Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Initiation-Part 3

"My initiation turned out to be more than I expected."

12
11 Comments 11
7.0k Views 7.0k
658 words 658 words
While I was learning about the sorority through watching the comings and goings of the women there, I was planning my strategy on how to get the panties I had to get in order to pass my fraternity initiation. I got to watch a lot of what goes on behind closed doors from my car, or the trees in front of the upper windows. Some things got pretty hot.

From my position at the window, I was watching the dorm mother undress when I saw her get up and go to the door. I was surprised to find the assistant dean at the door. The dorm mother pulled her robe tighter around her as she moved back to sit on the bed. He came into her room and shut the door. Going to her, he pulled the robe apart and let it fall off her shoulders.

Again I got to look at the most magnificent breasts I had seen on an older person in a long time. They were so full as they defied gravity. The nipples were hard and very large. Then I watched as Dave, the assistant dean, did a slow strip for the dorm mother. I think her name is Rebecca.

He stood back and removed his jacket, his shirt, his pants, his underwear and socks. Oh he did it so eroticly. I was watching Rebecca as he put on a show for her. She was squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples. When she leaned back to play with her clit, I noticed she was wearing a black corset.

When he was finished, she stood up and her robe fell back onto the bed. She was absolutely stunning in her black corset. It was laced up tight and making her breasts very full and inviting.

"Get down on your hands and knees and kiss my shoes," she ordered him.

"Yes mistress, anything you say," he replied, as he did as she ordered.

He got down on his knees, put his head to the ground, his ass in the air, and he kissed her shoes.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet



"That's not good enough," she said as she slapped his ass. "Now, do it again and do it right."

When she was satisfied, she told him to stand up. When he did, he stood in front of her, his hands clasped at his back, his head bowed, and his legs spread. She walked around him, touching and examining every inch of his body. She saved his cock till last and I could see his body shaking with desire, but he never moved. She grabbed his shaft which was on its way to full erection. Tenting it with her fingers, she roughly ran them up and down his cock.

His leg muscles were tense as his cock responded to her rough treatment. She reached down and squeezed his balls that were full and tight. Dave let out a soft moan

"Quiet!" she ordered as she squeezed both his cock and his balls.

Satisfied he was doing as she wanted, she reached up with both hands to grab his nipples. He winced ever so slightly, but he did as he was told. She pinched his nipples and pulled them as she backed up. He had no choice but to follow as she was pulling. When she got to the bed, she still had hold of his nipples. She sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You need to be punished for everything you did wrong today," she said as she looked up at him. "You are going to lick my pussy clean. You better do it the way I like or I will take a crop to your ass," she added.

She spread her legs wide as she sat on the edge. Oh, what a sight. The way she was sitting gave me a full view of her open pussy. He got on his knees in between her spread legs.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments