Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Opportunity Arose

"I'd waited a long time to find out"

33
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I'd known Kelly for years, since she and her family moved in twenty years ago.

She was a pretty child, with blonde hair, and bright blue eyes, always happy, I always thought she'd grow into a pretty woman, marry, and make some guy very happy. I never did understand why she was still at home, with her parents at 33 ish years old.

She wasn't perfect by any means, she was a short girl, barely reaching five feet, but so what? One year, spring arrived marking the end of long nights, and seeing no one. I saw her for the first time in months. She'd developed a massive chest. A boob job for certain, but she'd gone to town. She'd gone from a short girl with proportion to a short girl with massive tits.

Not everyone's cup of tea I accept, but it was mine. I later found, via social media, that she'd gone to a 32G cup. On her frame, they were enormous. I thought she'd be snapped up by the boob-obsessed guys her age, but no. Ten years later she was still at home.

It was a mystery to me but it wasn't my problem, all I could do was to admire them from afar. I'd engage her in conversation whenever I could of course whilst admiring her enhanced cleavage.

As the years passed, Kelly began to gain weight, not something a short person could carry easily. She went very curvy indeed, her ass grew, her thighs, and of course, her chest. I wondered what size those tits had grown to, but had no way of finding out. She wasn't offering that information readily.

Her father asked me to help out, a simple job and could feed their cat while they were away. Only on one night, he explained, they were going overnight, and Kelly was too, but not with them. I agreed instantly, why wouldn't I? I'd hopefully find out what size those tits had grown to, plus anything else I'd discover.

Her car had already gone when her father brought the key over to me. I must admit to being excited to get the opportunity, there was bound to be one of her bras somewhere. Her mother was flat-chested so there'd be no doubt whose is whose. If the cups are melon-sized, they'll be Kelly's. I waited an hour for it to get dark, didn't want other neighbours spotting how long I was in there.

I unlocked the door and went in, seizing the moment, no cat! Excellent, gives me an excuse to go wandering, I might disturb something and they may ask why I was there. I opened what I'd guessed would be Kelly's bedroom, I was right. She was a messy one for sure, drawers open, clothes strewn about. Not the type of clothes I was looking for though.

Closing the door behind me, I went searching for a bra of hers, I looked in the drawers that weren't open. Didn't take me long to find her bra drawer.

She couldn't fit many into only one drawer, but I picked a rose-red number and read the label, 36G. My quest was complete, a little disappointed she'd not picked up a cup size, not that it mattered. I ran my fingers over the lacy, unpadded cotton, my cock twitching. It was nice, but it was laundry fresh, I didn't want that.

I looked around the room, in the corner, a basket. I lifted the lid and there it was, her dirty laundry. I rummaged through and found her bra, an unpadded black one, and some panties, full back, work panties I assumed. She'd probably been in them all day. I couldn't resist, I held them to my face, tasting them, tasting her, licking her flavours. Her bra was sweaty and so very big.

My cock hardened as I examined her dirty underwear. I dropped my shorts freeing my cock as I examined her enormous bra. I couldn't resist stroking my cock, wanting to empty my load into one of her cups as I inhaled her pussy scent from her work panties. I'd need to be quick, but that shouldn't be a problem.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I spun round, Kelly was standing looking at me, her panties on my face, my balls In her bra cup, I had no words.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

"I've been watching you for over a minute; you didn't even notice. I even had time to film you."

There was nothing to add to that, I'd been caught, and I mumbled an apology, that was all I could think of. Despite my predicament, my cock stayed hard, I didn't know if I should be proud of that or not.

"Well you're enjoying yourself that's obvious and I've never seen a guy wank himself off. I've given a few hand jobs, but never watched a guy wank"

Kelly walked over to me, her bright blue eyes, piercing in the dim light. Her breasts beneath her blouse looked so inviting.

"Those are my work panties, I wear more lacy when I'm out."

Kelly reached up and pushed her panties into my mouth, her flavours filled my throat as I gulped.

"So what shall I do with you now? You seem to be enjoying my underwear that's for certain, were you going to cum in my bra cup?"

I nodded my head, that was exactly my intention.

"Well you appear to have an underwear fetish, or a tit fetish, or both, am I right."

Again, I nodded my head. I watched her as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, letting it fall to the floor. Her huge breasts nestled in a pale lemon bra. She undid her skirt and pulled it down over her fat thighs, her panties matching her bra. Kelly bent over, giving me an excellent view of her deep cleavage. She stood about four feet from me, no chance of me touching her.

"Most guys I meet like my tits, it's why I had them done. Nothing to be ashamed of, getting hard to my tits, I'd be a little disappointed if you didn't."

Kelly turned around, her fat cheeks wobbling in her panties before she sat down looking at me. She threw a leg over the arm of the chair, her panties stretched tight over her pussy. Reaching into a bag, she brought a bullet vibrator, the loud buzz breaking the quiet of the night. She started to tease her pussy with it as I watched, unable to see her wet lips.

"Come closer, and bring that bra with you. I want to watch you cum in my cup."

I moved nearer to her, holding one cup over my shaven sac and working my cock with my other hand as she smiled. The vibrator buzzed as she pushed it down the front of her panties. She shuddered as it touched her clit, biting her lip. I wanted to cum on her tits, but that wasn't going to happen. Kelly grabbed one of her massive orbs as I leaked pre cum. She looked at my wet cock, I looked at her wet panties, and of course, her tits.

"Fuck, this is hot, watching you wank as I tease my pussy. I've never had a guy watch me cum either."

I wanted her to take her panties off, of course, I did, but I knew she wouldn't. I was getting close, the sight of her tits, her moans of pleasure as we both edged closer to orgasm. I began to gasp for air, my mouth still full of her work panties. Kelly's mouth fell open as she moaned with delight, her orgasm tearing through her body. She tensed up, I watched as her arms pushed her tits together, but she didn't stop, she was going for a second.

"Fuck that was nice and you watched me cum, cum in my panties. Now cum in my bra, I want to see your cum in my bra cup, empty your balls for me."

That was it, too much, I released my load into her cup, ropes of white cum, highlighted against her black bra. Kelly grinned as she watched my obvious pleasure. My cum settled into a pool in her cup. She squealed as she reached her second orgasm, her body tightening once more. Silence fell as she turned the little bullet off, pulling it from her panties, wet from her delight. I'd have gladly sucked it clean.

"Put my underwear back in the basket. Get dressed and fuck off out of my house."

I did all of those things but took one last longing look at those bra-covered tits.

I never did feed that cat.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments