Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Vibrations At The Championship

"We are invited to some friends who take very good care of us"

17
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I received a big hug from Veronica right at the door. She and Peter had invited us to their newly built villa, and we were curious to see how it looked after months of their hard work. My wife, who dreamed of doing something similar, also got a hug before she started to look around the new wonder with wide eyes.

And it really was a masterpiece they had accomplished. A large kitchen and living room in one, and an almost equally large outdoor terrace that wrapped around the corner, offering sunlight practically from morning until evening.

"Wow, this is amazing," my wife said while scanning the walls with her eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Peter looking at my wife rather than at his handiwork. And perhaps it was no wonder. Despite being in her forties, she was quite the sight, with a body that was the result of diligent exercise. Slim and toned with a tight behind highlighted by the tight dress she wore that night – a thin red dress that ended in the middle of her thighs. Veronica was somewhat her opposite, a light-haired, fuller figure who insisted on not wearing a bra, which meant her heavy breasts drew attention every time we met.

Veronica and Peter were a few years younger than us. We had met them a few months ago on the golf course and quickly became friends. I had been surprised by how physical they were with each other, especially Veronica, who seemed to have an insatiable need to touch her husband.

"Hello and welcome," Peter said, handing us each a glass of bubbly and showing us into the large living room with the gigantic TV. We had been invited to watch England's first match in the European Championship, and I had quickly accepted, both for the football and the fact that we enjoyed being with these newfound friends.

We continued our house tour with a walk around the outdoor terrace, which also had the gas grill I had been drooling over, and then went upstairs to the small but super-cosy upper floor; essentially one large bedroom with an adjoining bathroom.

"Wow," I commented succinctly, nodding towards the giant bed that took up half the room.

"Yes, and we only use part of it, mostly the middle," Veronica smiled, patting Peter tenderly on the behind.

"What is that?" Mona wondered, pointing to a semi-cylinder-shaped object lying on one side of the bed. Next to it was some kind of remote control.

"Hehe, I can show you during the break," Veronica giggled, glancing quickly at Peter. "But now I think the match is starting soon, and I know the guys don't want to miss it ... come on."

I sat down on the couch and quickly drank my glass a bit too fast. Veronica noticed my empty glass and quickly offered to refill it.

My wife, who was quite uninterested in football, took the opportunity to go out and look at the terrace. Peter and Veronica sat down next to me, and the match began. Slovakia would normally be an easy match for England, but on the other hand, the British seemed to specialize in underestimating their 'simpler' opponents, so it wasn't without some nervousness.

A few minutes into the match, however, my attention was drawn to what was happening on the couch. Veronica's hand had crept onto Peter's thigh, and I saw him gently trying to push the hand away, which kept coming back, each time closer to Peter's crotch.

Veronica gave me a quick glance, indicating she saw that I saw. But she didn't stop. Even though it was Peter and not me being subjected to it, I couldn't help but get a bit excited, feeling a slight tightness in my linen shorts. I saw Veronica whisper something in her husband's ear, and he smiled a little sheepishly. Mona, my wife, returned, and Peter moved over a bit to make room for her on the couch, causing Veronica to come even closer to me. I could smell her, a faint hint of musk. Her white blouse tightened slightly against her chest, revealing the outline under the thin fabric.

"Oh, how cosy you've made it," Mona chirped to Peter, who smiled back. She settled into the couch and tried to show interest in the football, and had I not known better, she might have fooled me too. She curled up on the couch, tucking her legs in as she usually did at home.

My gaze, however, was fixed on Veronica's hand, which continued to inch up Peter's leg. Now her fingertips were all the way up, and I saw her gently circling them over Peter's crotch. Watching the football, you wouldn't notice anything. But for me, the European football had suddenly taken a backseat in priorities.

Peter began small-talking with Mona, explaining parts of the game like a true gentleman. Meanwhile, I watched as Veronica's left hand slid up her thin blouse and started circling her nipple in sync with her right hand's caresses over her husband's crotch.

I adjusted myself, feeling the growing tightness in my shorts.

"Enjoying the view?" Veronica had leaned her head towards me and whispered in my ear. I nodded slightly, feeling myself blush.

"Peter is a bit of a slow starter, but soon he won't be able to resist," she continued, while the sound of the match drowned her whispers. Her hand now more firmly caressed Peter's crotch, and I could see his erection growing. My wife noticed nothing; she was fascinated by this handy man explaining football's secrets, and now she genuinely seemed interested.

"He's so good at making women feel good. Do you want Mona to feel good; you get to watch?"

I felt conflicted, wanting and not wanting. Everything had moved a bit too fast, but as the blood flowed to my lower regions, my resistance waned.

"But ..." I began.

"Don't worry, I think you'll be more than satisfied," Veronica continued, pressing her thigh against mine. Her left hand now stroked my thigh as she had initially done with Peter.

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

I could hardly believe my eyes. Or my feelings. Barely an hour and a half ago, we had come over to watch football, and now this was turning into some sort of orgy?

But deep down, I was calm; Mona would never agree to something like this. Neither would I, if not for the fact that all the blood in my brain was shifting to my lower regions.

"Oh, stroking your cock makes me so wet. You wouldn't believe how moist I am," Veronica whispered, and I had to steel myself not to start fumbling with my fingers. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Peter talking to Mona, but he had spread his legs to give his wife easier access.

Mona, however, noticed nothing, and when the referee blew the whistle for halftime, Veronica stood up:

"Come on, Mona, I promised to show you that gadget you saw." She took Mona's hand and led her up the stairs.

"I apologize, Veronica is like this sometimes, and it's so hard to resist," Peter apologized, and continued. "So I know how you must feel now, and if you want, eh, with her, it's okay with me. We trust you, and I know Veronica is very eager."

I didn't know what to say. Should I thank him? Should I say the same applied to Peter and my wife? This was a situation I had never been near before. I nodded slightly and got up to follow the women upstairs.

I stopped before the bedroom door and heard a faint humming sound.

"It's called a Sybian," Veronica explained. "Just sit on it, and I'll show you, gently. I promise it's nice," she giggled, and I heard Mona giggle uncertainly back but obey.

I stood outside, listening intently. After a while, I heard the humming start and how my wife gasped.

"I control the speed with this remote. Just relax," I heard Veronica's voice and how she increased the vibrations slightly.

I recognized my wife's gasps when she started getting aroused, and knew that when it sounded like that, it wouldn't be long before she was in her bubble.

"Oh, you look like you're enjoying it, and isn't it a bit extra nice when someone watches?"

The humming continued.

"It's so lovely to see how your mouth opens and you enjoy in sync with the vibrations. See how your nipples are tightening and wanting to be touched. Is it okay if I stroke them a little?" Veronica's voice droned on purposefully. She knew what she was doing.

Peter had sneaked up the stairs and also stood outside, listening. He gently opened the door, and we could see how my shy, cautious wife now sitting, leaning forward on the bed, moaning in sync with the vibrations from Veronica's Sybian. She had placed the remote in front of Mona on the bed and sat behind her, caressing her breasts. Mona leaned back, looking completely blissful. In her own world, with her mouth half-open in arousal. Her red dress was open a few buttons, and her small, perky breasts were beautifully exposed. Her delicate lace bra, chosen with such care before we left, was gone. She also wore a blindfold, perhaps put on by Veronica to help my shy wife dare to be left alone in all her exposure.

"Peter, come and help me, feel how wet she's gotten," Veronica said, her eyes fixed on me. She wanted to see my reaction; To see if it was okay.

Peter went over to the bed, bent down, and took one of Mona's nipples into his mouth. It was small, hard, and wrinkled like a raisin from arousal. Her voice revealed how much she enjoyed it when he started sucking.

"Ohhh ... so good Lelle," she gasped with a hoarse voice.

"No, it's not your husband, it's MY husband making you feel good. Can you feel his strong tongue and how his sucking travels down between your legs. I get so horny when he does that to me. Do you feel how you want more?"

I stood completely paralyzed. Peter gently pushed Mona forward, so she slid off the Sybian and lay on her back on the bed. His mouth moved up to hers, and he kissed her while his hands caressed her small breasts. Her short dress still hung around her hips, and her pussy lay exposed before my eyes. Her well-manicured pussy, which no one else had touched for decades, much less penetrated except for me. Her love cave that often pulsed around my member when she climaxed.

"Do you see how much she's enjoying it?" Veronica continued, her gaze fixed on me. "Peter knows what he's doing; trust me, soon she'll be begging to be fucked, and only you can give her that permission to let her come, to let someone else come inside your beautiful wife while she climaxes. Don't you want that for her?"

"In return, I'll make sure this evening is unforgettable for you too." Veronica continued, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Her heavy breasts were revealed, and to my growing arousal, I noticed they had large dark areolas and puffy nipples, just like the ones I preferred to jerk off to when no one saw where I surfed on the internet.

She stood up and slid out of her skirt. Underneath, she wore a pair of red, minimal panties that actually matched Mona's dress. She positioned herself behind me so as not to block my view of the bed. I felt her heavy breasts against my back, and her voice whispered in my ear:

"Lelle, I've longed for this for so long. I want to make you hard, and then ride you, feel your cock deep inside me and your cum spurting while you massage my ass. My breasts are so sensitive, my pussy so wet."

Her hands stroked over my pants and opened my fly. My cock was now hard as a piston and pointed demandingly at my wife, who was now moaning loudly from Peter's attentions.

Veronica's hands stroked my shaft and balls with featherlight but experienced movements.

"Come," she whispered and lay down next to Mona on the bed.

Published 
Written by Swedishguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments