Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erica, The Webcam MILF, Chapter 1

"Steve accidently stumbles across his step-mother's kink!"

89
27 Comments 27
8.7k Views 8.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Steve had come home from college for the weekend and was just about to go out with some friends when he heard his stepmother's cell phone ringtone. Thinking it might be something important, he ran to answer it since his stepmom was in the bathroom at the time.

It stopped ringing just as he got there, and whoever was calling had been sent to her voicemail. Steve waited for a few seconds so whoever was calling could leave their message, then he opened up her voicemail to see who had called.

"What the hell?" he said aloud, "Who is Diane Darling?" Steve looked to see a whole long list of "credits" had been sent to her from a place called PSC Services using that name. Steve's stepmom was Erica, Erica Helmsley, not Diane Darling!

Then he noticed that all the credits had one common number. Trying to figure out what was going on, he called it, and when the screen came up showing it was a webcam site he nearly dropped the phone on the ground! 

What was she doing? Why were there so many credits to her from this place? He couldn't understand, but as he heard the toilet flush he knew he didn't have any time to check it out. He quickly sent the URL and number to his own phone, then deleted the message he sent himself. He put the phone back just the way he found it, and quickly ran to the sofa, playing it cool.

"So what time are you meeting your friends, honey?" Erica asked as she came into the living room.

Good, he thought, she didn't catch him. "In about 20 minutes or so. We're going to the lake and going waterskiing."

"Well, you be careful, sweetheart." 

"I will Mom. Tommy is a really good driver. He knows just how to pilot their boat and how to tow water skiers." 

"I hope you come back a little early–I haven't seen you for a couple of weeks and I want some time with my little boy!" she said with a smile.

"I'll be back in time for dinner, Mom, and then we will have time to talk. And tomorrow is Sunday so we will have all day then. I know I have to cut the grass, and Monday is trash day, so I will take care of that tomorrow night too."

"You are a good boy Steve. Now go out and have fun. I've got laundry and some housework to do before I start working on dinner."

"Okay Mom, love you!" he said as he headed out the door.

Steve drove out to the lake to meet his friends. He left his cell phone in his truck so it wouldn't get lost or damaged and enjoyed the day with the kids he grew up with. Through the course of the day's fun, he forgot all about the phone incident and it wasn't until he was on his way home and called his mom to tell her that he remembered what he had found earlier that day.

His curiosity peaked, he didn't go straight home. Instead, when he was a couple of blocks from home, he pulled into a nearly vacant parking lot and got out his phone. He went to the website he had found on his stepmom's phone and started looking around. 

He noticed that just below the title of the webpage was a screen showing several different women, each appearing in a small individual box. Some of the women's pictures said offline in red letters and others said online in green letters. 

He started to look through the different pictures and noticed that as his mouse cursor moved over each picture that said online it would come to life with a brief video of the woman advertising. Most of these women were obviously in their bedrooms, but others were in different rooms of their house. 

Steve was curious and started scrolling through the pictures. There were several screens full and found himself moving his pointer over many of the pictures. It was very interesting to see the different women of all ages and all sexual varieties. 

Some said they did men, some did women, some did either. Some women were into BDSM, some did anal. All the major sexual categories were covered, it just depended on the caller's tastes.

Then Steve remembered why he was there. He wanted to see just who this Diana Darling was and if, as he feared, it might be his stepmom. He suddenly started to get very nervous because he was at once afraid and at the same time strangely excited at what he was going to find. 

He scrolled down to the final screen and looked through the last of the pictures. And there, in the middle of the last page, he saw what he had feared he would–his stepmother's picture. His heart was racing as he looked at her picture on the screen. 

But she didn't look like she normally did. She had more makeup on than she usually wore. Dark evening-style eye makeup, red lipstick. She looked different but she looked... hot! Her hair was styled differently as well. 

He was used to seeing her hair loose or in a ponytail if she was working around the house. But in this picture, she had her hair styled in an "updo". in a different style.  He hated to admit it to himself but his stepmother was... sexy!

Steve never thought of his stepmother as a sexual creature. She was a woman, sure, but she was, well a Mom! And thinking of her sexually had always seemed wrong. But as he looked at her in this light, and next to these other women, some of whom were most likely mothers as well, it didn't seem quite so bad. 

He shut off his phone deciding that he would look into this matter further. Right now he had to get home for dinner. 

It was a little weird once he got home and things were back to "normal". Only they really weren't. Steve couldn't get the image of his stepmother in the picture. 

"Dinner will be another ten or fifteen minutes honey!" Erica said when Steve came in the front door. 

"Okay, Mom, I will be in my room. I have to change clothes and stuff."

He purposely was vague about what he was going to do because he couldn't exactly tell her he was going to look up her profile on the webcam site! But that's what he did. He wanted to learn more about this webcam stuff and what's more, what his stepmother was up to on it!

As soon as he shut the door to his room he set up his laptop and typed in the URL. The home screen for the site popped up and he typed in Diane Darling into the search box. Her page came up saying she was offline (of course she was, she was cooking dinner!). 

Then he saw where he could check out her bio or look at a set of pics of her. Still a little uneasy about seeing his own stepmother in this erotic, indecent, almost incestuous manner, he went to read what she had for her bio.

I am a big-busted 35-year-old woman with a sexy look and a dirty mind! I am a real woman–sweet, passionate, and very naughty! Come and join me! Share with me your sexual fantasies, and let me make your dreams come true. I like to please all horny guys! Hurry, baby, I'm really horny! Check out my pics if you want to see more of me!

Steve was astounded at what he read. Of course, he knew about her physical appearance–he knew she was curvy with big tits, which he loved on her. But he didn't know she had a shaved pussy, and he didn't know she was bisexual or that she was into the things she listed in her stats! 

His stepmom's cheery "Steve, dinner's ready!" call broke him out of the daze he was in and he quickly shut down his laptop and went into the dining room for dinner. Steve and his stepmom had a nice dinner and the conversation centered on his day at the lake and how things at school were going.

After dinner, they went in to watch some TV. Erica enjoyed spending time with her son and it was nice to have someone else in the house for conversation for a change.

"Mmm, I miss this..." she said as she snuggled up next to her son. "With you gone away to school now, the house is almost unbearably quiet. I have to have the TV or radio going just to make noise!"

"Yeah, I miss it too, Mom. It's been just you and me for so long that I miss that pretty face waking me up in the mornings and I miss the goodnight kisses I used to get." 

"Oh, honey! Anytime you want a goodnight kiss or see this 'pretty face' as you call it, you just come back home–it will always be here waiting for you!" Erica said, kissing his cheek to remind him.

The evening progressed and soon Erica said, "Well sweetheart, I think I'll turn in. It's been a long day, and I'm a little tired."

"Okay, Mom I'm gonna head for bed too. I'll see you in the morning... and collect one of those kisses!" 

"Baby, you can have as many as you want. I got no one else to give them to!"

After Steve had gone to bed, he fired up his laptop again and once more called up Diane Darling. This time though, he went to see the pics that she had on her page. Seeing his stepmom looking so hot and sexy in her lingerie and topless really excited him.

He was seeing a whole new woman now–not the sweet, kind, caring woman that he had known most of his life, but a hot, sexy desirable woman who any man would love to get close to. 

"Diane Darling" was a very attractive woman, there was no doubt about that. At five-foot-two inches tall, her 34-25-37 body was deliciously curvy in all the right places. Her waist-long straight black hair framed her lovely face perfectly and accentuated her incredible G cup tits.

Steve spent several minutes looking over the pictures in her "album" before going back to her profile page. When he did he noticed her green online indicator– she was online right now!

Steve's heart jumped. He had to see what was going on. He got out his credit card so he could sign up with the webcam site and after filling out the form he was in. He went back to her webcam page and clicked on her picture.

A new screen opened up now with her video on the left and a small window on the right.  Also saw at the bottom of the right-hand side the word Private in a small red box. He could tell by all the names on the right that there were several men in the "room" with her. He also saw at the bottom of the right-hand side the word Private in a small red box.

He figured this was the general chat–a teaser video feed designed to urge anyone to click the private chat button at the bottom. The bottom chat would allow the viewer to interact with her without others in the room and this must be where she made her money he figured.

Of course, he knew that she probably only got a very small portion of the money she generated. Still, she certainly had to be attracting enough men to make quite a bit of money. 

Curiosity, and a cock harder than it had ever been, drove him to click the Private Chat button. So making sure his laptop's web camera wasn't pointing at him or anything that she might recognize, he clicked the button.

A second later there she was. But now there was no more chat to the right of her. She was full screen now. She was sitting on her bed with her small laptop in front of her.

She had changed clothes and was now in that same sheer black chemise with red lace side panels that her bio picture showed. Only now she had taken her tits out and they were on full display. Steve hadn't seen them like this in a very long time–since Erica had figured he was too old now to see his stepmom like that–and now that he was older, he could appreciate them in new and exciting ways. 

Erica's nipples were hard and she was pinching and pulling on them playfully as she started the conversation.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

"Hi baby, thanks for the private chat. How are you, tonight?"

"I'm fine..."

"What's your name, sweetie?"

"Um... Steve." Steve figured it was safe to use his name if he stuck to first name only - after all there are lots of Steve's around!

"Well, hello Steve, I'm Diane, " she replied. 

"How old are you Steve?" Steve wasn't sure what to say–he didn't want to sound too old and have her ask him a question he couldn't answer. But he didn't want to sound too young and make her think he was underage. He was actually twenty years old, but he couldn't use his real age.

"I'm old enough to know a beautiful woman when I see one and young enough to do something about it!" he said. He was pretty pleased with his witty comeback.

Erica giggled cutely. "I see, so what you are saying is that I'm older than you. Maybe old enough to be your mother!"

At first, Steve's heart lept into his throat. Did she know? How could she? Then he realized she was just flirting with him and hoping to coax him into spending some money on her.

Steve thought quickly. He wanted to continue charming her to see how far she would go with him. "I should be so lucky!"

Erica smiled, "So Steve, do you WANT to get lucky, honey?"

He couldn't believe what was happening! Steve's heart was beating like it wanted to burst from his chest. His cock was so hard it was almost painful. He had never done anything like this before. He had never "cybered" or anything like that.

And now he was about to have cyber sex with his own stepmother! It would be his stepmother–the woman that had raised him from a small child when his birth mother got sick and died–who would take his "cyber-virginity". He was glad he had put plenty of money on his prepaid card. 

"Yeah, sure, I'd like that," Steve replied.

Steve was about to have cybersex with his stepmother using the very computers they talked each other with when he was at school! The thought was so naughty and so wicked it was exciting him like nothing he'd ever known before!

"Well then, you get comfortable, baby, and let me take good care of you." 

"You are really beautiful," Steve said. "Can I see more?"

Steve's excitement was getting the better of him and his patience was waning rapidly. He was losing sight of the fact that the woman on the screen in front of him was his stepmother. He was looking at this webcam woman with lust and desire clouding his senses. He could not wait to see more of her.

"So you want to see more, do you? You like your girls a little on the thick side, Steve?"

"Uh... yeah. My mom is kind of... curvy. Kinda like you. I like that."

"Aww, thank you, honey, I'm glad you like curvy girls. But it sounds to me like your mom is the lucky one to have a son like you."

Erica moved back from the computer a bit and within seconds she had removed the chemise that was partially obscuring her. Now she knelt on her bed wearing only her skimpy black panties.

She continued to play with her tits and tweak her pointed nipples. Her right hand then moved down and began to caress her cunt through her blue silk panties. 

"Mmm, baby, knowing you are watching me like this has me so horny!" 

Erica rubbed her pussy through her panties harder now as her other hand played with her immense tits. She was getting genuinely turned on by her exhibitionism and her coos and whimpers were becoming more real desire than show.

"Oh God, darling, you have me so hot... mind if I lay down? I can play with myself better that way."

"No, I don't mind,"

Erica smiled and lay down on her bed with her legs spread and her panty-clad pussy aimed right at the webcam on her laptop. He could see the wet spot that had developed with her playing with herself. The sight of his stepmom's wet pussy nearly made him cum right then!

"So Steve, honey, do you have a webcam there?" she asked.

He hesitated for a moment before answering her. If he turned on his webcam he risked getting caught if she recognized anything in his room.

She asked again, "Can I see that young hard cock, baby?"

Steve was nervous, but he had thought about this previously. He would have to be very careful what he showed her. "Sure," he answered.

Steve took off his shirt and pulled his pants down so that she wouldn't recognize his clothes. He made sure the camera was pointing away from his face and only showed his hand and his hard cock. He didn't want to take too long or she might get suspicious, so he clicked the button to broadcast his rock-hard cock in all its glory.

"Ooh, honey, you have a wonderful-looking cock. I like it. I wish that big cock was in my tight pussy right now!" Erica said. "Are you going to give it to me?" 

Erica could tell almost immediately that this was not a man, but merely a young boy, probably just of age. Knowing that she was turning him on and getting him so hard turned her on as well. 

Steve was so excited. He could not believe that his stepmom was actually begging for his cock. If only she knew...

"You can have it soon enough. Right now I want to see more of you. Take off your panties," he said. 

"Yes Sir," she said. "You're the boss."

Her telling him he's the boss gave Steve a huge boost of confidence.

As Erica shimmied out of her soaked panties. sliding them down her long nylon-clad legs, Steve continued talking.

"Your bio says that you like BDSM, is that right?" he asked.

"Yes, that's right. I'm kind of submissive... I like a take-charge kind of man," she said.

"That's good to know," he said.

"Why? Are you gonna be my new Master, baby?" she asked. The idea of this young man-boy controlling her made her pussy gush.

"I might be... if you are a good girl," he said. He could sense her eager excitement as she started talking about the subject. He never knew his stepmom was into this but now that he did...

"Oh please, be my Master, baby, please! I'll be a good girl! I can be a very good girl... you'll see!" she whined.

"Let's see how well you follow directions then. Show me your pussy," he said. Having her beg had put him in control and he was enjoying his new dominance over her. He no longer asked her to do things, he told her what to do.

And she did them, willingly and excitedly. It turned him on incredibly to be controlling this beautiful, nearly naked woman, even if it was online. The fact that this was his stepmother was now lost in the fog of lust clouding his brain.

Erica was equally aroused at being commanded by this young hard-cocked man. She understood exactly what he wanted. Erica reached down between her spread legs and used her fingers to pull her pussy wide open, showing him her wet pink interior.

Before he knew it, he was looking at his stepmother's most intimate area. A place he had never seen before, yet a place that excited him beyond belief to be seeing now.  

Steve tried to keep himself under control as he watched his stepmom exposing herself in the intimate way possible. He continued to stroke himself as his stepmom got more and more aroused. 

"Please Master, please can I play with myself? Can I finger my pussy for you? I want to cum for you Master, please can I cum for you?" she whimpered. 

Erica was more turned on than she could remember ever being while webcamming. Something about this guy... something very naughty and very sexy about him. She couldn't put her finger on why, of course, but there was some mysterious and almost... illicit about him. 

"Alright, you can play with yourself, but you can't cum unless you ask me first. I want you to beg to cum. I want you to plead for me to let you release, understand?" 

Steve's words took her breath away. She was indeed a submissive–she knew that. She had learned of her submissive side while in college herself thanks to an old boyfriend who introduced her to her "other" side. 

Then she met Jim. He had a son, Steve, who was only about two years old. He helped her explore and refine her submission. And for a while, she felt more complete and happy than she'd ever been. 

But then Jim got killed by a drunk driver one night coming home from work. And she was single again–this time with the young Steve to somehow raise by herself. 

Steve's commands and his tone brought back all those wonderful memories of submitting to a man and Erica almost instinctively reacted to him. She really missed serving a master, and now it seemed like she might have one again–at least for a little while.

"Yes, Master." The words nearly caught in her throat and she felt her pussy gush again as she said them.

"Move closer so I can see you better," he said. 

Erica got off of the bed and pulled the folding table and laptop closer to the bed. Then she climbed back into bed again spreading her legs wide. She picked up a remote control lying next to her. He had seen this remote many times before and figured it was for the TV.

But now he learned its true purpose. It was for the webcam and she suddenly zoomed the lens closer to her as she got comfortable on the bed. Within seconds, Steve was treated to an up-close-and-personal view of his stepmom's fingers plunging in and out of her wet glistening pussy.

She was actually excited, he thought to himself. Her hand started to stroke her fingers thrusting deep into her then pulling back wet with her juices. In the background, he could hear her moans and whimpers as she brought herself closer and closer to that ultimate satisfaction. 

Steve's stroking matched her rhythm as he continued to bring himself along as well. The two of them were now in complete sync. Steve wanted to "fuck" this woman... he wanted to be with his stepmom. But he knew he couldn't. Still, if they could cum together it might be enough... He only hoped he could hold out long enough!

The prospect of that happening wasn't looking good, however. Having his stepmom masturbating at his command and watching her like this was quickly becoming more than his limited abilities to hold back would allow. He began stroking faster and faster as his passions rose to a fevered pitch. It wouldn't be long.

Erica too was getting more aroused than she was able to contain. Her moans and cries, once all for show and to make her benefactor feel macho, were now genuine feelings of unbridled lust. She was caught up in the web of her own spinning and subject to the same flames of desire as he was. The two of them were on board the same runaway train...

Then it happened. His bedroom was at the rear of the house and directly behind it ran the alley. Since it was a nice summer night he had the window open about halfway to let in the cooler night air.

Just as he and Erica were getting close to the finale of this webcam performance, a car in the alley backfired right under his window. The resultant loud bang startled him and he jumped up, knocking his laptop to the floor.

Instant panic overwhelmed his body as it fell to the ground. He instinctively grabbed it to set it back upright, but he was too late. The camera lens was pointed directly at him and he was looking straight into the lens. He immediately knew that Diane Darling was no longer looking at him stroke his cock. Instead, she was looking at the horrified and guilty face of her own son!
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments