Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carl And His Step-sister Maria's Affair With Their Uncle: Part 1

"Sexual exploration with niece and nephew"

37
12 Comments 12
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Things seem to go downhill fast. My sister-in-law died three years ago, which led to my brother having a nervous breakdown. He lost his job, his mind, and ultimately his kids. Since I was their uncle and godfather, Family Services selected my wife and I as temporary guardians and foster parents. We were granted their custody just over two years ago. Sadly, my wife and I divorced a year later and I assumed full parenting rights on my own.

Carl and Maria were adopted from two different families when they were approximately ten years old. They were good kids, three months apart in age. At the time they moved in, both were fourteen years old and confused with their life experiences. They lost their real parents earlier and now faced more sacrifices again. Despite their experiences, they were respectful and managed to cope with their new surroundings, family, and school. Although they made friends at the new school, Carl and Maria chose each others company first.

Prior to the changes, I was known as their “cool” uncle. I was accomplished, affluent, and had a great sense of humor. My ex-wife and I never settled into the family life since we opted to have no children. We did, however, share a great sex life and spent the last several years of our life playing in the swinger’s community. Adopting the kids was our chance to redeem ourselves. Unfortunately, she couldn’t handle parenting, so off she went.

I wanted to do things right. I needed to set an example – for the kids, for my brother, and for the Family Services watchdogs. My business kept me busy, but if I could get the kids past seventeen without a hitch, they would not be subject to relocation again.

Sometime after the kids turned sixteen, I witnessed Carl and Maria develop a stronger bond – they were always together. I wondered how they would evolve into the dating scene. I asked them to hold off dating until they were at least seventeen, but I knew that the rule could be broken at any time since there are always eligible suitors in high school.

Carl was an attractive young man with a Mediterranean heritage. He stood about five foot eight with strong arms and a developed athletic chest. Carl had a tight body and competed in many sports events.

Maria was from a Mexican/Italian heritage. At five foot four she was very pretty with long black hair, a petite body and a very nice set of developing breasts. She had a genuine flirty smile surrounded by full luscious lips. Her dark, sensuous eyes could stop and mesmerize any guy in his tracks.

Naturally, Carl was attracted to her. Hell, we were all attracted to her. I approached him one day inquiring about their relationship status. He merely stated, "No, we just get along real good," and left it at that.

Of course, I doubted him as I thought, She is gorgeous and living here with two hormone-challenged males…oh great. If she looks this good now, what will she look like in a couple of years?

Well, like most teenagers, Carl was going hormone crazy as his attraction to the opposite sex intensified. Maria, with her natural beauty, became a strong catalyst to these predictable male chemical changes. She became irresistible, especially since she still spoke with an accent; every guy melts when a girl has an accent. Carl was sexually aroused around her, especially in summer months. Her bikini-clad body would prove to be challenge for him trying to hide his erection under his bathing suit.

One weekend, they both awoke early on a Sunday morning to attend an out-of-state school function. They were up and gone before I awoke. As I retrieved the morning paper, I noticed that Carl had dropped his sunglasses in the driveway. I picked them up and went into his room to place them on his desk.

Exiting the room, I sensed my knuckles were wet. I turned on the light and stared at my hand. What the heck is this? Probably, a spill from a soda bottle.

It was not soda. I went back to the desk and saw several lines of liquid tracking across the surface towards the wall. As I tried to make sense of it, it became apparent.

I spoke out loud, “Carl was jerking off on his desk? Really?”

Upon closer inspection, I noticed the tracks of sperm ending at the wall. I looked behind the desk to discover a gooey formation of his jizz.

Oh great, I thought, he is jerking off and leaving a mess as well.

I was going to clean it up, but stopped myself since I didn’t want him to know I was there. I picked up the sunglasses and put them in my pocket. I would place them on the kitchen table for when they returned.

As I turned to leave, I noticed the mouse to his computer sitting near by. I moved it over a bit so it wouldn’t sit in the jizz and the laptop sprang to life. At that moment, my jaw dropped.

The image on the screen startled me. It was Maria in the nude! She was in her bathroom and exiting the shower. I moved the mouse and clicked to see if there were other pictures. To my surprise, there were over 240 more.

My mind raced, What the hell did this pervert do? Also, I thought, Did she allow Carl to take pictures of her?

I stormed out of the room and attempted to make coffee – all the time trying to piece together what happened. I went back into the room. All the photos were candid shots, as she appeared not to have a clue she was being photographed.

I mumbled to myself, “Could Carl have become a voyeur?”

The pictures were all taken from a specific vantage point, which captured her either in front of the sink or by the shower. I was convinced she could not have been aware of this. I stormed down the hall to her bathroom to find a camera. Nothing on the wall or shelves revealed any such device.

Wait, I thought as I went into the storage room adjacent to her bath.

Hidden behind a row of books was a tiny wire, traveling up and through the wall. Shuffling back into the bathroom, I struggled and found the device ingeniously planted in one of the crevices of the stonework.

I was beside myself. Carl was getting off on his step-sister’s pictures! As I reviewed the photos, many were blurred, however dozens of photos revealed in great detail what he was looking for. I now had two issues – how to deal with him, and how to forget the images in my head. In time, the latter issue would prove to be the most difficult.

I had the day to ponder my next course of action. Confronting the both of them would be disastrous in terms of relationship and trust. I decided on the least invasive approach. In essence, I was going to let him get away with it. In the next few days, however, I would tell him to clear any stuff out of the storage room since I wanted to get the room fixed up anyway. This way he would have no choice but to remove the devices and I could insure that her bathroom was bug-free.

That evening, the kids returned and the dinner conversation was relaxed and focused around their day.

missrosario_stepmoan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missrosario_stepmoan

At bedtime, I retired to my room first and chuckled, wondering if Carl discovered his mess on the desk. Clearly, he must have been in a big hurry that morning to leave the laptop on and forget to wipe the ejaculate off the desk.

As I lay in bed, Maria’s images scrolled through my head. Tossing and turning, my mind kept picturing her. There was no longer anything left to the imagination. She was going to turn seventeen in a few weeks. A beautiful woman’s body now haunted my consciousness. In fact, it was perfect from her toes up to her attractive face.

Go to sleep, asshole, I thought to myself. You have to get up early.

Maria’s images still danced in my head. Her beautifully formed body was taunting me now. My thoughts would not let me sleep…

My God, I can’t believe the size of her tits. I can’t believe how erect her nipples were.

I can’t remember the last time I saw areolas that size…three inches or more in diameter.

My God her pussy was trimmed and her luscious lips looked inviting…. Hidden away is a clit waiting to be massaged…. Imagine how wet it could get down there…

“Stop!” I whispered to myself. “Start counting sheep or something.”

About ten minutes later I fell asleep, just after my erection softened.

As time went on, it was obvious that Carl was masturbating in his room on a nightly basis. His bedroom was next to mine, and I would hear the rhythmic sounds and moaning while he pleasured himself. Sometimes in the morning, I would often find a washcloth nearby his bed loaded with his creamy jizz.

My curiosity got the best of me. I further discovered that Carl would “borrow” some of Maria’s panties and bra for his own sexual gratification. I presumed that he would cum on them, rinse them off and throw them into his dirty clothes hamper. Our housekeeper would come by twice a week and simply combine, wash and distribute the clothes, so no one knew.

Since they both had their driver’s licenses, I bought a car they could share. Carl and Maria would debate as to who would commandeer the vehicle. They would horse around and wrestle each other to the floor in an effort to win the debate. As brother and sister, they always horsed around, but the wrestling elevated my suspicions about their sexual chemistry - particularly after witnessing the rock hard bulge develop in his pants. Maria saw it too, but pretended not to stare - she knew it was there especially since it grinded against her tight body.

As I was in the kitchen preparing dinner one night, I heard them horsing around.

“Carl”, she whispered, “You are not going to win this fight tonight about the car even though you have me outmanned.”

He replied, “What do you mean, 'outmanned', it’s just a fair fight between the both of us?”

“Well, then put your stiff friend back, because it’s not fair that both of you are ganging up on me!”

In time, there were many other sexual innuendos, which started to create intense sexual energy in the house - not only for the two teenagers, but for me as well.

I did not date regularly, so I was without companionship, I found the whole thing a bit erotic, thinking about her and how Carl’s ultimate goal would be to pump her full of his cum. I saw what he was capable of producing. Not wanting to be the pervert, I would dismiss my thoughts, but found the situation extremely arousing. It became a regular habit for me to check the floor under his bed for the cum-filled towel harboring his thick jism. In time, I began masturbating at the thought of his excitement.

Poor Maria became the victim of pure sexual fantasy! I too had access to her panties and bra. There were many nights when I would sneak a pair of her dirty laundry clothes in bed with me and jerk off. The feeling of her silk panties around my cock proved to be too much for my imagination. What started as an occasional temptation now become the norm.

As I masturbated, I wondered how soon it would be before they got serious in their relationship. The thought of two young lovers engaging under my roof was as exciting to me as it was for them. I envisioned his hard cock pumping hard in her pussy – releasing the massive volume of cum deep inside her. I needed to know more about their intentions.

I checked around to see if there might have been some more sensual play, but found nothing… at least not initially.

Having already failed in my example-setting vows, I decided to pull the ultimate no-no and do some spying. Carl had crossed the trust barrier with his hidden camera, but all I wanted to do was validate my suspicions in my own house.

I installed some picture-frame micro cameras in the living room and started recording things. They were home from school much earlier than me and this gave ample time for them to be alone. I started capturing video and after a few months my suspicions were validated.

One afternoon, they were both sitting on the living room sofa doing homework and during their playful bantering, Carl proceeded to grab Maria and they both started kissing passionately. In less than twenty minutes they began groping each other - first with their clothes on and then without. Their young, in-shape bodies were wrapped around the other. Their bodies danced awkwardly, however they were now to the point of no return.

Now, I knew for sure. I also knew that I had become a voyeur too! Nonetheless, I continued watching the videos, one by one. I jerked off like a teenager, witnessing how her tender body enticed him. His cock was hard and thick - fully erect and full of cum. At first, he would jerk off in front of her until she mastered how to stroke him. Within minutes, he would produce a fountain-like burst of jizz.

Their passionate dance was too much to handle. As their foster parent, I had lectured them about pre-marital sex and its risks, however, I was pleased that they were not into intercourse yet.

The little voice in my head would always be awake, Is this the example you are trying to set?

Why aren’t you addressing this - Aren’t you aware of the behavior you are allowing?

Aren’t you ashamed of watching this and getting off on it as well?


Clearly, I chose to ignore my own warnings, opting instead to listen to the smaller head. Still I wanted to see more! Video after video produced similar results - hot passionate sessions.

This went on for another few weeks and then it stopped. I soon discovered that it picked up again, except this time it was in the bedroom. The story advances once I find a cum-filled condom on the floor in his room. Who knew that my sexual curiosity could intensify into a hot new relationship? More to follow...

Published 
Written by eroticcouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments