Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Pleasure

"A innocent meeting leads to a voyeurs dream"

2
1 Comment 1
156 Views 156
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"A original work by Seraphina_022. A huge thanks to Simoncam1 for your invaluable advice and editing skills with this fiction."

It was a chilly Wednesday evening in June. I was looking forward to seeing you, as I hadn't been able to visit Canberra for work, for almost a year.

I had arranged to meet you, my old friend and occasional lover, in a city pub after you had finished work. I chose this particular pub because we knew it had nice cosy booths and a roaring open fire.

I arrived early and was lucky enough to secure a comfortable and somewhat secluded position near the fire with a 2-seater booth. Knowing that you like both wine and quality imported beer, I chose a nice bottle of Pinot Gris and a Stella Artois beer.

As a pleasant surprise for you, I had them waiting on the small table alongside me, so you had free choice after your exhausting work day.

A short time later you arrived looking stunning in your retail ‘black’ skirt, jacket and knee-length black leather boots, accessorised with a bright blue silk scarf around your neck. Our eyes smiled as we met, and we hugged and kissed each other on the lips. It was lovely to see you after such a long time.

You sat down alongside me and said, "Hello Raif, it's such a treat to see you again, it looks like life has been treating you well."

I sipped my wine and you chose your Stella Artois beer and we chatted about our respective days at work.

I loved the way you put your hand on my thigh as you talked to me. Occasionally you unconsciously rubbed my thigh as you looked into my eyes. I was never quite sure whether you knew how arousing and distracting that was for me but I wasn’t going to say anything in case you stopped doing it!

Another drink followed and we ordered a platter of tapas to enjoy with the wine and the warmth from the fire. You removed your scarf and jacket and made yourself comfortable alongside me.

I couldn’t help noticing that you were wearing black stockings and as I placed my hand on your thigh I could feel the unmistakable outline of a suspender belt. I must confess to becoming slightly aroused as I momentarily imagined you sitting there in just your lingerie. Maybe it’s only men who have those thoughts?

You were in no hurry to be home that night as you were collecting your daughter from the bus station around 11pm. She was returning from an interstate trip with some of her friends.

I noticed that a couple of times you flexed your left shoulder as if it was giving you a bit of pain.

When I questioned you about it you shrugged and said it was nothing, just that you had been moving some heavy boxes of files around today at work and it was just a tiny bit sore.

“Well… How about a massage?” I suggested.

“Mmm, that would be nice, but where, when, how?” you replied.

As luck would have it, the company I do some work for has an apartment on Grosvenor Boulevard. It gets used when they have interstate or overseas clients visiting Canberra. I happened to have free access to it, and I knew that it wasn't being used until Friday that week.

I explained, and said, “How would you feel about taking a bottle of sparkling wine and some nibbles back there and, as a bonus, I have the phone number of a masseur who might just be available to do a visit tonight?”

“Why not then? Let’s finish our drinks and head round there,” you replied.

As we entered the apartment on the 7th floor, I suggested that you unpack the nibbles and drinks while I fired up the heating and called Martin to see if he was available. I had visited Martin at his massage salon in Toorak some time ago.

He was certainly very good at what he did and more than that, he was very easy going, and a gentleman who knew how to hold an intelligent conversation. Our luck was in; Martin would be with us in 45 minutes.

The apartment was beginning to warm up and so were we. We stood by the window and admired the view across the illuminated city, as we sipped our wine. My hand was around your waist and my fingers were inside your skirt's waistband. I could feel the soft skin of your sexy arse.

You put your drink down and turned to me, seductively winking at me and whispering, “Kiss me,” coquettishly.

Who was I to argue? I wrapped my arms around you and planted my lips on your luscious glossy pink lips, as my hands gently caressed your back and neck.

You have very sensuous lips and we stayed locked in passionate kissing for some time, our tongues intermittently dancing in each other's mouths. You pressed up close to me and my erection must have been obvious to you, as you provocatively moved yourself against me.

Oh, damn that felt so good! I slid my hand down between us and inside the waistband of your skirt and lace panties. I loved feeling your ‘landing strip’ of manicured pubic hair.

I felt you breathing in to allow my hand to probe further, my fingers just reaching the velvet-soft folds of your beautiful moist pussy. I gently stimulated you and eventually removed my hand and brought my fingers to my mouth and nose. You smelled so alluring, and tasted so sweet, as I sucked your juices from my sex-honey coated fingers.

The apartment doorbell rang; it was Martin. I pressed the button to allow him access to the lift. A couple of minutes later he knocked on the door, and I let him in and introduced him to you.

He shook your hand politely and asked us where we would like him to set up his portable massage table.

“I think right here in the lounge will be fine,” I said.

“OK,” said Martin, “Give me 5 minutes or so to set myself up and then we can talk about what you’d like me to do for you.”

“Hey Bianca,” I said, “Would you like to use the master bedroom to get ready? There’s a bathrobe in there that you can change into if you like.”

"Only if you come with me, Raif! I know how you enjoy watching my slow striptease as my lingerie is removed," you said, with a seductive look.

By the time Martin had set up you appeared with me from the bedroom wearing a long white fluffy bathrobe. You looked so sexy and inviting…

“So, what would you like me to work on?” Martin asked.

“Well, it’s nothing major really,” you said, “just some strained muscles in my left shoulder, but other than that I would really enjoy just a relaxing massage from top to toe.”

“No problem, I can certainly do that for you.” said Martin. “I just need to use the bathroom so, while I do that perhaps you’d like to lie face down on the table and make yourself comfortable. There’s a towel there to cover yourself with.”

Looking directly into my eyes you teasingly slipped the bathrobe off your shoulders, knowing how much this would excite me.

Then, turning your back to me, you let it drop to the floor, revealing your gorgeous skin. You were wearing nothing now, except for a pair of sheer black lacy panties.

I offered to hold the table steady for you as you climbed on and got comfortable.

You whispered, "Enjoy the show, Raif."

Reluctantly, I draped the modesty towel across your gorgeous firm derrière, but not before giving it a playful pat and a cheeky rub of your inner thigh. I have to admit I did get a sexual thrill at seeing this, being a voyeur.

HannaLopa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaLopa

Martin returned and adjusted the modesty towel to cover your legs, applied some oil to his hands and began to work on your shoulders.

I poured myself another wine and sat on a chair where I could get a good view of your surrendered body.

Martin is in his late 30’s, I’d say. He has a very fit and toned body as you’d expect.

As you were lying on your tummy he was standing at your head and massaging your shoulders and then down the length of your back. After about 10 minutes he moved to the other end of the table, folded back the towel and began to massage your left leg from your foot up.

Gently but firmly, I could see his hands gripping your calf and moving up your thigh towards your sexy derrière. Each time he seemed to get a little closer and I’m sure that at one point his thumb ‘accidentally’ brushed against your black sheer lace panties.

I also couldn’t help noticing that as his hands got higher up your thigh, you appeared to raise your pelvis as if to indicate to him to go further!

He then lifted your left leg and placed it on his left shoulder. This looked a little uncomfortable for you, but you didn’t seem to object. I was sure he just wanted to get a better view of your derrière!

A few minutes later he repeated these actions on your right leg. By this time you weren’t the only one who was aroused! I was therefore trying to be discreet as I adjusted myself to accommodate my growing erection inside my trousers.

At this point Martin spoke softly, and asked you to roll over and lie on your back.

“You might want to keep your eyes closed for a moment, so that they adjust to the light,” he said.

He modestly lifted the towel high enough to cover the view of your exquisite breasts and expertly lowered the towel in place. I’m sure that neither of us would have minded if he hadn’t bothered.

Standing at the head of the table he proceeded to rub the front of your shoulders and neck. His fingers occasionally slid under the top of the towel.

You whispered to him that you would be comfortable without the towel if that made his job easier.

He nodded professionally and folded the towel downwards, so that it just covered your pelvic area. With your breasts exposed, he continued to massage down the sides of your breasts and then brought his hands back up and across your breasts.

Your nipples were in obvious appreciation of this and that didn’t escape Martin's attention either as he seemed to concentrate on this area for quite some time.

Every so often his hands would slip further down your stomach and I was convinced that his fingers slid under your lacy panties waistband more than once. Once he finished massaging your chest, he stood at the other end of the table and started massaging you around your upper thighs and very close to your pubic area.

It was at this point that you surprised us both by virtually throwing the towel onto the floor and asked Martin if he would mind if you were naked.

Again, Martin maintained his professional composure and acknowledged your request.

He slid his fingers inside the waistband and as you lifted yourself from the table he removed your panties and placed them on the chair next to where I was sitting.

My God, I was so hard! To see you lying there completely naked and submissive was unbelievably arousing. Your gorgeously sexy smooth pussy with your inner labia protruding like a pretty flower was just sensational. Your pussy was visibly wet and so inviting.

Your next request nearly knocked me off of my chair.

“Martin, how would you feel about being naked too?”

Martin looked across to me as if seeking approval. He need not have bothered. No objection was coming from my lips.

He swiftly removed his T-Shirt and track pants to reveal that he wasn’t wearing any boxer shorts. Surprisingly he didn’t have a hard-on, but he was semi-erect.

You lifted your head from the table to gaze at the naked masseur and gave an approving wink and smile to both Martin and myself.

Like a true professional, he stood alongside the table and resumed where he had left off, only this time he was concentrating a lot more on your pubic area.

In particular, he focused around your clitoris. I savoured the expression on your face as you abandoned yourself to his soft hands. This is exactly what you needed after a long day at work!

Your hands were at your side and every now and again his now-hardening cock brushed up against you and you reciprocated with a gentle rub. Soon he moved to the foot of the table and motioned for you to wriggle down so that your legs were over the end of the table.

As he moved closer, his cock, (now very hard), was rubbing against your nectar-filled pussy.

You whispered to me to reach into the pocket in your handbag and get a condom, which I did.

I then did something I never thought I could imagine myself doing, I unwrapped the condom and placed it over the head of his cock and unrolled it down the length of his shaft, while he continued to massage and stimulate your clit.

I then positioned myself alongside you and parted your pussy lips as he guided himself into your well-lubricated pussy. It was very erotic to actually participate in this seduction, for an habitual voyeur like myself.

You grabbed the edges of the massage table with both hands as you welcomed him inside you, inch by inch. I was watching the expression on your face, as he then plunged deep inside you, his balls slapping against your rosebud.

Not wanting to feel left out I caressed, gently bit and sucked on your erect nipples, as you held on tight to the underside of the table.

I then whispered into your ear how erotic it was seeing you being taken by another man.

As I sat down again, I just couldn't resist any longer. I unzipped my trousers and pulled down my boxers exposing my own erect cock. By this time it was oozing with pre-cum and I was soon jerking myself off in time with Martins' fucking of Bianca.

My eyes filled with lust as I watched Martin pumping in and out of Bianca's juicy pussy.

It wasn’t long before Martin and I were both about to cum, and we managed to orgasm in unison as Bianca moaned loudly, yelled my name, and climaxed repeatedly.

It was such a beautiful sight to see you exhausted yet completely and blissfully pleasured.

Martin and I took ourselves off to the bathroom to clean up while you lay there smiling contentedly, savouring the afterglow.

As Martin and I returned, you got off the table and slipped the bathrobe back on, while he folded up his table and gathered his things.

It felt slightly odd paying him for his service, when I’m sure he had got as much pleasure out of it as we both did, but anyway, that was his business.

We both said goodbye to him as Martin slyly handed you his card and winked, as he shut the door.

No words were spoken, and none were needed. The look in our eyes mirrored our intense feelings, as no words could adequately express how exquisitely pleasurable that was for all concerned.

Published 
Written by Seraphina_022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments