Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A visit to the vineyard, conclusion

1
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
715 words 715 words
My legs weak from the experience, I sit down on the bench. You break your kiss from Amy and pull her up to her feet. You both come together in a sensual embrace as your hands pull the straps of Amy’s dress off of her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Amy is now completely naked as your hands glide down her sides and grab her ass. My eyes are glued to your hands as they gently massage and caress the smooth toned skin of Amy’s bare behind.

“mmmmmm….”, a soft moan escapes from Amy’s mouth as she nibbles on the nape of your neck.

You slowly and casually move her back towards me until Amy is standing directly in front of me. Her ass in your hands is at my eye level inches from my face. I can smell the arousal. I can see the arousal.

Your hands move to her hips and you gently lower her to my lap. My hands reach up to meet yours and I continue to ease her down until she is sitting on my lap. My hardness is pushed down between her ass. I can feel the wetness of her slit rubbing my shaft. Amy feels this also and begins to move her ass back and forth coating my cock with her juices. The feeling is intense even despite no penetration. You get on your knees and push Amy’s thighs apart. I instantly feel her lips widen across my cock. You reach under Amy’s ass and lift her up just enough to grab my hardness. You rub the tip of it back and forth across her glistening opening. Amy sinks down engulfing my cock in her pussy.

“Uhhhggg! Oh god!”

I lean back on the bench and watch as my cock disappears in and out as Amy bounces up and down. She is tight, squeezing me with each thrust. You simply sit there in front of her, your face inches from my cock and her pussy. I am amazed at how wet Amy is and I can feel her juices dripping down my thighs.

“Damn! She looks so good sliding up and down your hard cock! Fuck her good!” you say with conviction.

“Oh my god…oh my god….I am cumming!” Amy groans as a violent climax flows through her body.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

I feel her shake and the go stiff.

“Ahhhhhhh! Shit! Uuuuggghhhh!

I feel Amy’s explosion gush from her as she sinks down and stays down on my cock, trembling. My cock feels like it is underwater as her juices flood out and around my shaft. You move in for the kill as your mouth begins to lap up what has covered my legs. I lift Amy up slightly, just keeping the tip of me inside her. More of her juice flows out and you mouth makes quick work of that. I feel your lips and tongue rub along my shaft and then to Amy’s pussy. She bucks as you obviously get to her clit.

You look up at me and I can see the fire in your own eyes. I know what you are thinking and gently lift a spent Amy up and off my lap. You get up from your knees and turn around, taking your turn. Lifting your dress up around your waist, you quickly lower yourself to my waiting cock. I grab your waist and meet you with an upward thrust of my own, sinking my cock deep inside you.

“Yeess! Fuck me! Please fuck me!

Repeating the scene from just moments before, you too bounce up and down on my hard cock. You feel amazing and look amazing. My cock sliding deep in and out of your wetness. Slowly up and quickly and forcefully down, the sensation builds in me. I tingle from the tips of my toes as I feel a climax overcoming me.

“Damn! I am going to explode! “

You groan in reply, “Me, too!” And we climax together, my arms pulling you back to me as your pussy contracts around me.

“That was so hot!” Amy says breaking our spell. “I am so glad I met you two! This definitely will make my diary!”

I just squeeze you harder and smile.

Published 
Written by reddionysus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments