Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Front Window

"Being stuck in a wheelchair with a broken leg and a pair of binoculars is asking for trouble"

55
43 Comments 43
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

Dave sat staring out at the snow. He was bored already. His friends had only left half an hour ago but already the day stretched into nothingness.

He glanced down at the white plaster cast encasing his left leg.

“Come to France,” they said.

“We’ll go skiing in the Alps,” they said.

“We’ll have a blast, all those sexy French girls,” they said.

The first day on the ski slopes, somehow, Dave had managed to crash into another skier as he struggled to master his skis. He’d felt rather than heard the snap, but either way, the leg was broken and he was left doing a very bad impression of Jimmy Stewart as he wheeled himself around the chalet in his wheelchair.

Megève was pretty much how Dave had imagined it. Hordes of beautiful people swanning around the place, managing to look cool, refined and in control as they gracefully skied and managed to come to a stop without the need to plough into someone.

He picked up the pair of binoculars and gave another cursory scan of the slopes on the off chance he would actually recognise his three friends under their ski jackets, hats and goggles.

The resort looked fantastic. Nestled under the shadow of Mont Blanc, the mountains towered over the resort. Everywhere he looked, he could see people zipping down the slopes, whizzing in and out of slower skiers and generally having a good time.

His friends had regaled him the first evening about the gorgeous girls, how they were up for it and it was such a shame he couldn’t be there.

‘Fuck it,’ he thought. He may as well give up and go back to bed. As he spun his chair around, he saw one of the chalet maids going into the chalet next door.

‘Nice arse,’ he thought to himself as he watched her unload supplies from the trolley. Almost subconsciously, he raised the binoculars to his eyes, sighing to himself as he admired the curves of her ass under the tight leggings. She was fit. Toned legs, tight ass, slim, long brunette hair tied up in a ponytail. She looked pretty. Youngish, in her early twenties. She had a cute slightly turned-up nose and full lips. Dave offered up a silent prayer of thanks to his friend who had left the binoculars within reach as he used them to check her out in minute detail. 

Dave had a thing for brunettes, though to be honest, he wasn’t that picky. He continued to watch her as she opened the door and went inside. The chalet was the same design as the one he was currently sitting in. The central hub was a large double-height ceilinged living area with the bedrooms leading off it. The chalet had large glass windows on three sides of the living area to showcase the spectacular views of the Alps.

The snow was brighter than Dave had imagined possible. He was used to grubby slushy mushed up dirty snow which would lie for a day or two before melting away until only a few small piles of frozen slush remained in the sheltered areas. Here, the snow was everywhere. It was crisp and crunched under his feet. He’d never really understood why everyone wore sunglasses on a skiing holiday until he stood, almost blinded by the glare as the cocky young French skiing instructor laughed at him, calling him ‘L’Anglais’ like it was an insult or something. But he didn’t mind. He had loved everything about the place that first day.

Or he did. Now, he felt like a prisoner, forced to stare out the window. He had discovered in the past few days just how hard it is to get around a mountainous snow-covered resort in a wheelchair.

He raised the binoculars to his eyes again, focussing on the large glass windows of the chalet the girl had just gone into. He watched her as she placed the pile of bedding on the coffee table. She shrugged her way out of the puffer jacket and Dave felt his cock stirring as he appraised her figure all over again.

The skinny long-sleeved top was certainly figure-hugging he thought to himself. He twiddled the focus rim on the binoculars. Nice tits, not too big, a perfect handful. He peered closer, trying to check if he could see the outline of her nipples as she moved about the chalet.

She knelt down in front of the open fire and Dave used the opportunity to study her ass. He’d never been much of a voyeur. He was usually so loud that the girl realised she was being watched within a few seconds. Here, however, the distance, the panes of glass and the binoculars all left the girl thinking she was unobserved.

Dave watched her move in and out of the rooms. She was graceful, economical about the way she worked. She was obviously well used to this routine and was slipping her jacket back on within fifteen minutes of arrival.

Dave watched her as she left the chalet. Ski boots and jacket back on. Her hair poking out from under a bright multicoloured hat. Dave wondered for a minute if she’d be coming to their chalet but then remembered they were responsible for cleaning the place.

He watched her climb onto her little ski mobile moped and drive off around the corner, heading no doubt for another chalet. Now she was gone, the four walls began to loom over him again as he sat cursing his bad luck, his broken leg and the stupid cow he’d skied into.

The next day, Dave sat with the binoculars on his lap the minute his friends cheerily made their way outside and headed off towards the ski slopes. Less than an hour later, he heard the little snowmobile chug up towards the chalet next door.

He watched her climb out, focussing this time on her face. She had sparkling blue eyes. Her lips were full, and not for the first time, Dave wondered what it would be like to kiss her. To brush his lips against hers, to flick his tongue against her teeth as they pressed their mouths together. 

She shed her coat once she got inside as she had the day before. Dave admired her curves as she moved about the room in her leggings and top. She was petite. She seemed to dance on her tiptoes as she moved from room to room, her ponytail swaying as she gathered up the clutter, depositing it neatly away and making the chalet look presentable. Dave knew the group staying there were a bunch of lads from Essex or somewhere down south and silently pitied the poor girl for having to deal with their crap. He’d watched them come home last night, with a group of girls in tow that’d they picked up at one of the après-ski parties. He’d watched them partying as his friends had sat around the table playing cards and drinking wine, recounting tales of their skiing day to Dave.

Soon, it became a routine. Dave would harass his friends to hurry up and get out in the morning, urging them to get on and get up the slopes to make the most of the winter sunshine. He decided the girl was called Chloe. It sounded suitably French and his morning routine now became him waiting for the putt-putt-putt of her snowmobile. He would watch her every move. He began to anticipate her movements. The binoculars would sweep ahead of her, letting her spin and twirl and move into frame. He created a back story for Chloe. She was local. She lived down in the village. She was a student but was working in the ski resort to save money for term time. He imagined what he would say to her when he walked up to her in the bar one evening. Once he was out of the plaster cast.

The day the group of Essex lads left the chalet, the routine changed. His friends had left, as usual, the now compulsory advice not to sit around on his arse all day being called out as the doors closed behind them. Dave sat, watching the lads gather their crap together. Chloe was due in ten minutes and they were still there. Why couldn’t they hurry up and leave?

Finally, they stumbled out of the chalet, dragging their luggage behind them. Last night appeared to have been a night of excess as one guy seemed still drunk while another was a particularly nauseous shade of green. He watched them stagger up the road, silently wondering how the ski gods allowed them to survive a week of skiing unscathed while he couldn’t even stay upright for one day.

But where was Chloe? His glances at his watch grew more frequent. At one stage he was convinced his watch had stopped, despite watching the numbers change as time appeared to slow down. Chloe was now over an hour late. A cold fear gripped him. Maybe she wasn’t coming. Or she’d had an accident and was in the hospital right now. He could feel himself start to panic as the reasons for her non-appearance grew more and more fanciful.

He was almost at the stage of phoning the resort complex to enquire what was wrong with her when he heard the familiar putt-putt-putt. He relaxed, his head falling back as he sighed in relief. Then he sat bolt upright. There was another girl sitting on the back of the snowmobile. She had her hands wrapped around Chloe’s waist, holding tight. She was pressed against Chloe’s back. Giggling about something as Chloe pulled to a stop in front of the now-deserted chalet. Chloe’s snowmobile was pulling a small trailer sledge as well.

Of course, Dave realised. Change-over day. No wonder she was late. There would be extra cleaning to do to get the chalet ready for the next group. He brought his binoculars to his eyes. The other girl was taller than Chloe but appeared to have the same physique. Maybe there are rules for what a chalet chambermaid can look like. She was strikingly beautiful as well. Her black skin seemed to shine, reflecting the whiteness from the snow. Her hair was braided with gold cord threaded through her long dark brown hair.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

As they carried the cleaning materials and new bedding into the chalet, Dave observed it all through the binoculars. He fleetingly worried that Chloe would get upset that he was spying on the new girl as much as he was watching her but he couldn’t help it.

Both girls had stripped off their puffer jackets and were moving around the chalet in leggings and long sleeve tops. Chloe looked as stunning as ever in her black leggings and pale blue top.  The black girl was in grey leggings and a bright pink top. She had much bigger boobs and Dave found himself ogling her breasts as she reached up to put glasses back in a cupboard.

The black girl headed off to presumably sort out the bedrooms while Chloe carried on clearing the main living space. Dave followed her every move through the binoculars. He realised that he hadn’t been outside since the accident and watching Chloe was the only time that he wasn’t staring at the four walls of the chalet.

He was watching Chloe, she was on her knees again, cleaning the fireplace. He watched her arse wriggling as she polished the floor tiles. He thought he saw a flash of something in one of the other windows. He swung the binoculars around, moving from one window to another but there was nothing there. I must have imagined it, he thought. 

He had just focussed the binoculars back on Chloe in the living room when the black girl walked back in. She was grinning as she sashayed towards Chloe. Chole raised her head, responding to whatever the girl was saying. She stood up, straightening and began to turn towards the window but the black girl grabbed her hand and pulled her towards her.

Dave almost dropped the binoculars as he watched the two girls kiss. The black girl’s hands roamed over Chloe’s back and down to her ass. Chloe slowly began to respond. Her hands moved to the girl’s hips, pulling her in closer.  They began to kiss passionately. The black girl’s hands slid down Chloe’s back and cupped her ass, pulling her closer to her. Her fingers digging into her leggings.

Fuck, Dave thought. Two girls kissing. His fingers tightened their grip on the binoculars as he watched the girl pulling up Chloe’s top. Dave ran his eyes over Chloe’s back, willing the girl to unfasten her bra faster, feeling his cock harden as she brought her hands up to unfasten the pale green lace strap with practised ease.

Chloe arched her back, her head thrown back as the girl kissed her neck. Dave couldn’t really see but could visualise her black fingers sliding over and grasping Chloe’s pale breasts.

Turn around, Dave begged, his eyes glued to the binoculars as he licked his lips.

She moved her hands down, gripping the waistband of the leggings, pulling them down towards her ankles. The knickers were black shiny ones with lace trim. They shone with the same viscosity as flat coke.

The girl turned, guiding Chloe to sit on the sofa. Her fingers hooked into Chloe’s knickers, tugging them down as she lifted her ass off the cushion to help.

Dave watched as the black girl knelt between Chloe’s open legs. The knickers in a crumpled heap on the floor. Her fingers slid up her thighs, spreading her, opening her. The girl leant her head in, brushing inner thighs as Chloe arched her back, mouth open, eyes closed. 

The girl’s hands raked up Chloe’s chest, pawing at her breasts as her face dipped between her legs. Dave moved the binoculars, trying to focus on both Chloe’s breasts and between her legs at the same time. He watched the black girl’s long fingers rolling Chloe’s pert pink nipples. He could see them swell as the girl’s fingers pinched and tugged them.

He moved the binoculars downward, watching the girl move her mouth over Chloe’s mound. ‘Oh god,’ Dave groaned, staring at the wispy dark curls trimmed into a neat little triangle, pointing to her pussy. The dark curls contrasted with her pale skin and he thought how nice it was to see a girl with hair down there, like a real woman.

He’d read somewhere that French girls didn’t shave and noticed that Chloe had underarm hair as well as she lifted her arms above her head, squirming in her seat as the girl continued to move her face between Chloe’s legs.

Dave realised that being a voyeur wasn’t like watching porn as he longed to get a close up of the black girl licking Chloe’s pussy.

‘Move your head’ he groaned, leaning to one side, willing the binoculars to see through the girl’s hair to the delicious wet slit he could only see in glimpses

He watched the girl swirl her head between Chloe’s legs. Chloe was squirming on the seat, her back arched, head thrown back, rolling from side to side as the girl swirled her tongue between her legs.

Dave focussed on Chloe’s face. Her lips were parted, eyes were half-closed, unfocussed. Dave could imagine her panting, little breathless cries emerging from her lips as the girl between her legs brought her closer and closer.

He couldn’t help it. His fingers seemed to find their way subconsciously inside his jogging bottoms. The elasticated waist allowed for easy access and Dave now had his hand wrapped around his rapidly hardening cock.

The black girl’s fingers moved up Chloe’s thigh. She crossed her fingers like a corkscrew and slowly pushed them against her entrance. Dave could see the juices glistening on Chloe’s lips as the girl twisted her hand, screwing her fingers inside her.

Chloe arched her back at the same time as Dave pulled his fingers down his cock. His foreskin was stretched back, unveiling the dark purple head of his cock, smeared with pre-cum as he held the binoculars one-handed, desperate not to miss a single second.

Dave provided his own soundtrack, imagining the gasps, moans and whimpers as the girl screwed her fingers inside whilst bending her head and blowing her breath over Chloe’s clit. The binoculars were good and Dave could see it rise, hardening as Chloe spread her legs wider, thrusting her pussy out towards the girl kneeling before her.

She stuck her tongue out, licking slowly along Chloe’s folds, tasting the juices that even Dave could see were running out of her. The girl’s fingers shone, the dark skin glistening with pussy juices as she thrust them in and out. Dave could imagine the squelch her fingers made every time they moved through Chloe’s wet, swollen puffy lips.

Chloe’s head was thrown back now, rolling from side to side, mimicking the movements of the girl’s face between her legs. She pulled her fingers out, pausing just enough to lick Chloe’s juices off them before replacing her fingers with her face. 

The girl’s head moved up and down and side to side as she ate Chloe out. Chloe’s hand was on the back of her head, pushing her deeper into her as the girl face-fucked her. Chloe’s mouth was open, a flush was rising, climbing up her chest as Dave watched the beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Fuck she was close, and so was he.

He tried to slow down, wanting to cum with her as she squirmed, writhed and bucked on the sofa. His fingers stroked, the binoculars trembled, the view of the girl bringing Chloe closer and closer wobbled and shook.

Chloe’s mouth was open as she looked down at the girl, suddenly she went rigid. Her eyes screwed shut as she threw her head back and screamed silently. One hand slammed down on the sofa. The other slamming the girl’s face deeper against her. Her back arched, pressing her hips up. She seemed to hang there in space as Dave’s cock convulsed, pumping one, two, three spurts of viscous creamy white cum high into the air.

'Fuckkkkk,' cried Dave as he slumped back into the chair. The cum splattered in a scattergun pattern over his chest and thighs.

He watched, barely able to breathe as the girl slowly licked the cum from Chloe’s mound and thighs. Chloe lay back on the sofa, shuddering. He could almost hear the little whimpers coming from her throat as the girl cleaned her up.

She pulled herself up off her knees and leant in, kissing Chloe on the lips, letting her taste her juices on the girl’s mouth and face. They kissed for a few minutes, Chloe’s hands slowly caressed her back and hair as they shared a post-coital embrace.

Finally, they broke apart. Dave watched, still getting his breath back as Chloe shimmied her way back into her leggings and pulled her top over her head. They both slipped their jackets back on and after one final glance around the room, headed for the door. Suddenly Chloe stepped back in, giggling as she scooped the pair of black knickers off the floor and stuffed them into her pocket.

Dave sat there, the cum drying on his clothes, waiting to watch them leave. Chloe slung her leg over the saddle and started the engine. The black girl climbed on behind her and just as Chloe moved off, the girl turned towards Dave, waved and blew him a kiss.

She looked directly at him. Dave felt his heart stop.

‘Fuck, they knew I was watching.’

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments