Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Solutions (Part 3)

"A confused Laura gets a surprise in the woods"

7
1 Comment 1
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It had been three weeks since the night Laura witnessed Jamey losing her virginity to Dean. The vision of the young woman, lowering her young frame unto the thick cock sticking upright from the young man’s groin, plagued Laura to the point of screaming with frustration.

Her frustration caused numerous self-induced, or otherwise, mechanical, releases from her selection of toys. The biggest being a life-sized suction cup fitted dildo she used to fuck herself with while attached to the shower wall. For variety she attached it to the floor of the spa bath in her bathroom. One thing characterised each and every event. Her groans of passion while uttering one single phrase… “Oh, Dean, fuck me hard!”

The morning of Laura sharing a few laughs, Jamey’s obvious humility, breakfast and a few cups of cappuccino was only the start of it all. Laura tried to find out what was on her daughter’s mind but it was a closed book. Jamey did mention she was a ‘bit tender down there’ and Laura just smiled at the girl’s predicament. Laura was cautious to probe for what was so obvious but she craved more. She wished that she had the ability to have traded places with her daughter.

How she would have wanted to have Dean bury his cock up her hungry wetness instead. At that time, thinking about what she witnessed the previous night in her own house, she could feel moisture seeping from between her labia into the cotton gusset of her lace panties.

A visit to the bathroom, prior to a walk on the beach with Jamey, confirmed just that. She was drenched and she had to check herself not to get herself off before leaving the shop.

But, as if to torture her even more, Dean was back at their house that night. Jamey was obviously thrilled and hungry for more, irrespective the fact that she was still a ‘bit tender down there.’ Later, she made a show of enjoying Dean’s big cock while Laura listened from the relatively isolated confines of her bedroom.

Dean was obviously the Stud, Laura being able to attest to at least three of his orgasms during the course of the night. But he was not even close to the number of orgasms Jamey notched. She so wished she could sneak up and take a peep. Later, Jamey admitted that she looked over her shoulder often during the night, expecting Laura to be there, watching.

And that was how it went for many nights. At some stage Laura was past being frustrated with lust and it was more a case of being frustrated with lack of sleep. But she left it there, not knowing why.

Though she seldom had a night where she got some decent sleep, Laura was able to concentrate on her work as if life was normal. Ok, it was normal if you counted the aspect of a teenager fucking like a rabbit every time she had the opportunity.

Work was hectic. And even though she rejected Rob in his advances a few week earlier, it did not compromise their relationship at work. Meeting him and his wife for drinks one night was a breeze and she was happy for being able to look her in the eye and not feel guilty.

Funny enough, a strange comment fell on the floor in between drinks and, though it did make Laura think a lot about what the other woman said, she did not capitalise on it. A comment from the wife of a colleague about her neglecting her husband and perhaps to allow him some ‘free time’ was, in many ways, not something Laura wanted to challenge. Though she did think back and wonder ‘what if", she perceived the whole comment as very dangerous in many ways.

Through the conversation, Laura lost the thought to the back of her mind. It was only upon leaving the restaurant bar that it came back. Rob was between her and his wife, Cathy, when he put his arms around them both. The gesture made her shiver with lust. She wondered how far Cathy had taken her comment in allowing Rob some ‘free time’ but also concluded she would not endeavour to find out.

What was even worse, Cathy planted a very calculated and very soft kiss smack on Laura’s lips when she said good bye. Had the kiss lingered a fraction of a second longer, Laura knew she would have opened her mouth to the other woman’s advances.

If not a lot, it confused the shits out of Laura. She had mixed emotions about the incident that she could not explain to anybody.

The past weeks was not without stupidity either. Laura had always thought she was able to handle most every situation. And she had been in a few which warranted careful thinking and even more careful answering.

It was after work one afternoon when she ran into Dean at the grocery store. She never really had the opportunity to get some alone time with him since that night. As she walked around some shelves, he walked slap bang into her.

“Sorry Ma’am,” he blubbered, his face red with embarrassment. “I really should have been more careful.”

“Dean,” she spoke gently, “call me Laura, please?” She inspected his face for embarrassment about ‘other things’ but there was none.

It seemed obvious Dean was not aware that Laura knew all about their nocturnal pleasures. He seemed to relax a bit, but soon guilt spread to his features and Laura could not help but smile at this lovely young man. At the same time she felt herself tremble with nervousness at being so close to the young man that carried in his pants the object of her lust. Then she felt herself turning wet.

The awkwardness of the close proximity of the two of them was made even worse with her senses going into overdrive. She sensed his deodorant but, above all, the scent of a man underneath it all. The texture of his skin became superimposed upon her visual senses, she could almost taste the sweet softness of his lips on hers.

Composing herself, she started talking.

“So what brings you here?” she walked a step or two, studying the shelves before looking at him directly.

“Hey, it’s just me and my dad picking up a few things for the house. With me eating mostly at college and him being on his own it’s a battle getting some proper food into us. You know, two bachelors knocking it about on their own.”

“On your own?” Laura asked nonchalantly. Realising she was making a fool of herself she recovered, “Maybe it’s a good idea for you to get some cooking lessons?”

Dean rambled on about cooking being such a drag and both he and his dad too busy to still cook. Laura listened with half an ear as she realised that across from the aisle was the fresh produce. One of the first items amongst the vegetables she spotted was a cucumber. And it was large!

“So where’s your dad ran off to then?” she asked, coming to her senses.

“Oh, I am right behind you!” said a voice that sounded like thick black smoke.

Laura turned around. If she was impressed with Dean and his looks and his physique, the giant smiling down at her was Dean and more! Everything Laura ever had going for her, emotional strength, ability to always be professional and a lot of other things she could not name, went out the door at the blink of an eye.

The man she observed had an air of physical and mental strength she had never encountered in her life. She trembled uncontrollably and started hyperventilating. She failed to utter anything but an incoherent stuttering.

Then the man extended his right hand and said, with an amused smile, “Hi, I am Dad.”

“Oh Fuck!” was the last she managed to stammer, before turning around and wheeling her trolley down the aisle at the speed of white light.

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

Two aisles further she abandoned the trolley and made for the exit.

Eventually finding herself behind the wheel of her Cherokee, she thought back to what had just happened. ‘He must be thinking I am a complete idiot,’ she thought into her hands. “Because you are Laura!” she chastised herself. “A fuckin’ complete idiot!” and then she started laughing uncontrollably.

A few minutes later, she went back into the store to apologise to Dean and his dad, but they had already left. Laura felt like a complete idiot again and felt like banging her head against a wall. With a deep breathe she walked back, found a trolley and resumed her shopping.

She omitted telling Jamey about her embarrassing encounter and they bantered along about other things while sharing dinner together.

Later that evening Dean dropped by. Dad sent his best, was all he said about the incident. Laura quite enjoyed having him around and it turned out to be a pleasant evening. Though at time, flashes of Dean’s dad passed through her mind. Dean sensed it and looked at her as if understanding.

As Dean had a tough week behind him as well, he did not stay over and left quite early by any standard. After he left, Laura realised she had not returned the compliment offered by the big, handsome guy she met that afternoon.

It was a normal evening. Despite having been in Dean’s presence the best part of the evening, Laura was not remotely horny and fell into a deep sleep moments after her head hit the pillow.

She woke up early the next morning feeling refreshed. Her first though was of the big guy in the store, looking at her, as if looking into the very core of her. As her hand went below the covers, she checked herself. "Not now. Time for that later," she thought.

After a long hot shower Laura opted for a hike a few miles outside of Eureka. Without waking Jamey, she slipped out of the house and directed the nose of the Jeep North. She needed time to just clear her mind of all the clutter of the past few weeks.

The trail was a tough one but she managed to get by. She was quite fit and enjoyed the fresh air between the pines. At the summit of the trail she rested her butt against a boulder, sipping from her canteen. It was beautiful and the view was spectacular.

She found it odd that she was on a hiking trail surrounded by almost ancient pines whilst only a few miles from the ocean. Stretching her neck she could just make out the small harbour at Eureka. A few ships were at anchor there and few more out to the west. "Probably trawlers," she thought. A passenger plane caught her eyes and she watched it descending until out of her view.

Having the opportunity she thought about her night out with Rob and Cathy. She had never been into women albeit sometimes the thought did cross her mind. What would it be like? "Am I bisexual?" she though briefly considering the idea. "Nope," she smiled, "I am a cock girl." She played around with the thought and Cathy came back to mind.

Cathy was about the same built as her. Perhaps a bit shorter with breasts more prominent than her own 34C. She had seen Cathy a while ago in a short cocktail dress. The hem was about mid-thigh with rather athletic legs reaching down to the other woman’s stilettos. Lifting her booted legs into her own vision she realised her legs were a fair match for the other woman’s and she blushed slightly at the thought of comparing herself to another woman. One word came to her as she thought of Cathy as a whole… Sexy!

"And those lips," she though and felt a tingle in her sex.

Reminiscing about Rob was easy. She would keep him at a distance. He was after all the one to write her pay check and she would not jeopardise that. But it did puzzle her as to what he must look like naked. She shivered thinking that it was a decision on her side that prevented that from ever happening. He was rather sexy but…

The face of ‘Dad’ entered her mind. Now that was a MAN and Laura wondered what he would be packing if his little boy was so blessed. She pulled a mock sad face contemplating that the genes might be from Mom’s family instead of Dad. She felt mortified to imagine such a god of a man being issued a mere six inches.

"Fuck," she thought, "where am I heading with all this? I am supposed to clear my mind of clutter, not consider my options." 

Falling deep into though Laura reflected on the past few years. She had been successful. She had a well-paying job; security for both her and Jamey. Once again she realised something in her life was amiss. And that void could only be filled by a man.

"Perhaps Dad?" she laughed at herself. "Silly woman, you could not even say hello," and she blushed profusely once again.

Somewhere in the back of her mind something was bothering her. It was as if a sound of sorts entered her mind. It entered her mind but she could not fathom it.

Laura pushed herself forward from the rock and started down the trail. On the way to the edge of the underbrush where the path disappeared, she consulted her map. There was another, much older trail that was not used any more. She opted for that and a few paces into the brush she found the left turn. Without thinking she followed the indistinct path into the dense growth.

Suddenly something entered her mind through her ears. She could hear voices. It seemed as if it was somewhat further along the trail she was following. Then she heard a female voice. It sounded like a scream but the scream soon developed into excessive moaning. Laura knew what the people were up to and she was suddenly very horny. She felt herself turn from moist to completely drenched.

After a few minutes she was close enough to hear clearly what the man was saying. The voice sounded strangely familiar and there was no doubt the woman was whimpering her delights as he pounded her. She was so close she could hear his groins slapping against the back of her legs.

Then she was peering through a gap in the brush.

He had her against a tree, holding her up by the back of her knees. Her arms were around his neck. The man was shafting her deep and hard with seemingly growing urgency. Then the woman groaned her release into the woods. She was barely on top of her orgasm when the man groaned like a beast as he obviously shot his cum deep inside the woman’s pussy.

Laura was shocked at what she observed but kept herself hidden. She waited for them to come down from their respective orgasms, watching closely what would happen next. The woman was a very petite redhead with smallish tits but rounded like melons…barely college age. She observed the guy flexing his butt as if to make sure he had delivered all he had inside the girl. At each flex of his buttocks she whimpered in delight.

They kissed deeply before the guy lifted her off his cock. Laura had time to see the girl’s stretched and red, overused cunt before a dollop of pearly white cum dropped from her pussy onto the ground. Touching herself gingerly, she intercepted another stream of cum which she promptly lifted to her mouth to consume. The guy merely turned around and got dressed before handing the little redhead her panties.

“Here, put this on. We would not want all the coyote’s in the reserve to come and eat away at the cum-trail you’re going to leave without this.”

They both laughed and left. It was a few minutes before Laura considered it safe to leave her cover.

Published 
Written by Gallo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments