Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Old Man Of Dundee Hill

"Watching sexy young Natalie was old Hank’s delight, but there was a surprise in store for him."

40
29 Comments 29
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Hank Martin crouched in the bushes on Dundee Hill. Below the sixty-seven-year-old man was the pond at the back of his neighbour’s large property. A few ducks swam along one shore. They were not what Hank was watching.

The object of Hank’s attention was Natalie O’Connell, his neighbour’s niece. The pretty twenty-year-old was sitting on the bank of the pond, dangling her feet in the water. She wore tight cutoffs and a little pink tube top that struggled to hold on to her large tits. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a loose ponytail.

Spying on young women was not usually Hank’s thing. However, Natalie had caught his fancy that summer. When Hank discovered her frequent visits to the pond, he had started making sure his afternoon walks went through the neighbouring corner of his own property. On previous occasions, he had seen Natalie skinny-dipping both alone and with a young man, presumably her boyfriend.

Natalie stood and stripped off her top. Hank leaned in, gazing wistfully at her boobs. The young woman’s tits were the most beautiful he had seen in years. She ran her hands over her torso, with special attention to her breasts, then unzipped her shorts. Hank licked his lips as the cutoffs slid to the ground, leaving Natalie wearing only a lacy pink thong.

As Hank enjoyed the view on this rather sultry afternoon, his cock was stirring in his pants. He had refrained from jerking off to past sightings, preferring to do so when he got home. Today, though, Hank had felt quite horny even before seeing Natalie strip. As the young woman undressed, he half-consciously massaged his dick through his pants, feeling it starting to get hard.

Natalie stretched, thrusting those magnificent tits out, then slipped off her thong. The young woman had a full bush, something that Hank understood was becoming less common among young folks. He liked it, though. More natural than a shaved pussy.

Hank unbuttoned his shirt and undid his shorts. Sliding his hand into his underwear, Hank played with his swelling dick. He enjoyed the feeling even as he wished it was Natalie fondling him.

Below him, the young woman waded into the pond a few meters, then dove in and swam around a bit. The pond was not deep, probably less than Natalie’s height, but was deep enough to swim around. After going back and forth a couple of times, the young woman rolled on to her back and floated. That gave Hank another chance to enjoy the sight of her nakedness.

Shifting his position to kneeling, Hank slid his shorts and briefs down to let his erect cock loose. His gaze never left the young woman in the pond as he lightly caressed his shaft. Hank’s cock was a good six and a half inches long and thick, something his wife had enjoyed when they were young but complained about later. They had not fucked in years for that and other reasons, but Hank’s equipment was still functional. He was able to get a load out a couple of times a week when his health and mood were good.

Natalie emerged from the pond, her nude body wet and glistening in the summer sun. She turned and settled back on to the spot on the shore that she had occupied earlier. For a while, the young woman sunned herself, letting the warm rays dry her body.

Then, slowly, the young woman began to run her hands up and down her torso. She caressed her breasts and belly before moving down to her hips and the top of her thighs. A hand ran over her pubic hair, running fingers through it. Natalie brought both hands to her chest and began massaging her tits. The look on her face reminded Hank of his wife when she became aroused, or at least how she had looked back when sex was still happening.

Hank caressed his own body, teasing his nipples and massaging the loose, saggy flesh of his chest and belly. Man boobs were no substitute for the female variety, but Hank still enjoyed playing with his own body. Grabbing his nips between thumbs and fingers, he roughly pinched and pulled at them. The little buds hardened into seeds that made Hank’s nether regions tingle when he rubbed them.

Sofii_Lopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofii_Lopez

Down by the pond, Natalie slid a hand from her breast down between her thighs. She parted her legs, which gave Hank a clear view of her fingers caressing her pussy. Hank’s hand returned to his cock, keeping time to the young woman’s fingers stroking her lips. If only he could be touching Natalie, perhaps even entering her. That was an impossible dream, though, given their ages. She was young enough to be his granddaughter.

The young woman sat up. She penetrated herself with a finger, working it inside while her other hand continued to roughly play with her right breast. Natalie’s eyes were closed and her mouth open. Her chest rose and fell, seemingly gasping for air.

Hank’s own arousal was building. He wrapped a hand lightly around his erection and began moving his hips a little as he pumped his cock with his fist. Precum leaked from the tip in small drops. Hank used his free hand to rub the thick, clear fluid around on the big head of his cock. He was so aroused and sensitive that the touch was almost painful.

“Soon,” he moaned aloud, “Oh God, it’s coming soon.”

Natalie was shaking. Her hand was almost frantically working her pussy, one finger inside and another on her clitoris. She threw her head back, mouth wide open. Hank could faintly hear her crying out and knew the young woman had climaxed.

A sudden rise from Hank’s lower region warned him that he was about to do the same. With a body-shaking burst of pleasure, his cock began spurting out white cream. It spattered the ground in front of him and dribbled out on to his cock and hand.

Expended, Hank stopped. He licked the cum off his hand, enjoying the taste. From time to time, he contemplated the fantasy of tasting the seed of another man, perhaps with that man’s cock between his lips.

Slowly, Hank rose to his feet. His cock dangled, still dripping cum. Below, Natalie had lain back down in the sun, a contented look on her face. For a moment, he just gazed at the young woman, still enjoying the sight even if his needs had been sated.

“Damn, that was fun, wasn’t it?” said a husky female voice behind Hank.

He whirled, already knowing who it was.

“Edie,” he gasped at the sight of his wife.

Edie Martin was sprawled on the ground a couple of dozen yards behind her husband. Her face was a bit flushed and she was sweaty. The top of his wife’s dress was unbuttoned to bare her heavy, soft tits. The skirt was hiked up to show moist pink lips below her unkempt auburn bush. Edie’s panties lay on the ground beside her.

“You look so hot when you’re jerking your cock, dirty old man,” she said.

And then Hank realized what his wife had been doing behind him.

“You got off to me jerking off?” he exclaimed in shock.

Edie grinned and ran a finger along her slit.

“You betcha, Hank Martin,” she responded.

“But… but… we haven’t… we haven’t even done it in years,” Hank stammered, trying to put a thought together.

“You just haven’t done the right things to get me going, honey,” Edie said with a sly grin, “And I never realized how horny watching you would make me.”

“But how did you find me? Did you follow me here?”

“I did. You’ve been coming out back here a lot. Thought maybe you were messing around.”

“But I wasn’t,” Hank protested “I was just watching. She doesn’t even know.”

“Oh, I know. And I got my fun, too. Now, come on over here and join me,” Hank’s wife said, patting the ground next to her.

Hank stepped free of his shorts and underwear, which had fallen around his ankles. Then he obediently joined his wife.

Edie took his limp cock in her hand and caressed it.

“Now, how long do you think it will take to get this thing started up again?” his wife asked, adding pointedly, “Without looking at Miss O’Connell.”

Hank ran a hand up the inside of his wife’s thick thigh and answered, “Let’s find out.”

The couple lay back on the ground together and started finding out.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments