up to see her nipples pulled by the chains. She had forgotten not to move. I caught myself smiling as I rubbed the front of my pants. When I looked back at the dom, she was strapping something to herself. After a little bit, she move to the side and I realized she was wearing a strap on cock. 

She got between the subs legs and I could see her position herself with the fake cock at the opening of the subs spread and open pussy. She hesitated long enough to grab something from the side of the bed. When I heard the little motor start, I realized it was a vibrator.

"Remember, don't scream, and don't cum till I say you can," the dom ordered, as she pushed the fake cock deep into the subs pussy.

 
Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments