Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biggest Surprise of the Night

8
4 Comments 4
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
...Fear set in when I saw our neighbors' kitchen light turn on. They were a very nice, conservative couple in their late sixties, Ellen and George. I immediately grabbed my nightgown to cover myself, but my naughty husband grabbed it back with a smirk on his face. I sighed out loud in frustration as he tossed it to the far end of the room. He could act like such a horny teenager sometimes!

Seriously, what would they think if they see my smirking husband holding my nightgown, and me naked, cream still on my nipples, that erotic aroma hanging in the air? Oh, I could just see it now...

Look at the horny young couple! Making so much noise... Probably from such disgraceful sexual acts!

Nervously I rushed away from the window, then noticed my husband still grinning. He kept looking at our bedroom window, that sexy smile never leaving his face. What on earth was he thinking?!...

"Brett... what are you thinking now?" I asked, part of me thinking maybe I didn't want to know.

Brett's response was pulling me up to stand, right in front of the window. My eyes quickly averted towards the kitchen, and I felt at least some relief when I couldn't see anybody there. I could hear distant voices though, and figured that they must be in another room and had forgotten to turn off their kitchen light. Maybe they were in their living room... Yes, that's it, I told myself hopefully, and they're watching television, and they couldn't hear us because the volume is so loud since they're probably losing their hearing! Suddenly I felt my husband slide his fingers up my legs, which were still sticky from the dried juices. After the wonderful treatment I'd just received, I wanted to thank him.

Kneeling and removing his boxers, I whispered to him, "Now it's your turn."

I heard the distant voice a little more clearly this time... "Now they're right in front of the window..."

Then I panicked, crawling away from the window. They had seen! There's no way they wouldn't know what's going on now!

Brett whirled around to the window too, not bothering to hide himself. He snickered at what I was staring in horror at, then simply remained standing stark naked in front of the window! Was he crazy?! They might not see completely into the room because our bedroom light is dim, but I think our silhouettes made it perfectly clear!

"Brett, come on, let's just go clean up..."

He stood in front of the window with his hands on his hips, the starlight clarifying the light sheen of sweat on his chest. He would have been completely sexy, but he still had that proud smirk on. "Oh, please. Just tell me you don't want this body."

When I blushed because I had no answer, he turned and reached for the curtains. Thinking he was pulling them closed, I walked toward him... All of a sudden, he turned around, knelt down, and thrust his face up in between my legs! It was all so fast in one fluid motion I had no time to push him away. And once I felt him suck my clit, I didn't want to. I love when he does that, and he knows it.

"Mmmmmmmmm! You're still so juicy from before!" he moaned from between my legs. Now he was eating me out, and we were naked... in front of a window that the neighbors were watching into.

"Breeeetttttttt, what are you doing?" I moaned, half in pleasure, half of me still embarrassed about being seen. Although apparently, this was a turn-on for my husband.

"I'm cleaning you up," he teased, his tongue now dancing around my clit. This teasing touch of stimulation made me throb so much that I started grinding my hips, wanting his tongue either inside of me or touching my clit. He simply swirled his tongue around faster, never touching the tip of my bud, causing me such sweet torture I wanted to smash his wet mouth against me. But at the same time I wanted it to last... It would make the end of the ride so much more intense...

...Unfortunately, he chose to end the ride way too soon and just randomly stood up! I looked at him with bewilderment and rage. First he decides to eat me out in front of the window, then he just stops?!

"What are you doing, Brett?" I yelled. I was now so aroused I was clenching my legs together, so nervous my heart was pounding against my ribcage, and... a little curious... From where we were I could see the neighbors looking at us engrossed... as if waiting for us to continue... Would we continue?

I couldn't believe I was thinking about that. I snapped out of my reverie as I felt cool air blow across my nipples, and stared at my teasing husband. He then disappeared behind me, and I barely had the chance to speak when I felt his huge member slide inside of me from behind. A sigh of pleasure escaped my lips at the feeling of being filled with him again.

Kendraafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendraafoxy



"You like that, baby?" he whispered huskily in my ear, beginning to move out, then back in again. He was starting with slow strokes, which was pushing me closer to submitting to this crazy, yet a bit exciting, idea of his... As I felt every inch of his member sliding in and out of me, I began letting out a few long moans.

"Looks like we have an audience, baby," Brett moaned as he quickened his pace. As I felt him getting harder inside of me, I realized our generally reserved elder neighbors were..... smling?

"Ohhh, Morgan!... Squeeze my cock in your tight pussy!" Brett continued moaning louder, and I couldn't help but squeeze him. It turned me on when he talked like that...

...I don't know what came over me, but I started grinding back against Brett, the erotic heated feeling from earlier this evening returning. I couldn't believe I was enjoying this. I never thought being watched would turn me on... and maybe it was the wine... It didn't even matter what it was. I just wanted Brett to continue.

Losing myself in the physical feelings, I reached back, brought Brett's head down to me, and kissed him passionately, moving my tongue around his, as if they were playing tag.

When I heard George yell something at us, I thought I would die. But when we broke our kiss, Brett refusing to stop his thrusting, we looked to see George behind Ellen, with his pants open!

"Mmmm, yeah baby, they like me fucking your hot, tight, wet little pussy. Do you like it?... Huh?"

My pussy tightened and tingled at his words. The feeling of his hard cock moving inside of my warmth, and his sexy talk, were pushing me closer to letting go. My worry faded away with his unceasing motions. His lips traveled down to my ear, causing my heartbeat to speed up even more than I thought possible.

"Doesn't it feel good? Weren't you hot before? And so wet?" he groaned in pleasure when my pussy contracted around his throbbing cock. "They're watching me fucking you," he whispered through gritted teeth. "Because you're so fucking sexy when you screamed in ecstasy for me."

The stimulation was unbearable. One hand was stroking my breasts, his fingers gently teasing my hardening nipples, his other hand was down at my heated mound, his thrusts were so fast I was squeezing him to make him stay inside of me, if only for a second, the smell of dried juices was mixing with the smell of our fresh juices just beginning to drizzle down my legs again, and his moans mixed with my moans was the ultimate erotic sound.

"Brett, don't stop," I let myself moan. I was beginning to like this. My face was contorted in obvious pleasure. One of my hands was running through Brett's hair, while I started really dancing against him, his hips colliding with the back of mine, sweat dripping everywhere, mixing with the come on the floor... and my legs, of course.

"You want to come, baby?" he whispered through gritted teeth. "Do you?" he growled, thrusting ever so much faster.

I focused on the excited faces of our neighbors, and, feeling this strange desire to finish the show for them, gasped out, "Yes, Brett..."

"Scream it," he moaned. "Scream you want me. Scream you want to come. Come all over my cock that's so hard for you!"

Brett's talented fingers reached down and rubbed my clit, and for the second time that night it made me tighten around his pulsating dick. He exploded inside of me, and I followed in suit.

"Brett! Yes! I'm coming all over your hard cock!" I screamed, unable to believe the words that were coming out of my mouth, especially when I moaned seductively, "Are you creaming my wet little pussy? Hmmm?"

"Oh, hell yes! I'm filling you with my hot come!"

His come flooded me and our mixed cream spilled out to the floor. The feelings coursing through my body were unimaginable. The looks on our neighbor's faces were of bliss, and I guessed that they had just climaxed as well...

I could feel Brett's hot, panting breath on my neck as both of us struggled to keep standing. Attempting to slow my own breathing, I took a glance at Ellen and George. He was still grinning, with his eyes closed, as he, too, tried to slow his respiration. Ellen mysteriously winked at me, before the two of them disappeared from their kitchen, turning off the light.

When I turned around to face Brett, he was... smirking again. But this time, I returned it, dragging my finger down his sweaty chest.

"Do you have any more surprises for tonight?" I whispered.

His eyes clouded with lust, Brett yanked the curtains shut so it was pitch black, then pulled me back to our bed...
Published 
Written by StillPure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments