Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Initiation-Part 18

"My last room I stole panties from turned out to be a challange."

8
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
623 words 623 words
I only had one more room to steal a pair of panties from to fulfill my initiation challenge into my sorority. The hardest I left for last... the den mother's room. She was well known to be a light sleeper, but I knew from watching the room that she and the assistant dean had a regular date on this night. I was hoping she would sleep through my invading her space to steal her underwear.

As I was getting ready to crawl out the door, she moaned.

"It is about time you got here, now come to bed and satisfy me," I heard her say.

I thought she thought I was the assistant dean. I watched what they did in their play when she took the initiative and bound him and used him like a slut. I thought this might be fun. If I could keep her in the dark, maybe I could pull this off. I slipped into the bed behind her and reached around her to play with her delicious breasts. But I soon discovered that she knew all along what I was doing.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to work up the courage to come into my room," I heard her say.

 I stopped what I was doing as fear ran through my mind.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

"I heard rumors of what you had to do to join your fraternity and decided to let you go to see if you could do it," she said as she turned around to face me. "You did a fine job tonight, but I followed every room you went into."

"Why didn't you stop me?" I asked.

"Because I like you," she said as she reached up to stroke my chest. "Now, how badly do you want my panties?"

In the dark, she reached down and gently took hold of my cock and started to stroke it.

AmberGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberGold

She took my hand and put it to her pussy. Using one finger, I started to rub it up and down, gently going deeper with each pass. until I slowly entered her with one finger. She moaned and rocked. I used two fingers and went deep into her pussy. She stopped rocking and her moaning got louder. Three fingers and I went as deep as I could while I used my thumb to find her clit and started to rub it. I started to bite her neck and she called my name. She did know who I was.

 "I want you on your hands and knees," I said.

When I started nibbling on her neck and fucking her pussy with my fingers, she relaxed and rolled onto her stomach. I watched her wiggle as she got in the position I wanted her in. I got close behind her and rubbed my cock against her pussy. I leaned forward and grabbed those huge melons and squeezed them very hard. I heard her moan deep. I found the nipples and twisted and pulled them. Oh I was in heaven. They were the biggest I had every felt.

She seemed to enjoy it because she asked for more, and harder. I was happy to comply. I played with those globes till I felt my cock throb as it laid at her ass. She seemed like she could not get enough of what I was doing. Reluctantly I released those melons to attack her pussy.

"Spread your legs and put your head down to the bed so your ass is up in the air," I ordered.

When she did, I got behind her, bent down and licked her pussy.

Her head went into the bed as she stifled a scream.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments