Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl Next Door, Chapter one Through my window

"Chapter one of my eight chapter novel"

17
4 Comments 4
18.4k Views 18.4k
630 words 630 words
Her name was Katie Lortan and I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her beautiful sea green eyes, her long straight brown hair, and her perky breasts that were always seeming to draw my attention. Watching her wearing tight leggings and tank tops, showing off her cleavage, and even the quick looks at her tits could not have prepared me for this. I was sitting on my bed writing about the last day of my Junior year, my completely pathetic spree of girlfriends and my failed attempts at losing my virginity, when I heard the slight moan. 

The voice was so sweet and wonderful I knew it could only be one person. I ran to my window and looked across the way to the house next door, focusing on Katie's roomI saw something that turned my dick hard almost instantly.

Katie was lying on her bed with her hair splayed all around her, her shirt was pulled up showing of her purple bra, her short shorts were pulled down to her ankles along with her matching purple thong, and Kyle Strauss was fingering her.

Luckily my lights were out so I could just sit and watch. Kyle, who was a senior(now graduated), had two fingers knuckle deep into Katie's pussy, her moaning began to get a little bit louder and more frequent.

He moved in closer and began licking her clit. I didn't even realize my dick was out and I was stroking it almost to the same rhythm as Kyle's fingers. Katie was moaning loudly now.

Kyle then moved his dick to her mouth so they were in the 69 position. She sucked on it greedily taking his whole member with each stroke; as he continued to eat her out.

I sat there, stroking, in udder dishevelment as she cried out her first orgasm. My dick now flowing with precum.

I heard Kyle say, "I'm not done with you yet." He made her sit up in reverse cow girl and gently slid her onto his dick.

She moved slowly at first, grinding only a little, but slowly she began to move faster and faster until she was bouncing up and down on his dick.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

She was moaning extremely load now, I thought she might alert the whole neighborhood to her sex.

I focused in on her tits, bouncing now, perfectly round and supple. My god, I think she's going to cum again. 

But before she could Kyle flipped her around so that she was facing him. Then began sucking on her left nipple while playing with the right. Her orgasm was extremely loud this time, I almost came to the sound of it, but I held it in.

Kyle then put her down on the bed and took her doggy style, moving fast so that his balls were slapping against her thighs. She was almost to the point of screaming, and by the look on Kyle's face, he was about ready to cum. 

She screamed at the top of her lungs as Kyle came in her, just as I came all over my windowsill. I sat there for a second watching him inside her, as they both then breathed raggedly. Then Kyle pulled out and began gathering his cloths and putting them on.

She sat down on her bed, smiling only a little and rolled her panties back up.

Then she looked directly at me. I don't know what possessed me in this moment, I was sitting there, cock in hand, cum on the windowsill and window, juices still flowing from my dickhead, but I still just stared at her. and she stared at me.

There was a moment of complete stillness, then she smiled, winked and mouthed, "soon, Jake, soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-To be Continued-

Published 
Written by lionheart133
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments