Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Initiation-Part 1

"My initiation into my college fraternity was quite a challange."

19
12 Comments 12
12.0k Views 12.0k
676 words 676 words
I thought it would be easy to complete the initiation I had to do. All I had to do was to sneak into the girls rooms of a particular sorority and get a pair of panties that belonged to that girl. I had to go through the window, get the panties of the girl or girls depending on how many were in that room, label who it belonged to, and get back out before getting caught. Then I had to get the panties of the dorm mother.

There were six of us and we were given one week to complete the initiation challenge. The problem being that two of us had the same sorority. We had to work independently and we did not know who the other person was that had the same place. This made is easier to get caught. Whoever got caught, was not accepted into the group. I think whoever got caught would be expelled. I had to be very careful.

I decided to observe the sorority and the girls before trying my first room. I sat outside in my car or climbed the nearest tree with my binoculars and kept very good notes of the comings and goings of the girls and the dorm mother. I got the schedule of each of their classes, and after watching them for two days, I hoped I had their routines down. I got to observe a lot of different things.

I knew when they took their showers because I watched them undress in their rooms and walk out the door with their towel in their hands. I got to watch some of them dry their hair when they got back to their rooms and most of them did it naked. Oh, their breasts bounced when they shook their hair back. It was great to watch. I got to see a couple of girls wrestle naked on the bed after one of them came back, passed the one that was drying her hair, and she got a swat on her naked ass from the other.

2020saradiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
2020saradiamond

Next thing I saw was two naked butts in the air as they were wrestling with each other.

Another time, I got to see one girl come in the room of another girl. She stood at the doorway for a little bit and it looked like they were talking. Then I saw the one at the door go over to the one at the chair and kiss her full on the lips. Then they walked to the bed and started to undress each other. When they were totally naked, they held each other and kissed again. Their large breasts seemed to spill out at their sides as they embraced each other. Then one pushed the other onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

From where I was sitting, I could not see what was happening on the bed. Every once in a while I could see one sitting on the other and by her movement, she was having a great time. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed while her head went back. My imagination was running wild. I imagined she was sitting on the others face and was getting eaten out by her. Darn, I was in my car and not the tree that night. I could have watched a live sex show.

Another night, I saw one girl stand in front of her mirror and use her hands to feel every part of her body. I watched her feel her tits, her hands running over the fullness of each one. Then she squeezed them together, ran her hands to the nipples and rubbed her palms over them. Then she started to tweak and pull them. Oh, I thought I would cum right there when I saw how far she pulled them. She let go and they bounced back into place.

I almost fell out of the tree when she spread her legs and put her one hand between them while she played with her tit with the other.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments