Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband and the Topless Waitresses - Chapter 2

"Enjoying Amsterdam more with my husband."

32
3 Comments 3
18.4k Views 18.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
As we left the bar I could feel my pussy juices running down my inner thighs. I was walking fairly fast as I was desperate to get Tom, my husband, back to our hotel room. I needed to cum again and soon.

Tom had his right hand on my cute arse as we walked. His hand found the bottom of my dress which he lifted up enough so that he could slide his fingers between my legs and feel how wet I was. We looked at each other, smiled with a glint in our eyes as we turned left out of the bar. To get back to our hotel we needed to turn right but I knew why Tom had turned left.

One of the ladies in the window had caught his eye earlier when we were walking to the bar. I guessed that was where we were heading. We had admired the girls as we walked passed them but this particular lady Tom had wanted to stop and admire a little more.

It wasn't long before we had reached her window. She was petite like me, slim with a gorgeous tanned skin complexion. Her long dark hair hung over her large breasts.

She was wearing a very skimpy outfit which I will do my best to describe. If you can imagine something like a red silk scarf which came over both shoulders, covering both her erect nipples as it made its way down between her legs it forming like a V shape. From between her legs it went up between her arse cheeks and finished around her waist.

Her name was Kirsty. Kirsty was walking up and down in her window very seductively in her high heels, swinging her hips, which made her cute tight backside move from side to side. With a finger in her mouth and those 'come to bed eyes' who could not get aroused.

As we stood watching Kirsty give us a little show I felt my husband’s crotch. His cock was once again very hard. My pussy was so wet and swollen I had to widen my legs a little. I couldn't resist lifting up my dress discretely to show Tom.

"How I wish I could watch Kirsty eat your swollen pussy while I have a wank," Tom said.

I had always been straight. The thought of another woman touching me made me cringe but I had to admit looking at and watching other sexy ladies in the bar earlier and now seeing Kirsty had turned me on. It got me thinking maybe I could have a go. Tom, like most men I knew, would love to watch me play with another woman. Maybe I could make his dream come true.

I approached Kirsty's window. She opened the door and asked me if I required her services. I asked her if she was interested in entertaining my husband and me. Her eyes lit up as we made our agreement. I turned around and beckoned Tom. Tom couldn't believe his luck as we both entered Kirsty's bedroom behind the window. She quickly drew the curtain.

I sat on the bed rubbing my swollen clit as Kirsty moved towards Tom. She got down on her knees and slowly undid the belt on his trousers. With the buckle between her teeth she pulled it gently until it was free. She placed the belt on the cabinet beside the bed. Going back to Tom, still on her knees, Kirsty undid the buttons on his trousers. Tom's cock burst out and went straight into Kirsty's open mouth.

Kirsty sucked his rock hard cock while she caressed his balls with her hands. Looking into his eyes she spat on his cock and rubbed it in slowly. I could see her tongue was circling the tip of his throbbing helmet. Kirsty pulled Tom's trousers down to his ankles and asked him to sit in the chair and rub his own cock.

Kirsty then turned to me and gently pushed me back so I was lying on the bed with my legs hanging over the side.

ScarletFerer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletFerer

She had seen I was pleasuring myself.

She moved my hand away so she could bury her face in my pussy. I felt her tongue teasing my clit before fucking me as deep as she could with it. I felt an orgasm was close as she then started to finger fuck me with three fingers. I screamed out with pleasure and sat up as I reached my orgasm, squirting all over Kirsty's face. Tom was quickening the pace as he rubbed his cock so I knew he was getting close to cumming.

I kissed Kirsty firmly on her lips before licking my pussy juices off her face. Kirsty sensed Tom was close to cumming as well so she quickly placed herself at his feet. Tom stood up just in time for Kirsty to take his load in her mouth. She swallowed licking her lips at the same time.

Kirsty stood up, removed her outfit and bent over with her legs slightly parted, teasing her arse with a finger covered in my pussy juice. 

"Would you like to fuck my tight arse?" Kirsty asked.
 
"Fuck yes!" Tom replied. "Just say when."
 
"Soon," said Kirsty. "We need to get you rock hard again first so I can feel you force your throbbing cock deep into my arse." 

Kirsty guided Tom to the bed as I went to sit back in the chair. She used his belt to tie his wrists together and to tie him to the bed. I removed my dress before sitting down and opened my legs wide by placing both my legs over the arms of the chair. With one hand I gently stroked my clit. Using two fingers I fucked myself while using my thumb to circle my arse.

With my other hand I squeezed one of my tits, pulling and twisting my nipple till I moaned with pleasure. Kirsty was kissing Tom passionately. She had her hands all over him. Kirsty was rubbing her huge breasts all over Tom's body sucking his cock as she passed it moving down his body and up again.

After several minutes she sat on his face so he could eat pussy to his heart’s content. His cock was standing upright as hard as I had ever seen it. Pre cum was dripping down his shaft. I didn't need to be asked to join in. Holding Tom's cock while Kirsty was still sitting on his face, I licked his pre cum from his shaft to the tip. I could feel it pulsating in my hand. I lowered myself on his cock fucking him hard and fast.

Kirsty and I were both moaning with pleasure. We both reached orgasm at the same time which pleased Tom no end.

"Now my arse needs a serious fucking," Kirsty said.

Kirsty undid the belt as I went back to the chair. She then got on all fours on the edge of the bed. Tom stood behind her. With his tongue he circled her arse and spat on it making it nice and wet. Grabbing her long hair with one hand, he guided his cock with the other into her tight arse. 

"Fuck me hard and fast. I want to feel your balls slapping my clit!" Kirsty screamed 
 
Tom did as he was told. The whole bed was rocking backwards and forwards.

I managed to cum again as Tom released his second load up Kirsty's arse. He pulled his cock out, wiping his cock on her arse cheeks. He spun Kirsty around, grabbed one of her tits with both hands and sucked her nipple after pulling and twisting it with his teeth. He then did the same to her other breast.

"How I wish you could give me a titty fuck," Tom said.

"Maybe next time you visit me," replied Kirsty

Tom and I dressed and as we left I thought how it had cost a fortune but had been well worth every Euro. Will we be heading back to our hotel room this time?

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments