Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lola at the SFAC camp

"Lola has her first fuck at the summer camp, a 1-on-1 with Greg"

4
1 Comment 1
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Lola was still standing perplexed at the room window, looking outside. She followed the silhouettes of the two woman who walked hand in hand towards the beach. Just moments before they had been fucked by two guys right below her hotel room window. Disgusted, amazed, thrilled – her emotions were hard to describe. But she was wet and in desperate need of one of her dildos. She rushed back into the room, opened her small bag and took the bigger of her two ‘friends’ out. A flesh-colored very natural looking dildo two inches in diameter. She lay down on the bed after she had taken off her top and the shorts she had been wearing.

Her wet pussy was aching for cock. She kept her blonde pubic hair nicely trimmed. It was nearly invisible. But nobody would ever see that. For the last two years, her sole friends had been two dildos. She closed her eyes, as always, and slowly spread her thin, long legs.

“Come and take me” she whispered to herself.

“Put it in” she hissed through her teeth as she slowly inserted the thick plastic rod. She enjoyed every inch of it. She slowly took it out and she moaned loudly, not thinking that anybody could hear her.

Her small hand pushed the plastic in again, and took it out again. Her movements increased in pace and her tension increased, too. Soon she was moaning load, shouting obscenities into the presumably empty room. She loved to fuck herself with closed eyes. She imagined her prince mounting her and pushing his rod into her.

She could not withhold it anymore; with one hand, she was pinching her nipple and a final push with the other hand send the dildo deep into her wet pussy. She came with a loud moan and her tense muscles relaxed after a while. She exhaled slowly, but was not prepared what she should see once she opened her eyes.

She jerked off the bed, towards the window side, screaming in a loud voice. The room was full with naked people. In her panic she did not clearly count the people present, but she was in horror. The blonde twin men, maybe in their twenties, stopped stroking the other one’s erect penis. The black guy also had an impressive piece of meat in his hand. There were also two women. And closest to Lola was Greg, his penis erect and with a deep red head.

“Out, out! Get out!” she covered her triangle with one hand and her breasts with the other arm, shrinking further away from the crowd.

“All of you, get out of my room!” she exclaimed.

“Well, she is a newbie, so we better do what she said.” Said one of the twins. The others nodded and left quietly.

Greg was on his way out, too. He gave Lola a very sad look. She again felt so embarrassed and stupid.

“No, no”, she stretched out her hand, only to quickly cover her body again.

“Please stay.”

Greg sighted and turned towards Lola. The wardrobe was in his reach to the left and he opened it. He took a bathrobe out, and handed it to Lola. Then, looking down at himself, he took one for himself, too, smiling sheepishly.

Quickly Lola wrapped the soft cloth around her her slim body and sat down on the bed. She wrapped her arms around her legs and put her chin on the knees. She was ashamed, angry, and upset.

“How do you dare to enter my room? Ever heard about privacy?” she hissed. Greg pointed towards the room door.

“But the sign was blue….and that is a welcome sign”.

“Shit”, she said. “You could have raped me.”

Greg’s voice sounded upset and hurt.

“Lola, we have a code of honor here. We never do anything like that.”

Lola sighted and did not dare to look at Greg. She felt so stupid.

“Why did I come here?” she said, and this was more a question to herself than to Greg.

“Why don't I get a coffee, and we answer that question together?” asked Greg. Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed the phone, dialed the room service and ordered two coffees.

When the room service came – a handsome man in his late twenties with short black hair and a great sun tan – both grabbed their coffee and did not say anything.

Even though it was summer, Lola felt cold. She warmed her hands at the coffee cup. Greg took a first sip.

“Well?” Greg wanted to hear an answer from Lola.

And she answered him. Slowly, with pauses between her sentences, sipping coffee, she told Greg everything and why she decided to come to the summer camp. How terrible her first date had been. How she had felt used and abused afterwards. How she was afraid to make love to guys. How she bought the dildos to satisfy her desires. And finally how she registered for SFAC.

“By the way, Greg, this is a stupid abbreviation. Summer Freedom and Adventure Camp, it sounds like ass-fuck to me.”

Both laughed. And then she told Greg that she wanted to leave right away. This was NOT the right place for her.

Greg kept silent. He knew Lola needed time to think. Suddenly she burst out.

“Greg, you fucked them, didn’t you?”

“You mean my two friends? The ones you have seen in the lobby?”

Lola nodded.

“Yes, I did.” He admitted frankly.

“Both at the same time? In the same room?” Lola continued, more disgusted.

“Yes, we did. They are very close persons. Much closer than mother and daughter. They love each other and they love to share their love with others.”

Lola didn't say anything, so Greg continued.

“We are all here for this purpose. We look for freedom and a way to share our love and desires with like minded people.”

Lola sighted. Then Greg asked her right away, looking in her blue eyes.

“Lola. What is your desire?”

Lola searched in Greg’s eyes for any hint of greed, egoistic lust or falseness. She could not see any of those. Finally, she opened her lips, but she could not believe her ears when she heard herself saying

“I want you to make love to me, Greg.”

Without a word, both set their cups aside and Lola slowly came out of her corner and to the center of the bed. Greg stood up and joined her on the bed, at arms length. He pointed at her wrist.

“You need to get a badge, then”

Lola did not understand.

“As long as you are solo, with the ‘one’ badge, I cannot touch you. That is the rule. You need at least a blue ‘2’ or similar for me to touch you.”

Lola looked at her wrist band.

“Can you get one for me?”

“I can get it, but you have to put it on by yourself. Again, it’s the rule. So you better get one for yourself. They are in the basket in the corridor.”

Lola got up and Greg’s eyes followed her leaving the room.

SensetiveMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensetiveMary

The bathrobe belt accentuated her small waist and her ass wiggled nicely.

Lola found the basket, on a small stand just a few meters away from her room. She ran her fingers through the assorted badges and took a blue ‘2’. She clasped it in her fist and walked back. This time, when she re-entered the room, she did not forget to switch the sign to ‘do not disturb’.

Greg was sitting on the bed and had an expectant look in his eyes. Lola stretched out her fist and slowly opened it, palm up.

“Now, put it on, sweety.”

With trembling fingers, she attached it to her wristband. Then, she let out a deep breath and slowly opened the belt of her bathrobe and let it slide from her body. Greg took her hand and guided her onto the bed, on her back. He took his own bathrobe of and Lola could see the huge boner he had. She swallowed hard. She closed her eyes and spread her legs.

But instead of feeling the heaviness of a man’s body on her own, she felt the soft touch of his lips at her vulva. The sensation was so unexpected - actually, she had never experienced cunnilingus in her life once - that she let out a short shout, so that Greg stopped.

“You don't like it, sweetie?”

“No, no, I do … I mean I have never …. but I am so dirty down there.” She objected.

“First, you are not dirty ‘down there’, Lola. I love the taste of a wet young pussy … and what do you mean, you have never …?” Greg paused.

“Ahhh, I see, …. I am sorry for that,…..” he apologized. Her boyfriend had never licked her.

“No, no, please continue … I have seen it is films …. I just didn't expect it.” Lola begged.

So, Greg continued to caress her pussy with his lips. Every time his tongue circled her clit, Lola let out a long moan. He played extensively, enjoying the musk taste of her wet cunt. He pushed his tongue deep into her hole, then he pinched her vulva with his lips and sucked them into his mouth. He played his whole repertoire of cunnilingus on her.

And Lola was great at receiving this pleasure. After the first few moments of surprise, she relaxed and let Greg play with her. She moaned, winced, moved her hips, grabbed Greg’s head and pushed it deeper into her crotch.

Both learned to anticipate the others move and time went by.

Their play started to gain pace when Greg inserted his thumbs into her tight pussy. Lola moaned harder and after a few minutes Greg could feel she was ready to cum. He pushed both thumbs as deep in as he could and spread her pussy while his tongue gave her clit a good rub.

Lola couldn't hold it anymore and she came with a violence that surprised even Greg. Her whole body shivered, she arched back and then pushed her pelvis hard against Greg’s face. Her wetness was so intense. And Greg had difficulties to lap it up.

After a while her orgasm subdued and she lay motionless, except that her hands ran through Greg’s hair.

Without a word, Greg got up and moved his body over her’s. He had seen her solo orgasm, then he made her cum. He figured that she now could take his cock in, and that he could make her cum a third time within an hour.

His cock was still hard from his excitement, and while Lola was still breathing hard, he slowly came down on her. His cock was at the entrance of her pussy. Lola moaned.

“Please, Greg, don’t …. I don't think I can …. now…”

But when she felt the warmth of the penis at her vulva, something that she hadn't felt in two years, her body reacted instinctively. She crossed her legs behind Greg’s back and pushed him in. Her tight but wet pussy did not resist the hard flesh of Greg’s cock. An animal-like moan came out of her mouth once he was deep inside her. Her dildos made of plastic were no comparison to this cock that was made of real flesh. She enjoyed it.

His pushes were slow at the beginning, but Greg was determined to make her cum for a third time. His rhythm became faster, his pushes harder. Lola did not care if others could hear her or not. She was riding on a wave of pure pleasure, moaning and shouting out loud. So was Greg. He loved the way she moved under him, and his cock nearly slipped out a couple of times.

The timing could not have better. When Greg felt he was cumming he shouted to Lola.

“Cum, sweety, cum … cum for me, sweety!”

And so Lola did. Her explosion was hard, but not as extreme as during cunnilingus. Her vagina muscles massaged his cock and this pushed him over the top. He came with several shots deep into her pussy.

Both were breathing heavily when he rolled off her. She tried to stop the flow of cum out of her pussy, but Greg stopped her.

“Let it come out, they will change the sheets later.”

Lola rested her head on Greg’s chest and played with his chest hair.

“You were so wonderful, Greg.”

“So were you, sweety.”

“I want you every day. Please show me how to make love every day.” Lola had an expectant look in her eyes. Her lust was born.

Greg did not know what to answer. He had paid lots of money for those three weeks, and he intended to fuck as many women as possible. He had no time and no stamina to waste all on one girl. He did indeed try to please each woman as much as possible, focusing completely on the act while he was performing. But he could not center on just one girl for three weeks, no, not even for two days. He sighted.

“Listen, Lola, you are a gorgeous girl. You are a very attractive girl. Men will line up to fuck you, if you let them. There is so much to learn for you here. Don’t waste your time with one single old fart as me. There are more than 200 people here. You can have fun as much as you want, with as many people as you want.”

Lola sighted, too.

“But what if you are the only one, who can satisfy me?”

“Don’t be silly, I am no superman …. If you want, I can introduce you to a couple of VERY capable men.”

Lola did not say anything for quite a while, but then burst out.

“How did you fuck her?”

Greg could sense a bit of jealousy in her voice.

“You mean Lea, the younger one of my friends? Yes, we fucked. She was in a 69 on top of Mary, the older one. I took her doggy style and Mary licked her clean after I came in her cunt.”

Greg said it in a matter-of-fact way, a bit too cold, but that was his intention. He did not want Lola to become too attached to him.

“And whom do you fuck next?” Lola asked with tears in her eyes.

Greg laughed.

“Maybe a sexy Asian, or a blonde from Norway? Or a fat older lady? I don’t know.”

“I will fuck a young stud, maybe even try a threesome!” Lola said briskly, stood up and went to take a shower.

Greg thought there is nothing more to say and left her alone.

Published 
Written by ChrisBozak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments