Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keeping My Eyes Open

"Great Awakening"

16
7 Comments 7
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"I would appreciate any constructive comments."

My name is Joel. I live in a building with five single women in their early forties to mid-fifties. I got a deal on my rent from the building's owner to be his "flunkie." I collect the rent, clean the halls, and take care of the grounds. For a retired guy, this was stealing because I was not required to fix anything. My job was to call the repairers.

Living here, I became a voyeur, watching the five single ladies in the building. Each lady is different. They had unique traits, quirks, problems, and passions. It was great to observe what was going on in their lives.

Veronica and Toni lived across the hall from each other. They started as neighbors, became friends, and are now lovers.

Doris was an older lady with a steady boyfriend of ten years and had a quiet lifestyle.

Betty was looking for love in all the wrong places. She was constantly on the lookout and even hit on me. Smartly, I rebuffed her, and she continued to hunt down her prey.

Finally, there was Bonnie. She was the one person that I felt compassion for and hoped life would improve for her. She was a person who was on a longer losing streak than the Philadelphia 76ers and needed some changes in her life. Bonnie had gone through plenty of boyfriends but not many other changes in her life. A lousy job, a crappy car, and not much of a social life seemed to describe her existence in this world. I decided to continue to observe the ladies and to try to help Bonnie.

While working in and around the building, I saw and heard many things. During the day, Veronica and Toni were very intimate. Both loved to lie out on the grounds when the residents were at work. I would be cleaning the halls, and they would be sunbathing in their bikinis while exploring each other's bodies. They failed to realize that I could see them in action.

Both ladies were decent-looking and very experienced in giving the other great pleasure. Veronica was busy fingering Toni's pussy while Toni was squirming all over her beach towel. As Veronica pulled Toni's bikini bottoms to the side, her juices glistened in the sun.

Veronica's fingers were having a great time and were coated with Toni's juices. Toni was starting to climax as I heard her mutter, "Fuck, yes." Her ass raised off the ground and slammed back hard. Veronica removed her fingers and licked them clean. Toni was rolling back and forth, trying to come back to earth. There was nothing like witnessing that sexual encounter from the third floor of an apartment building.

Doris was the older lady with the boyfriend. They acted as if they were married, except they did not live together. I caught their act in the building's parking lot. I was busy doing yard work and general outdoor cleanup when I saw Doris and her boyfriend in action. Her head was bobbing up and down as she was orally gratifying the boyfriend. They were getting busy in the car instead of her apartment.

For me, this was great because it was like live internet porn. I was surprised that Doris knew how to do a blow job. I could see her boyfriend's head slammed back against the headrest as Doris was sucking the life out of his cock. I heard him starting to cum.

"Oh, Doris, that feels so good. You can suck cock. Wow, you are good."

After hearing that, I saw Doris come up for air with a string of sperm hanging from her face. I figured it was the "happy ending" that had occurred.

Opposite to Doris and her life was Betty. She was a cougar on the prowl. Any delivery, repair, or salesperson would be fair game. Her apartment was the only place where a package delivery could take an hour. Then, the guy came out of her place with a smile.

Also, she had the best and cheapest cable television service in the state. When the cable guy made a house call for Betty, I cleaned the building's hall. I heard sounds coming from the apartment, like late-night adult cable television.

"Holy cow, lady, you can suck cock. You are a frigging piranha. This is great!" said the cable guy.

From what I could tell, Betty's cable problems had been solved at a rock-bottom price.

Finally, Bonnie was the most normal person in the building. She was trying to maintain some lifestyle, and I helped her from time to time.

One day, she asked me to watch her place. Her dad's health was going downhill. He had suffered a heart attack, and she had to go back to her birthplace.

"Sure, I got you covered," I said.

Bonnie was gone for about two weeks and returned very sad. I knew by looking at her that Dad had not made it.

"I am such a loser," 

"No, you are not. You need a couple of breaks in life. I'll see what I can do for you."

I made a few phone calls and secured some job interviews for Bonnie. As I've found many times, it is not what you know but who you know. Bonnie was ecstatic about the opportunity to better herself.

She went on four interviews and got two offers. She took the one with a medium-sized corporation's HR department. Bonnie now had more cash, a future, and the beginnings of a new life.

"Joel, I owe you big time and will care for you." 

I was nervous because she was young enough to be my daughter. She also mentioned that her mom would be moving in with her. I didn't mind, nor did the building's owner, because mom had moved in.

Bonnie introduced me to Gina, her mom. She had been divorced from Bonnie's dad for about ten years and was a retired secretary. Gina was a little younger than me, well-preserved, and charming. She liked me because I was closer to her age than anyone else in the building.

One afternoon, while gardening around the building, I heard unmistakable sounds coming from Bonnie's place. I knew Bonnie was not home, just her mom. The buzz of a vibrator, a lot of groaning, and someone mumbling filth were all I could hear.

I made some loud noises to let my presence known, but it did not affect the situation. I think she wanted me to hear what she was doing. After about two hours, I sat down outside and had a beer. Gina came outside and decided to join me. She had on a tank top, was braless, and wore snug shorts. She looked damn good.

"Would you like a beer?"

"Sure"

We talked about life, and after the second beer, we looked deep into each other's eyes. Bells and whistles were going off as we grabbed each other. Lust was reigning supreme as we were discovering the other person's sexual side. The bulb in my brain lit up, and we went to my place for privacy.

Gina was built better than her daughter. Her breasts were medium-sized, perfectly round, and beautiful areolas. She also had full hips, nicely shaped legs, and alabaster skin.

It was a two-person orgy. Clothes were being ripped off as quickly as possible. Hands were exploring each other as we were trying to satisfy our lust. It turned out that we were just two lonely people looking to satisfy our sexual needs. True passion was flowing between us as I began to massage Gina's breasts. They were perfectly round, soft, and warm. She seemed to be enjoying my advances from the muffled sounds exiting her throat.

As this was happening, Gina's hand moved down my body and grasped my manhood. I could feel her grab the shaft and begin an up-and-down pumping motion.

I removed her tank top so I could kiss, nibble, and suck her breasts. They were sweet tasting, and the nipples were rock hard. As we undressed, the bed seemed to be calling our names. I lowered my head between her thighs so that I could orally love her womanhood. She was already juicy, and the sweet smell of sex was oozing from her. Immediately, I began lapping up her juices and devouring her lips and slit.

Gina began to quiver and shake like a leaf in the wind. Her hand grasped the back of my head and shoved it hard into her crotch. She was cumming with a series of mini tremors flowing through her body.

"Yes, yes, right there. Oh yeah!"

I decided to come up for air when she grabbed my penis and started a vicious hand job. She pushed me down on the bed and began licking my cock. Gina was good at cock sucking, and I was shaking as I felt my balls start to tighten with her expert oral technique. She was licking and sucking my cock like some wild creature.

"You'd better take it easy, or I'm going to cum."

"Don't worry, I can suck you hard again. Get behind me and take me doggie style."

I did what Gina instructed me to do. She knew what she wanted, and I would do my best to keep her happy. I quickly slid into her to the base of my penis. She was slick but tight. Her ability to use her interior vaginal to clamp down on me was an outlandish experience. It only took us about five to ten minutes to drive each other crazy, and we enjoyed every moment of our lovemaking.

As we started to climax, I told her that I was cumming.

"Blow it on my back and ass. I want to feel its warmth on my skin."

"No problem," and then I shot a hot stream of sperm on her.

"Wow, that felt good, and it is easy to clean up."

The two of us collapsed on the bed in total exhaustion. It seemed it had been a long, dry spell of no sex for the both of us. We rested for a time, and Gina hurried to get back to Bonnie's place before she returned home from work.

In my mind, Gina had paid me back for helping Bonnie.

Lexi_Kiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexi_Kiss

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments