Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Valentine's Day

"A Voyeur Experiences His Biggest Fantasy"

10
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Part I:

When Bethany agreed to be my date for Valentine's Day, I was super surprised and overwhelmed with excitement.  I had only asked her jokingly, figuring she already had plans with one of her other bad boy friends.  But she said yes to me, and when I picked her up, she looked amazing!

 She had on a black body contouring dress with laces all up one side from her armpit down to her thigh.  Her legs were wrapped in sheer black stockings, and I could tell, she wasn’t wearing any panties.  I worshipped her entire statuesque figure from head to toe as she strutted down her driveway to my car in her towering black stiletto heels.  Her long dark brown hair was straight and enticing. 

 “Happy Valentine's Day,” I said and handed her a rose as she got into my car. 

 She smiled, kissed my cheek and said, “Thank you!  You are too sweet!” 

 She smelled amazing and I let her perfume invade my senses completely as I drove away to the restaurant. 

 We ate our meal and enjoyed a pleasant conversation.  We talked about our friendship, work, plans for spring and so forth and once dinner was over, we went to the club for the dancing.  Bethany loved to dance and show off the body she spent so many hours a week on in the gym.  All those hours surely paid off, because almost every guy in the place wanted to dance with her.  I wasn’t much of a dancer, but I loved to watch her move and it gave me a thrill to see men after men hit on the woman who was my date.  I knew she suspected I was a bit of a voyeur, but I didn’t know if she knew just how deep my fetish and fantasy went.  She did know about my infatuation with stockings and high heels, and she certainly delivered on that fetish. 

 “Are you ready for the rest of your Valentine’s Day present?”  Bethany whispered in my ear as we enjoyed a slow dance together.  Her body was pressed against me, and I knew she could feel how hard I was for her. 

 I expressed how ready I was, and she suggested I get the car as she went to go use the lady’s room.  I waited for her out front and soon enough, she joined me in the car and greeted me with a hot, wet kiss. 

 We got to her house and were making out in the bedroom standing next to the bed.  My hands were all up and down her tight dress feeling every curve I could, and I was now purposefully pressing myself against her.  I was so ready to fuck her brains out.  That was when she told me to get naked, to get on my knees, and close my eyes.  Things were about to take a kinky twist. 

 I heard her open a drawer then walk behind me.  With a soft, silk stocking, she tied my hand behind my back.  She then walked back around to the front of me, and I could hear her sitting on the edge of the bed. 

 “Open your eyes,” she said.  When I did, my heart skipped a beat. 

 Bethany was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing nothing but her stocking and heels.  She had already slipped out of her dress and over her eyes was a simple little mask made of black velvet with a red embroidered heart on each temple beside her eyes.  She was holding a long whipping crop with a heart leather hard at the end and simply glared down at me with a very sadistic smile. 

 “You’ve been a very bad boy, Jazzy!”  Bethany said and she slapped the business end of her crop against the palm of her hand. 

 “You need to be punished, severely,” she continued, “but, if you are willing to take your punishment like a man… if you can be called a man… then, I have two very special rewards for you.  In fact, one will be here in about thirty minutes.”

 I looked up at her and then at the crop and then her legs and back and she just smiled down at me.  I could the wicked and deviant look in her eyes, even behind her sexy mask and started to throb even harder with both fear and erotic curiosity.  Did she invite one of her girlfriends, was I about to get the voyeuristic experience of my life?  I could feel myself dripping with pre-excitement. 

 “Are you willing to take your punishment, Jazzy?”  Bethany asked. 

 I nodded eagerly as I responded, “Yes, Mistress.” 

 “Good boy,” she said standing up.  “Now, stand up and bend over the edge of my bed.” 

 My legs were trembling, as was the rest of my body, from sheer anticipation.  I was surprised I was even able to make it over to the bed.  As I laid there, face down, Bethany spread my legs apart with her little spanker then rubbed the end of it softly against my bare ass and balls.  I closed my eyes, and just let myself enjoy the pleasant sensuality of it all as Bethany continued to speak. 

 “Now, I am going to whip you,”  she said. “And as I do, I want you to count each strike and thank me for it.  Thank your Mistress for the pain you are feeling, do you understand?” 

 With a shaking voice, I replied, “Yes, Mistress.” 

 I couldn’t believe what was about to happen, and I was sure I was truly prepared.  Always fantasized about being whipped, but it had never happened before. 

 Before I was mentally ready, the first blow fell across my right butt cheek, and I yelped out loud for how much it really stung. 

 “One!  Thank you, Mistress!”  I yelled and without delay the next blow hit. 

 Each blow fell across my ass harder and harder, every time the sting burned deeper and longer.  I was crying and screaming and squirming all over the edge of the bed, each time counting and thanking Bethany for the agony she was putting me through.  I knew she could hear the suffering in my screams but didn’t seem to give any mercy.  I couldn’t see her face, but I was certain she enjoyed torturing me so sadistically. 

 Finally, we reached twenty and she gave me an offer I was so frightened to accept or refuse. 

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

“I wanna whip your pathetic little balls so badly,”  she said. “If you let me, when everything is all over, I’ll let you cum all over my stocking feet.  But you have to tell me what a dirty little sissy you are and beg me to whip them.” 

I was in so much pain as it was.  My ass was on fire.  Tears were streaming down my face, and I wasn’t sure if I could take anymore.  The most of me wanted to just bolt for the door and save myself, reality was defiantly much more intense than fantasy.  A smaller, more seductive part of me was telling me to submit to Bethany’s evil desires, after all, I really wanted to fuck her and cumming all over her stockings would be just too amazing to pass up. 

 “Please, Mistress Bethany,” I sobbed in erotic torment, “I’m a pathetic little sissy.  Please, whip my balls!  I need to be punished and I wish to please you!” 

 Perhaps it was over the top, but it just came out.  I never realized just how truly submissive I was until that moment. 

 The blow between my legs came harder than anything before and the blood-curdling scream I let out seemed to echo through my very core.  I was no longer bent over the edge of her bed, but a ball of sobbing waste on the floor of her bedroom.  Bethany just towered over me in her stockings and stilettos and laughed maniacally, mocking my crying and telling how pitiful I looked.  It went on for a few minutes as I slowly began to catch my breath and that was when I heard the doorbell ring. 

 “Oh, they’re here!”  Bethany squealed.  She told me to stay in her room and to keep quiet and then left to go answer the front door.  What I heard next was the sound of two men and Bethany’s more innocent voice asking if they had both come to fuck her like a slut. 

 One of them replied, “Oh yes we did, bitch!  Now, get down here and suck this cock!” 

 

 Part II:

All I could hear was the sound of Bethany moaning from down the hall as some random guy was testing her gag reflex.  It was a sound that was both so gross but also so very exciting.  Part of me was even thinking, that’s what she deserves for being so cruel to me.  However, as much as my ass was still burning, I found myself desperate for more.  Every moment she was out of my presence was a moment too long, and I just stayed there on my knees waiting as I listened to both men taking turns in Bethany’s dirty little mouth. 

What seemed to last almost an eternity finally passed when I heard Bethany catching her breath and giggling as she said, “Ok boys, let’s go show my pathetic little BFF how I like to be fucked.” 

They all entered the room, completely naked except for Bethany’s stockings and heels and I felt totally and severely intimidated by both the sheer size of each man’s cock and their muscular physiques.  I also recognized them right away, the two black men Bethany danced with the most back at the bar. 

Both men just chuckled when they saw me on my knees in the corner of the bedroom.  They took one look at the size of me and laughed even more, one guy commenting, “Can you even fuck with that?” 

All three of them laughed and shamed me then, without fail, Bethany dropped down on my knees and took one of them into her mouth all while looking straight into my eyes. 

“Watch me suck this cock!  See how big it is?  I bet you wish you were this big!”  she taunted me.  I watched as her head when up and down on him and listened to her gag some more as she took him all the way down her throat. 

The other guy moved in next to her and shoved his dick in her face.  He was even bigger than the other and longer.  Keeping a hand on one guy, Bethany took turns sucking on the other.  They were all enjoying the action while I just watched in shame and arousal. 

Pretty soon, they moved the party onto the bed with Bethany on all fours.  One of them still had his dick in her mouth while the other took up position behind her.  She let out an incredible squeal as he slowly shoved the entire length of shaft deep inside her tight little cunt.  He was a very muscular guy and as he worked her harder and harder, I couldn’t help but notice how his muscles just seemed to stand out.  He was a machine and soon, Bethany was finding it difficult to continue her oral focus on the other guy.  That was when things got crazy. 

“Do you like watching this, Jazzy?”  Bethany asked me between her screaming and moans with a more insulting tone in her voice, “You like watching real men fucking me?” 

I couldn’t speak, but I couldn’t deny the boner between my legs.  I nodded my response despite how defeated I was feeling in that moment.  Watching both men take their turns in her pussy, riding her deep and hard and eliciting the most incredible cries from her was just so amazing.  Soon she was on her back and then her side and before too long, she was covered with both of their cum. 

Both men and Bethany were nearly reduced to a whimpering mess on her bed.  Her stockings were torn, her shoes were kicked off and her pussy was stretched out and swollen.  Everything was quiet and I figured that was my cue to leave.  I started to get up, when Bethany softly said, “Jerk off onto my stockings, Jazzy.  I know you want to.” 

I just looked at her and she looked back at me through tired but seductive eyes.  Her voice was soft and inviting. 

“I’ll let you have them, Jazzy.  But you have to cum on them first, that is your Valentine’s Day Treat!” 

I was back in the bedroom, on my bed and thought about everything that happened.  Next to me, was Bethany’s stockings, still moist from both mine and the other men’s cum.  I was jerking my cock with my eyes closed, picturing it all over again and without even thinking, I grabbed her stocking and brought them right up to my nose and took a long, big whiff.  It was the best Valentine's Day surprise I ever had. 

Published 
Written by JazzyDark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments