Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kevin's Addiction

"Porn addiction can be cured"

22
7 Comments 7
12.7k Views 12.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words
"What are you doing? Are you masturbating again? What fucking porn are you watching now?" Liz demanded.

Kevin, stuttering, said, "I... I... I thought you were asleep."

Liz looked at him with a cold stare and arms folded. Sternly, she said, "You have a fucking problem and we need to talk about your porn addiction." 

Kevin knew this wasn't going to be a good conversation. He had been looking at porn for years and didn't consider it a problem. Kevin turned his attention back to the computer and said, "Go on back to bed, I'll be up soon."

Liz stormed off back to bed vowing to discuss things further in the morning.

The next morning Liz demanded answers as they sipped their morning coffee.

"Kevin, why do you jerk off so much? Am I not good enough? I really feel like you would rather do that than ask me. Is that the way you feel?" Liz asked. 

"It's hard to ask you all the time, a lot of times you are already tired and don't seem too interested in sex and I have needs and certain kinks that are hard to explain."

"Well, maybe you should try sometime. After all, I am your wife," replied Liz.

"Yah, but you just don't show any interest in porn or getting physical in creative ways," said Kevin.

"Well, it would be nice if you would play with yourself less and showed some type of restraint."

"I'm sorry but you show me a guy that's not jerking off to porn and I'll show you a guy that lies really well," answered Kevin.

"Don't make excuses based on your Neanderthal gender. You are in charge of you and you know how to ask. Maybe you need real help, like see a therapist," said Liz.

Kevin shouted, "I'm not having this conversation anymore." and abruptly exited the door to go to work.

Liz, still feeling very upset and betrayed, headed up the hall stairs to take a shower and get ready for her day. Sitting on the bed, Liz grabbed her cell phone and sent Kevin a text. The text read: I really think you should see a therapist. Would you do that for me?

Shortly she received his reply: No fucking way, I'm not the problem.

Liz was now deep in thought. An idea came to her like a breeze blowing freshly through an open window. She quickly went downstairs to Kevin's computer. Liz searched for porn evidence and found a folder full of his favorite videos and sex stories. She chuckled for a moment, thinking, I'm surprised he even knows how to read. Liz grabbed a zip drive and plugged it in. Then she copied everything from his favorites.

Liz headed to the finished basement that had spare rooms, a pool table and bar that hadn't seen any action in years. She choose a room and went to work.

When Kevin got home he didn't have much to say. Liz told Kevin she had spent her day fixing up one of the rooms in the basement for her crafts and hobbies.

Liz said, "This way I can focus on productive activities, unlike you."

Kevin sneered and said, "Whatever."

Later that evening Liz told him she was going to work on a project downstairs. Kevin nodded his head in acknowledgment and Liz went on her way. Liz had spent a good part of the day going through Kevin's favorite videos and was now putting her plan into action.

Liz had been down in the finished basement for quite a while and Kevin was getting tired of waiting for her to go to bed so he could get onto his computer and see what new porn videos had been uploaded to his favorite sites. He headed down the stairs to the basement to see if maybe she had fallen asleep. He cautiously stepped down each stepped making sure to keep his movements as stealth as possible in case Liz was asleep.

At the bottom of the stairs he looked around and couldn't see Liz. Then he remembered her saying she had taken over one of the rooms. Kevin slowly walked toward the spare room and could her some faint noises coming from inside.

Kevin turned the door handle but the door was locked. He tapped on the door but Liz did not answer. He tried to listen with his ear against the door but couldn't tell if she was sleeping or what she may be doing. The rooms all had windows to the outside so Kevin went to the basement door that led outside and made his way to the only window with a light on inside. 

Kevin had to squeeze himself between the manicured bushes and could just manage to lean over enough to peak in through the opening between the flimsy curtains.

Kevin's eyes started to open wide and mouth drop as he saw Liz laying there naked on the small chaise lounge. Her legs spread wide she was frantically rubbing at her love button with one hand while squeezing her nipple with the other. Kevin's heart began to race faster at the sight. Liz was tossing her head back and forth as she worked herself over. Liz opened her eyes ever so slightly and could see Kevin peering in through the window, but pretended not to notice. Her shaved pussy was covered in wetness, and her mouth was slowly opening and closing in what looked like oohs and ahhs.

Soon she was arching her back and her legs began shaking as an orgasm took over her body. Her eyes opened and Kevin quickly moved, tripping over the bushes and falling with a thud. Liz ran to the window and looked out, but pretended she didn't see him as he hid on the side of the bush.

Kevin gathered himself and went back inside. He crept back up the stairs from the basement to the living room and plopped himself down on the couch, his heart still beating fast as he tried to swallow and catch his breathe. 

He could hear Liz coming up the stairs from the basement. As she passed him in the room she gave him a quick look and said, "I'm heading off to bed I hope you won't be watching any porn tonight." 

Kevin asked, "What were you doing down there all night?"

Liz replied, "Just working on my crafts."

Kevin was crossed. Seeing her through the window was exciting and made him horny. He thought about the videos that he watched of women masturbating and ran to his computer. In no time Kevin had his face buried in the screen and his cock in his hand, stroking hard.

The next morning Kevin awoke to his face planted on his mouse pad next to his keyboard. Liz was standing behind him.

Liz asked, "Did you actually fall asleep watching porn?"

Kevin turned his head and said, "No I was doing work."

Liz was becoming impatient. She wanted Kevin to realize he had a problem.

She offered him this, "Kevin you really have a problem. You watch porn every night and pay no attention to me. What do I have to do to get your attention?"

Kevin replied, "I told you before. Just because I enjoy watching a little porn doesn't mean I have a problem. Maybe you should pay more attention to your so called crafting hobby and not my business."

A day had passed and Liz decided to send Kevin another text. It read: I don't mean to pressure you, but I was wondering if you had reconsidered the therapist thing?

Kevin replied: I can't believe you are bringing this up again. No, I do not have a problem, maybe you do.

Liz took a few minutes and went through some more of Kevin's porn videos she had stored on the zip drive, trying to find the next one she could portray. Finally deciding on one, she would have to make a quick run to an adult store to get a few supplies.

As the evening got late she passed by the living room and saw Kevin with his attention centered on the television.

"I am headed downstairs to do some more work." Liz said.

Kevin just let out a grunt and said, "Yup."

It didn't take long for Kevin to make his way down the stairs to the basement being careful to stay quiet. Kevin pressed his ear to the door and could hear voices. Kevin pulled his head back with a look of confusion and then replaced his ear against the door. He was positive there were voices. Kevin headed back outside and worked his way to the window of the room.

Kevin peeked in through the curtains which were more open than before and could see his wife Liz. She was wearing blue lace see through panties and bra while dancing like a stripper in from of a laptop. On the lap top Kevin could see what looked like a man stroking his cock and a rolling chat window. 

Liz continued to dance and slowly started to remove what little clothes she had on. Soon Liz was close to the laptop screen with her leg up on the table and her pussy right in front of the camera. Liz started rubbing herself. She moved back away from the laptop and danced, swinging her hips side to side as she squeezed her tits together. 

Liz danced her way back to the laptop and typed something. She looked at the screen closely. Kevin watched as Liz backed away from the screen and picked a dildo up from the floor. Liz held the dildo in one hand and started stroking it like a real penis with the other hand. She moved it up to her mouth and opened her lips wide sliding her mouth onto it. Liz tilted her head up and began fucking her mouth with her dildo. Her saliva started dripping down her chin as she pulled the rubber phallus from her mouth, and let out a cough from the gagging she had just given herself.

Soon Liz had her back turned to the screen. She swayed her hips side to side as she lowered herself to the floor. Placing the dildo on the floor and pointing it up by holding the base. She slowly squatted and slid herself onto its head. She wiggled her ass and slid down further allowing the dildo to penetrate her fully. Liz started humping. Her ass bouncing with rhythm, as she rode her dildo for a stranger to witness. 

The chat board on the laptop screen was moving fast and the man in the screen window was stroking himself hard. Liz bounced on the cock hard and fast letting go of the base and giving it a full ride buried deep inside her. 

Kevin reached into his pants and pulled out his stiffening cock. He began stroking himself. Liz stopped bouncing and began grinding herself back and forth on her dildo until she fell backwards breathing heavy from orgasm. Kevin couldn't hold back and he let out a noisy grunt as he shot his load onto the side of the house. Realizing the noise he made, Kevin ran from the window still holding his cock in hand. 

Kevin was still trying to get his cock back in his pants as he hustled inside the house.

EmilieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieCross

He quickly made his way to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door, trying to look inconspicuous as Liz walked into the room. She was wearing baggy sweatpants, a torn t-shirt, and there was a flushed look on her face. 

Liz moved next to Kevin and reached into the fridge to get a bottle of water. As Liz opened the bottle and began to take a sip she looked Kevin up and down. She quickly took note of the discoloration on Kevin's pants near his crotch. Liz looked at him and said, "You've been masturbating to porn again haven't you?"

Kevin opened his mouth, but no words came out. Liz looked him directly in the eye and said, "You're sick and you need help."

Kevin's head was spinning. He was having trouble finding his words and then blurted out, "You're a cunt, why don't you go back downstairs and do some more crafts stuff."

Liz felt the anger build in her. "Why don't you admit you have a porn problem, don't you want my help?"

Kevin retorted , "There is nothing wrong with watching porn, even everyday, if I want."

Liz shook her head yelling, "I give up with you." And huffed away, heading to bed.

A few weeks had passed and Kevin and Liz were cordial to each other, but there was no romance, no sex, and Kevin was still watching his porn almost nightly. Liz thought she had made some headway when Kevin seemed to follow her to bed a couple nights, but most of the time he stuck to his ritual of waiting for her to go off to bed so he could get on his computer to watch porn and jerk off, night after night. 

Liz felt abandoned and had given up hope. She found herself slowly going through her daily motions cleaning up the house, when she found the zip drive she had used to copy his favorite porn. She plugged it into her laptop and began surfing through the many videos and even read some of the stories. She decided she had enough of this and sent Kevin a text that read, "Are you ready to get help for your porn addiction?"

Kevin responded with, "Leave it alone, this is getting really annoying."

Liz dropped the phone to the floor and took one last run through his porn. 

That night, as Liz told Kevin she was headed up to bed early. Liz waited until Kevin was well into his porn surfing before she made her way down the stairs. She walked past the room where Kevin was on the computer and didn't utter a word. Kevin caught a glimpse of her passing by as she went down to the basement. Liz nearly slammed the door as she entered her crafts room, knowing Kevin would hear it. 

It didn't take long for Kevin to creep his way down the stairs. He could hear the faint sound of laughter as he placed his ear against the door. Kevin headed out the basement door to work his way to the window. 

Peaking in this time he couldn't see anything as the curtain was completely covering his view. Only a shadow crossing back and forth through the curtain captured his attention. Suddenly a shadow figure stood directly in front of the curtain. Kevin shifted to the side of the window so he wouldn't get caught as the curtains opened up. 

Kevin moved back to get a good view, it was the backside of Liz directly in front of him, completely naked. Liz stood with her back towards the window for a moment, and then started moving away into the room. 

Liz took a few steps and Kevin could now see fully into the room. Liz stood there completely naked in front of three athletically built men. Kevin forgot to breathe as Liz fell to her knees with a man on each side of her and one in front. She immediately turned her head to the man on her right. Liz lifted his cock and slid her lips over his hard tool. Liz bobbed her head back and forth while stroking the one to the left and the one in front of her. 

The two visible cocks were thick and straining with veins, as Liz started to alternative from cock to cock. Sucking one and stroking the others, Liz remained on her knees with her back toward the window. She sucked and drooled saliva, bobbing her head from one to the next as if she were conducting her own blow job symphony. 

The three men had looks of fierce pleasure every time she wrapped her lips around their swollen pistols. She turned her head to the right and the muscular figure grabbed her head by the back and held it firm as he started fucking her face. He started to tense up and pushed his cock as far into her mouth as he could. His cum started flowing down her chin as she tried to take every spurt he had to give. 

The man on the left then turned Liz's head his way and drove his cock into her open mouth. He too fucked her mouth relentlessly, as thick strands of saliva and cum dripped to the floor. He grabbed her hair and pulled it up as he fucked her mouth. Soon he let out a loud grunt, and Liz grabbed his cock in her hand stroking it hard towards her face. The man started to spew thick white streams into her open mouth, spilling all over her lips and chin.

Liz lifted her hand to her chin and pushed the escaping cum from her chin back into her mouth, making sure to clean off each finger as if it were a favorite desert.

The towering man that stood in front of Liz then lifted her to her feet. She stood barely to his chin as he placed his hand on her shoulder and slowly slid it down to the small of her back. He gently turned Liz to the side and exposed the largest cock Kevin had ever seen. It wasn't like one if his porn videos, it was real, in person, long, veiny, thick and rock hard. Liz reached her hand behind herself to grab it. The size became obvious when Kevin saw it in her hand. Her hand was not close to wrapping around it as she pulled it like a leash and walked towards the window. 

The man now standing behind Liz as she faced the window pressed her against the glass. Her breast were being squeezed, pushing against the window. A large hand exposed itself from in between Liz's thighs, spreading her legs apart. Liz arched her back slightly giving way to the positioning being imposed on her. A massive cock head appeared between her legs and pressed against the opening of her folds. 

Liz inhaled deeply as he pushed the head of his cock in. She then let out a long moan as he began to push more of its length in. Kevin could see her wetness coat the first few inches of this mans cock as he slowly pumped himself into Liz's pussy.

Liz kept her eyes closed and her mouth open as he started to bury most of his massive manhood. Her pussy lips wrapping his girth, welcoming him to give more. He held his large hand around her neck keeping her in position as he fucked her. Liz's moans were very audible even through the window, and the cheers from the other two men boasting to fuck her harder filled Kevin's ears.

Kevin couldn't handle any more and had to put a stop to this. He ran back inside the house and almost broke the door busting into the room.

As he started to yell at Liz, "You fucking slut!" the two men grabbed him and took him down to the floor. 

Kevin laid there on his back unable to move. He tilted his head back too see Liz. The man fucking Liz pulled out and turned around, as did Liz. His massive cock now hanging only a couple yards away glistening with Liz's female juices.

Liz walked and stood over Kevin, her puffy swollen pussy directly above him Liz said, "I thought you would like your porn videos in real life. Isn't this what you like to watch or maybe it isn't as close as your nose usually is to the computer screen."

With a look of satisfaction on her face, Liz said, "Wait I can fix that." Then Liz knelt down on all fours and positioned her head over Kevin's crotch and pussy over his face. "How's the view now Kevin?" said Liz. 

Liz turned her head to look behind and said, "Come fuck me baby."

The man with the huge cock knelt behind her. He lifted his cock to her pussy and pushed its head between her swollen lips. He slowly inched half of it in and Kevin took witness to just how much it stretched Liz's pussy. 

The man started to slowly fuck her. Kevin could hear a sloppy wetness as Liz's juices once again began to coat his cock. Liz uttered, "No, I mean really fuck me." With that the man drove every inch of his massive tool deep inside Liz's pussy.

The man fucked Liz with complete abandon. His strokes became fast and hard slapping his pelvis against the skin of her ass. Liz started to pull forward and slam herself back meeting his every thrust with complete penetration as the wet squishing sound became louder. A creamy whiteness from Liz's pussy began coating the mans thick cock and Liz began to grunt in sounds Kevin had never heard before. The man's large balls swung, slapping against Liz's clit.

He fucked her hard for a long time, as Kevin was held helplessly still. The smell of sweat and lust filled Kevin's minimal air space. Kevin could see the wetness of Liz up close and the man fucking her could feel it as the words flew out of his mouth, "I going to cum." 

Liz felt him getting closer and her thrusting back onto his huge cock picked up in pace.

Liz shouted, "Cum in me baby give it to me, give it all to me!"

The man drove himself in hard meeting Liz's every thrust. Grabbing her hips tight he forced himself in as deep as he could go and started to unload his seed inside her welcoming pussy. He yelled and held her tight against his groin as he kept cumming for what seamed to Kevin as an eternity. 

As his long cock slowly withdrew from Liz's pussy, Liz laid her head on Kevin's crotch. Kevin could feel her chest breathe heavily against his stomach. Kevin looked up at her gaping swollen slit. It was so red and wet it was almost glowing. Liz's body was trembling from the fucking she had just received. 

Liz picked her head up from Kevin's crotch and said, "Look Kevin you don't even have a hard on, I think your cured." Liz then stood up and Kevin looked directly up at her swollen puffed up pussy. Liz looked down at Kevin and said, "Don't worry his cum won't drip on you, with a cock that big what he left behind is really deep inside me."

Then Liz, almost skipping, walked out the door as Kevin lay frozen, held to the ground.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments