Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Line Of Sight

"A man sees his favorite neighbor give in"

4
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was sneaking around late at night outside, biding my time to come to your window. I've been doing this long enough around here to know when people sleep, know who's awake at night, and have a select few favorites that I look in on depending on which night of the week it happens to be. You're my favorite and have been for a while now. I see you during the day when we all go about our daily routines like the reliable moving gears and hands of a precise clock. 

But at night that clock changes to something more primal and unpredictable, our true natures revealing themselves behind walls and closed doors. That's what drives me to do what I do. I want to see who people really are when they believe that no one's gaze is fixed on them. 

The trees and constant wind keep me out of view, muffle any possible sound I make while I watch you change into a thin blue nightgown. The material looks silk, the shade like a cold, clear winter sky, covering your skin now, nothing else worn beneath.

I'm just out of your line of sight at the bedroom window and am about to go after seeing you change. I've been here before and on each night you either lie down and read for a while or go straight to sleep, the quick tease of watching you disrobe the only thing I'll see, lightly grabbing and squeezing myself when you change.

But tonight, you lie down in bed with no book, the light turned low, splashing a soft golden glow along your body as your hands cup your breasts.

Who knows? Maybe a part of you left the light on out of habit. Maybe a part of you is turned on at the small possibility of being seen in our quiet neighborhood.

This is a stark contrast to the woman I see around here during the day, the woman who is friendly to all but reserved, your true personality a mystery carefully masked beneath the polite interactions most of us execute so effortlessly in front of one another, like the carefully memorized lines and stage directions of a script. 

We've seen one another before: politely waving while driving by, striking up friendly, but superficial small talk when running into one another at the neighborhood's park where we both jog and walk our pets or in the aisles of the grocery store we both like to shop. But what I start to see now is what I've looked for so many nights here, a glimpse into the nature we both hide by day coming to the surface. The sensual essence unleashing, the animal in you gradually taking over. 

You go slowly at first, playfully squeezing your tits, pinching and tweaking your lovely nipples until they harden. Still cupping one breast, your hand slides down between your legs.

You're so close to me, only a window and several feet of space separating us. And knowing that you don't see me here watching you take the time to touch your gorgeous body, turns me on even more. I go at the pace you set, rubbing myself through my pants as your legs part. You rub your pussy slowly through the nightgown's thin material, your eyes closing, mouth opening a little and even though I don't hear you, I know you're softly moaning and I'm already hardening from the sight. I go faster when you do, your hand massaging your sex while the other takes turns playing with each breast, your hips arching a little at random intervals from the sudden waves of pleasure flooding you.

I'm so close, I can even see the damp dark spot forming between your legs on the nightgown, getting wetter with each touch. It's only a minute from then that you sit up for a second, cheeks blushing. My dick twitches in anticipation, from the excitement of what may happen next, from the fear of being spotted. You never look at the window, pulling the nightgown off and carelessly tossing it on the floor, lying back down and spreading your legs wide.

When you do, I unzip my pants and pull my hard cock out, the length warm all over from friction. I start stroking when you slide a finger between your wet lips and inside, your body trembling with pleasure as your thumb rests on your clit and begins massaging it in a slow circle.

I see you lick your lips and I stroke faster, dying to be the fingers plunging into your slick sex, the thumb swirling around the sensitive pink nub of your clit, the fingertips squeezing the hardened buds of your nipples. I even want to be the goosebumps now forming along your skin, so I can absorb all the heat fuming from your pores.

I want to be there between your legs, feeling the heat surrounding, enticing me, your sweet musk a perfume filling my senses, inviting me to go inside while I rub my length up and down your slick lips.

I want to tease you, gently smacking your clit with my length, putting pressure against it, too, rubbing the tip and topside in a swirling motion and making you pant from the slow slippery hot friction of our countless nerve endings electrifying together.

I want to slip inside you.

pamela_stone3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamela_stone3

Even though you'd be soaking wet and I'd be fully hard and lubed from your juices, it'd almost be a struggle. As if my cock has swollen to its very threshold and your pussy is tightening, our sex driven to be perfect for one another.

You're going faster now, fingers pumping with more force, but the speed is controlled. You want to take your time and build up the momentum of your release. I'm more than happy to go at that pace, jerking to your rhythm and squeezing the head at times, a few glistening drops of pre-cum already oozing out by the time you get louder, muffled moans of growing ecstasy whispering through the bedroom window. The moans of a beautiful woman, the spread open pussy hungering for satisfaction, both of us lost in our own private universe of lust.... all of that and more makes me crave you.

I want to go slow when entering you. Only an inch or so every few seconds, your walls contracting just enough to allow me inside little by little, each tiny pulse from the fiery wet velvet clutching my cock so intensely that it stunts my breath, slams my heart like low groaning thunderclaps. But I won't relent until every inch is buried deep within your perfect pussy.

The further inside I go, the more you'd clench around me. I'd look into the brilliant sparkle of your hungry eyes, your mouth slightly open, curving into a pleading, hungry smile once I'm fully inside you. More moans would escape from between your lips. You'd clench even tighter when my fingers interlace with yours to both hold you down and feel your hands squeeze mine when ecstasy ripples through you, your pulse beating with mine like erratic tiny drums.

I want both of us to be one that way, entwined beings that, once wrapped together and connected, only exist to pleasure the other's every desire. I want you to be lost in a place of intense pleasure from being penetrated and dominated while I hold you down. While I have you under my control, the sweet ache throbbing in your pussy is from submitting, being taken over by me.

And now you're getting closer, fingering at a nearly furious place, the other hand on your clit and massaging fast, body writhing like a fallen power line in slow motion. I'm close, too. The ache in my length building up more pressure, my balls on fire no matter how much the night's constant cool breeze caresses over me.

When the orgasm sweeps through you, your hips arch and your body seems almost frozen in place save for the shudders overtaking your legs, the moaning so loud now that it seems you really are next to me, cumming for me. The sound makes my cock twitch more and in seconds my legs start shaking a bit, too.

I imagine myself being buried entirely in your wet tight depths as I climax, thick white ropes of cum jetting out of me and splashing on the grass over and over, emptying out more of my seed than I ever have when going on these night walks.

My heart is thundering in my ears and throat, skin feverish from release, but I make sure to zip my pants back up and keep my eyes trained on you.

You're lying there with your eyes still closed, mouth open and chest rising and falling fast as you catch your breath. One hand remains on your glistening, satisfied sex. You look like you may stay like that for a while before rising, or just fall asleep at any moment with that peaceful look on your face, enjoying the calming storm that gripped every sensation of your being.

I leave as quietly as I came to your window, part of me wanting to stay and just watch the lovely portrait of your body relaxing, but I can never stay. Whatever strange erotic moment we both separately surrendered ourselves to is like a series a lightning flashes, a primal energy that quickly reaches its apex before slipping away into darkness.

But I always wonder what would happen if I announce myself when you are pleasuring yourself. Wonder what would happen if I tapped on the windowpane and you look over at me while your fingers explore your inner walls, holding my cock out as invitation. Wonder if you would scream and call the police. If you would just freeze and not know what to do. If your curiosity and lust would draw you to the window and let me in. I always wonder and know that there may always be a chance to find out tomorrow when night comes and you think no one is watching and craving to join their body with yours.

Published 
Written by elliotlacey31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments