Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Initiation-Part 6

"I witnessed a lot learning about the sororoity I was watching."

8
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
638 words 638 words
I was learning a lot about the sorority girls I had to sneak panties from as I watched them from my vantage points around the building. Tonight I watched a guy put a ladder up to one of the double rooms. As he climbed through the window, I watched the two girls, who pretended to be studying, feign surprise as he entered. He tied them on one of the beds in a reverse '69' position and used a flogger on the top girl's ass as they started to eat each other out.

Then while they were busy, he stripped as he watched. When he was totally naked, he climbed onto the bed with the girls. He first positioned himself at the head of the bed. The girl on the bottom had her head on a few pillows and was eating the girls pussy that was spread on top of her. He took the pillow out from under her head, moved close to the spread pussy before him, and sunk his cock deep into her pussy. I watched as the head rose from the other girls pussy and I thought she looked straight at me.

When I realized her eyes were closed in pure bliss, I relaxed and watched the show. I saw him slap her ass and her head returned to the girl's pussy that was under her. I imagined his cock going in and out of her pussy and wondered what the other girl was doing as his cock passed over her mouth going in and out of the pussy on top of her. I pictured in my mind her licking his balls as they passed over her mouth. Maybe even sucking on them if she captured one as it passed by.

He started slapping the ass of the girl he was fucking. She raised her head from what she was doing to turn to look at him.

AmandaL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaL

This brought a harder slap and she shook her head, but lowered it to continue licking. Finally he grabbed her hips and I could see him thrust harder. He threw his head back and I knew he was cumming inside her. I saw him give her one last hard thrust, slap her ass, then climb off the bed. I thought he was done, but then I saw him replace the pillow under the head of the girl on the bottom and move to the foot of the bed.

He reached under the bottom girl's hips and pulled the pillow out. Then, he climbed onto the bed between her legs. I saw him grab hold of the hair of the top girl and lift her head by her hair as he edged closer on his knees.
He reached down in front of his body and I knew he was pushing his cock into her mouth. From my vantage point in the tree and with the use of my binoculars, I could see him spread his knees apart and watched his balls bounce against the pussy of the girl on the bottom.

He held her head between his hands and thrust deep. Once in a while, I watched as he leaned over farther and swatted her ass a few times, then started to fuck her mouth again. He took one hand and reached between him and the girl he was fucking and I realized, by the lower girls tense legs, that he was playing with her clit or her pussy. Her legs went tense, and her feet went rigid. He was making her cum. I was so hot watching the scene, I couldn't wait to get back to my room to take care of myself. I had a few more rooms to watch but I still had time before I had to start gathering the underpants to complete my initiation.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments