Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Watched my Assistant Fuck her Boyfriend

"True story. I watched a couple fuck and I received a "bonus"."

35
7 Comments 7
24.5k Views 24.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Tina is one hot little number, a thirty-two-year-old single mom who works for the company where I am a manager. I'm technically her supervisor, but she functions more-or-less autonomously within my department. We have a friendly relationship, and the topic of conversation sometimes turns sexual. 

Tina is about five-foot-five, with long black hair that she keeps "up" at work. She reminds me of the classic sexy secretary from decades past: pencil skirt, stockings and stilettos, red lipstick, and a blouse that always seems to reveal just a little too much cleavage. This is a tough look to pull off, but when you're as cute and well-proportioned as Tina it's no stretch.

I admitted to Tina that I'd once participated in a three-way that included my girlfriend plus another woman we had originally invited “just to watch us fuck”. That quickly morphed into full-blown three-way sex with the girls ravenously eating each other out and me fucking both of them. By the conclusion of my story Tina was obviously aroused, or at least her nipples were! 

I confided to Tina that the one thing I wanted but never experienced in person was watching a man and woman have sex. Still flushed from my storytelling, Tina opined, "Maybe that can be arranged...?"  

One month later, it was my privilege to witness as Tina entertained (fucked) her boyfriend right in front of me!

Our “date” was set for a nearby hotel at 12 PM Saturday. In the parking lot about five minutes early, I knocked on the door exactly at noon. Tina greeted me with a warm hug. She had obviously expended a great deal of time on her appearance; she was beyond hot-date sexy. Her only attire was a diaphanous robe which was loosely tied with a sash around her waist; she was clearly not wearing anything else. 

I didn’t know if I would be the second or third person to arrive, so as I walked in I was slightly surprised to meet her boyfriend (I’ll call him “Joseph”) naked, seated on the bed and sporting a huge boner. I’d estimate it was about eight inches long, circumcised, and thick. He had his left hand around it and appeared to be squeezing or stroking it lightly. We made eye contact and nodded, as guys tend to do.

My immediate comment was, “Well, you two seem to be ready…”

And indeed they were. Tina asked what I wanted them to do. I replied that I was only there to observe and that they should do whatever they wanted. I was not going to interfere or direct them in any way. This worked out quite well.

Tina slipped off her robe and joined Joseph on the bed. She too was now naked except for some diamond earrings and her red lipstick. I was standing three to four feet away watching as she reclined on the bed, bent her knees and opened her legs. Joseph leaned over, kissed his way up the inside of her right thigh and began orally pleasuring her wet pussy. Tina responded by moaning softly, placing her hands on his head gently, and moving her head from side to side ever so slightly. Joseph busied himself by using his hands to fondle her big, soft titties.

My dick, which hadn’t really stirred much up to this point, began to swell and harden. I found myself needing to adjust it occasionally through my cargo shorts. Throughout the entire visit I never removed any portion of my clothing: cap, glasses, T-shirt, shorts, athletic shoes/socks.

Joseph flipped Tina over into a prone position. At first, I thought he was just going to eat her out from a different orientation, but it soon became obvious that he was spreading her shapely cheeks apart and his tongue was heading straight for her little rosebud. He stuck his tongue up that beautiful ass and gave her a thorough rimming. My dick was now seriously hard.

Joseph finished eating her ass and sat up partially on his knees. He grabbed his rigid jackshaft with his right hand. Steadying himself with his left arm, he moved forward and upward, with the tip of his throbbing tool inching steadily closer to Tina’s steamy cunt. I had earlier glanced at the nightstand for condoms, and I hadn’t seen any. It quickly became evident that those weren’t going to be needed. It seemed to take a long time for him to enter her, but in reality it couldn’t have been more than a few seconds. Without any additional hesitation, he shoehorned that impressive bone right into her pussy BARE!

Joseph had now fully mounted Tina in the lazy dog position and was pistoning in and out of her. What I had dared not hope for was now right there in front of me. They were fucking totally bare and (at some point) I was going to witness a genuine cumshot!

Tina flipped over and Joseph re-mounted her in the missionary position.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

Gorgeous Tina wrapped her legs around him and gently raked her long nails along his back. Tina climaxed; they kissed as he fucked her, their bodies slapping together rhythmically, punctuated only by his grunts and her moans. I unzipped my shorts, reached in, and pulled out my now fully-hard cock. I was a little worried about what Joseph might think if he looked over and saw me beating my meat while watching him fuck the brains out of his girlfriend, but there was just no way I could help myself. I was leaking pre-cum profusely.

They got into a sixty-nine position, with Tina on top. Joseph went back to eating her out, while Tina wrapped her right hand around the base of his stiff member and used her mouth to pleasure the head and most of the shaft. I moved in closer so I could watch this intently.  She was so incredibly cute with that big dick in her little mouth. Tina looked right at me, saw that I had my hand around a stiff cock, and smiled.

Joseph decided that he wanted to fuck some more, so they got back into the missionary position. More kissing, titty-sucking and straightforward fucking ensued. Joseph whispered: “I’m gonna cum in your mouth, sweetheart”. They got back into a sixty-nine with Tina again on top.

At this point, I think nervousness caused by me watching may have affected Joseph’s performance. Despite Tina’s dedicated best effort, he was unable to reach a climax in her mouth. Eventually, she moved off and he took over the job himself. I was standing near the foot of the bed watching Joseph stroke his big boner really fast with three fingers. Women say that a man’s dick swells and stiffens when he is about to reach orgasm. I was able to witness this for myself.

Joseph furiously stroked his cock as it got bigger, harder, and redder. His balls retracted close to his body and rotated outward. He suddenly stopped and shouted, “Now, baby… NOW!

Tina quickly straddled him, impaling herself on that impressive tool in a single swift movement. Joseph grunted, grabbed her hips, and shoved his dick as far upward as it would go. As I looked on, he exploded right in her pussy: a massive cream-pie with cum leaking out all around his throbbing cock. I continued to stroke my dick. There was no way I could quit now. I needed to cum, too.

I moved back a few steps. My dick was so hard it could’ve cut glass. I was standing there with my erect member sticking straight out of my shorts and my hand around it, so ready to go ahead and beat off. I started looking around for a towel. Tina got up, walked over to me, replaced my hand with hers, smiled and said, “What would like me to do for you?” It was an offer I couldn’t pass up.

My mouth went dry. “Ummm… suck me off?” I croaked.

Tina dropped to her knees, keeping her left hand around the base of my rod. Her lips parted and I was engulfed in her warm, wet mouth. Joseph looked on as his girlfriend’s soft red lips wrapped around another man’s turgid cock! I ran my fingers through her long black hair as she sucked me. Damn that was HOT! All the times that I’d fantasized about Tina and here I was with my hard dick fucking that beautiful face: dark red lips, smoky eyeshadow and oh-so-long lashes. She was so fucking gorgeous I couldn’t believe this was really happening.

But it was!

Joseph said nothing as my impossibly-stiff penis slid in and out of Tina’s tiny mouth, over and over, the hard shaft shiny and slick with her saliva. I knew I wouldn’t last very long because I was so excited. Joseph viewed us intently from where he was reclining on the bed. His warm fluids were still dripping out of Tina’s swollen pussy. 

I reached the point of no return. It was now Joseph’s turn to watch: my cock jerked and fired a load of hot, salty cum between his girlfriend’s sexy lips.

But I couldn’t pay attention to Joseph. He wasn’t important anymore. Nothing existed other than me and Tina.

I reached climax explosively. I shot off over and over into Tina’s mouth. She lovingly swallowed every drop of my thick cum and took quite a bit of time before disengaging from my still-erect member. My knees were wobbly and weak when she finished.

It was absolutely magnificent. A short blowjob for sure, but God I came like a fuckin’ firehose!

She cleaned me off with a wet washcloth before I put my dick back in my pants and zipped up.

Tina and Joseph were back on the bed, still naked. He appeared to be getting hard again. I waved goodbye while telling them, “You guys have fun. Or whatever…”

I was not surprised on Monday when Tina confided that he fucked her again after I left.

 

Published 
Written by Action1466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments