Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Across the Window: Part 1

"She gives me the best orgasm of my life. So far."

7
2 Comments 2
8.7k Views 8.7k
732 words 732 words
I'm sitting in my dorm room working on a 1000-word essay due next week. I was lucky enough to get a private dorm room which left me with a lot of personal time, if you know what I mean. As great as that is, however, it's been giving me a lot of reason to procrastinate and slack off on my assignments.

My desk is in front of a window which gives me a view of another dorm building right ahead of mine. I usually have my curtains open when I work to give me more light, but the curtains opposite from mine have always been closed as long as I've been here.

Today, however, was my lucky day.

As I slowly worked on my psychology assignment, I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye. Looking up, I was surprised to be able to look into the room opposite from mine. What struck me more was the long, slender body that was walking around in her room.

She was wearing a tight beige t-shirt that hugged her body, showing off her incredibly round and perky 36D boobs. She was also wearing some dark blue jeans that really accentuated her curvy butt.

As I took a closer look, I realize that I've met her once in passing during dinner. Her name was Stephanie and she was a third-year student studying Law. Although I had no idea that her room was right opposite mine, I did know that she was, by far, the sexiest girl that I've met here at college.

Just as I thought I couldn't get any luckier, I see her look into the mirror, facing away from me. She slowly let down her curly blonde hair that came just past her shoulders then she unbuttons her jeans and slides them down her long legs. My eyes grow wide as she revealed her shapely ass covered by a pair of cute pink panties. Her panties didn't cover her entire butt, so I got an amazing view of the dimples of her butt. Immediately, I got really horny and my cock rose in time with her sliding down her jeans.

She then continued to tidy up her room and I did't take my eyes off her for even a second.

AlisonBossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonBossi

After a while, she climbed onto her bed on all fours, pointing her beautiful butt towards me. She was probably making her bed but at that point I couldn't care less what she was doing because my sole focus was on her.

At that point, I couldn't take it any longer. I quickly took off my pants and slid down my boxers, exposing my aching cock. I start jerking off while I imagine sliding my cock into her doggy style. To my surprise, she turns around and sees me. In my excitement I forgot that just as I can see her, she can see me too.

I expected her to be horrified and shut her curtains after seeing me jack off looking at her. But instead, she smiles and lies down on her back with her knees up facing me. She rubs her pussy over her panties while looking at me. In my shock, I stopped jerking off, but seeing her masturbate along with me got me even hornier than before.

She then slid her pink panties to the side, letting me see her beautiful shaved pussy. She rubs one finger on her clit while sticking two into her pussy. Her other hand is squeezing her boobs while staring right at me. I imagine myself sliding in between her legs as I jacked off faster and faster.

I can feel my orgasm building and I can see hers is too as she starts to rub her pussy harder and faster than before. I grip my cock even tighter and play with my balls. The pressure becomes too much and I can't hold it any longer as I start spraying my cum as hard as I've ever came.

I assume that she came as well because when I opened my eyes, recovering from the intense orgasm, she was standing by her window smiling at me. She goes and gets a piece of paper and writes something. When she holds up the sign, it reads "Meet me at dinner, I've got a surprise for you."

College is going to be a good time. 

Published 
Written by wordporn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments