Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband and the Topless Waitresses

"An experience watching my husband enjoy a topless waitress"

30
11 Comments 11
33.3k Views 33.3k
733 words 733 words
Famous Story
My husband and I decided to visit Amsterdam again for the third time. After walking the streets and admiring all the girls in the windows, we stopped to have a drink in a bar. We then decided to visit one of the sex bars.

There were a lot of couples and single people inside all looking sexy, some getting turned on from what they had seen so far I guess. A topless waitress approached us wearing the smallest thong you had ever seen, and asked my husband if we wanted a drink. She took our order and turned around. Bending over with her legs slightly apart, she let us admire her cute arse and her pussy peeping out of the side of her thong.

She then stood up and proceeded to get our drinks from the bar. She returned with our drinks five minutes later. We thanked her and she started to walk away. She then turned around and beckoned my husband to follow her. My husband looked at me for approval which I gave.

I followed a few steps behind, wanting to see what plan the topless waitress had for my husband. She guided him to a corner of the stage where she sat him in a narrow chair with no arms. He watched as she gave him a sexy pole dance. I could tell he was getting turned on like myself. Seductively she dismounted the pole and stage and approached my husband. She removed her thong to reveal her wet swollen shaved pussy. She unbuttoned my husband's shirt.

She went behind him putting the chair in the laying down position. Her huge tits brushing his face as she did so. She said, "I can touch you but you are not to touch me."

She stood at his feet fingering herself for a while, then turned around, bent over and inserted a finger in her arse while my husband watched with his tongue hanging out. Turning back to face him and starting at his feet, she straddled his body, moving along slowly up towards his crotch where she looked down to see my husband's hard cock desperately trying to be released.

She kissed his hard on through his jeans many times.

HazelDupont
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HazelDupont

This turned the waitress on I could tell as she started to caress her huge breasts and rub her clit. She then bent forward, rubbing her huge tits on his chest and then moved onto his face. The waitress was getting so turned on she said to my husband, "I want you to suck my nipples, and squeeze my tits."

My husband couldn't believe his luck! He didn't hesitate. He grabbed her tits, squeezing each one with both hands. He sucked and twisted each nipple as she moaned with pleasure. 

I was standing a few feet away wearing a sexy little dress with no underwear. I slipped my hand up my dress. I could feel my soaking wet pussy. I started rubbing my clit, it only took a few minutes to reach the most intense orgasm I had ever had!. I had many more to come. I wanted my husband's hard cock inside me but also wanted to witness more of what he was experiencing. There was all night to enjoy each other after, I was thinking...

The waitress continued to move up his body until her pussy was level with his face. Looking down she said to him, "I want you to swirl your tongue around my swollen clit 'til I cum."

My husband gently started licking her clit, swirling his tongue around and around. He grabbed her backside with his hands and started fingering her arse. I could tell my husband was so turned on and so was the waitress. She then called another topless waitress to come over.

She got on her knees and undid my husbands trousers. His hard throbbing cock was released. I could see his pre-cum dripping down his shaft .The waitress licked it all up. She then put his cock in her mouth to suck him off.

The waitress standing over my husband screamed out as she reached her climax, and squirted all over my husband's face. At the same time my husband released his load into the other waitress's mouth. She swallowed all his cum, smiling as she licked her lips.

I couldn't wait to get my husband back to our hotel room.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments