Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A View from the Alley

"Returning from an evening out, I was delighted to see my roommates again."

42
15 Comments 15
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The summer after college graduation, I got a rather mindless job, staffing a stockroom at the University biology labs.  For a couple of months, it was such a nice change of pace: working 8:30 to 4:30 each day handing out supplies, delivering the mail, applying postage to the outgoing packages, etc.  At the end of my shift, I would cycle back to the 100 year old house in which I was sharing a three bedroom basement sublet with 3 other students: Robby, Mike, and Laura.  To be honest, we hardly saw Robby all summer, between his working on this thesis and sleeping at his girlfriends’ houses (yes, plural).  Mike and Laura shared one bedroom, which was awfully convenient for them as they had been sleeping together in the dorm for the previous year.  And I had the bedroom in the basement just next to the kitchen and entry door, in which I occasionally entertained my girlfriend Jo to the delight of Mike. 

As it turned out, Jo, who was a social worker I had met at a party, was quite a vocal lover, and Mike would often tell me that he and Laura would masturbate while listening to Jo’s moans and screams.  Of course, I never told Jo anything about this, as she actually was rather shy about such things, and I certainly didn’t want to do anything to stifle her!  But, it brought an extra thrill to our lovemaking knowing that every screaming orgasm she experienced while I sucked her swollen clit would trigger the same in the couple in the next room!

The entrance to our basement grotto was around the back of the house, at the end of a long, sheltered driveway.  Each afternoon, after a day of light work in the stockroom, I would ride my bicycle up the driveway from the street, around to the back of the house to the secluded entrance.  And then, if I had nothing else planned, I would often reverse my route, down the long hidden driveway, and take off to an evening cruising the streets of the college town, watching street buskers, lapping ice cream, and smiling at the fine young ladies around me.  Jo and I would get together sometimes at my house, or sometimes at hers a mile or so down the road.  We knew we had nothing serious going on, as I was moving away at the end of the summer to begin graduate school, but we were dedicated to enjoying each other’s company and each other’s body as much as we could, whenever possible.

It was an early August evening, after an afternoon that had been a bit hotter than usual, and the condensing humidity was starting to drip languorously down the windows as the temperature began to cool down.  I was returning to the house after a typical relaxed jaunt, having stopped off for a couple of beers at the pub around the corner and feeling little pain despite the long day on my feet.  As I turned the corner to head up the driveway, I noticed a stream of light beaming from a basement window mid-way down the driveway, which I knew meant Mike and/or Laura were home.  I thought little of that but as I walked along the gravel path, I casually glanced over, realizing I would have a fairly clear view into the room.  Much to my very pleasant surprise, I suddenly had a perfect view of a naked couple in bed, my flatmates Mike and Laura.  It was quite dark in the alley back there, so I could see them clear as day in the room but certainly they couldn’t see me!

What a stunning view it was, too.  I couldn’t see much of Mike, as most of his body was covered by Laura and her long hair.  But, Laura’s absolutely perfect tear-drop ass was staring right at me, gyrating ever so slightly as her head bobbed up and down over Mike’s midsection.  And from the look on his face, surely she was delivering a mind-jolting blowjob!

Laura’s ass was a creation I surreptitiously enjoyed for the entire summer, sneaking views whenever she walked around the basement apartment in her tight shorts or bikini bottoms.  Nary a jiggle, firm and ideally shaped.  Each cheek a mirror image of the perfection on the other side.  My mind filled in the gap, the crack between each cheek as I pictured slowly sliding a hand, a finger, or even a tongue down the length.  Reflexively, my hand would curl into a cup as I imagined how I would hold her ass so firmly, pulling her pelvis toward my own as she rode me.  Now, here I was staring at what I had only just imagined, until I noticed a drop of drool leaving my mouth for the dirt ground beneath me!  Following the line of her ass crack, I could barely make out her delightfully puckered asshole, and just beyond, a shadow of dark hair just heading down over her pussy.  If only I could have passed through that window by osmosis, surely I would have seen the light glistening in reflection off the damp curls surrounding that drenched opening.

Shifting my gaze, I once again focused on the back of Laura’s head, vigorously bouncing up and down over Mike’s pelvis.  I was struck by how high her head ascended with each upward stroke, wondering how far off the head of his cock she must have risen.  It was only when she shifted her position, climbing over to his side, that I realized that there must not have been any space between lip and cock whatsoever, as my quiet, computer coding roommate who often disappeared to head down to the University computer lab at 10 or 11 at night to work, was sporting a 9 or 10 inch erection!  Slick, thickly wet with Laura’s saliva, this was a pornstar type of cock.  Not necessarily thick, perhaps even disproportionately long, but impressive nonetheless.  But it quickly disappeared from view once again, as Laura’s long dark hair hung down once again shielding me from seeing it split her mouth wide open.  Slowly, rhythmically, diligently, and skillfully, she resumed swallowing his long cock into her slender throat.

I shifted my gaze yet again.  Laura’s side silhouette was truly a treat to behold.  Her breasts, medium sized but with upward pointing stiff thick nipples.  Seen from the side, they hardly seemed to move at all as she pursued her oral attack on Mike’s cock.  I yearned to squeeze, to feel them fill my hands perhaps as I thrust into her from behind, or holding them up as she rode me cowgirl to her inevitable orgasm.  Pouring some oil down the deep cleavage, I could imagine my own cock, pulsing and throbbing, sliding between those breasts until I inevitably erupted in ropes of thick cum all over her heaving chest.

Being a healthy, horny 22 year old man, watching this scene unfold before me, daydreaming as I was, my own penis responded quite promptly.  Honestly, I had probably only been watching for 2 or 3 minutes, but in that interval I suddenly found myself hard, erect, and pushing painfully against my shorts.  I quickly looked around, and seeing no one around in the darkness, I realized I could probably quietly unzip and masturbate to the rhythm of my roommate’s blowjob.  A risky move, no doubt, but surely I could zip up quickly if I heard someone approach.

Once again, Laura turned another 90 degrees, and now she brought her pussy over Mike’s mouth without missing a beat of her own oral ministrations.  As I slid my zipper quietly down and pulled aside my underwear in the humid darkness, Laura provided all the motion the two inside lovers needed, grinding her pussy along Mike’s mouth, his tongue probably diving between the dark haired lips of her dripping pussy and seeking out her swollen clit with each grind.  My left hand found its familiar place along the shaft of my cock, squeezing somewhat tightly just under the very swollen head.  Barely reaching all the way around that shaft, I smugly reminded myself that my cock may not have been as long as Mike’s but for those who prefer thickness, I would win every time.  Methodically, I slowly slid the loose skin over my cock shaft up and down, pressing the frenulum with the end of each upstroke, and in perfect synchronization with Laura’s skillful fellating in front of me.  A heavenly view, and a heavenly sensation along my cock.

So enthralled with the images and the feeling, I completely missed the telltale sounds that should have warned me of arriving company.  It was only when a voice spoke aside me that I realized I was not a solitary voyeur.  To my relief, after recovering from the absolute shock of discovery, I recognized the woman next to me was Jo.  “Fucking exciting, right?”  Nothing else was said between us.  We just looked at each other, smiled, and then turned together to resume watching Mike and Laura.

Now the action before us was speeding up.  Clearly, Laura had no intention of leaving Mike unsatisfied tonight.  And Jo began to make sure the same would be true for me.  She kneeled down, pulling me to angle toward her while we both could turn our heads to watch the 69’ing couple inside.  Jo was a masterful blowjob artist, a pleasure I had been enjoying all summer.  Her lips, though thin, were perfectly firm and readily wetted, providing just the ideal pressure and lubrication along the skin of my cock shaft.  Her tongue knew just the spots to stroke, to slide along under the edge of my swollen head, coaxing every drop of precum from me to then drink in through pursed lips.  She usually did not let me finish in her mouth, preferring to feel my cock throb uncontrollably inside her pussy, but on the rare occasion that she sucked the cum from my cock, my brain would spin into near-unconsciousness from delight.  This was going to be one of those nights, surely.  Jo began to quicken her pace, realizing that I had already been half-way to orgasm from my earlier masturbatory stroking, and that all she needed to do was to finish the deed.  As the couple inside approached their mutual orgasms, Jo was madly fingering her own tight hairless pussy inside her skirt while sucking furiously at my cock.  Over and over, her nose reached almost down to my public hair, the mix of saliva and precum dripping down into my underwear and shorts.  Watching my roommates' oral sex, listening to the sloshing sounds of Jo’s fingers inside her dripping pussy, I was quickly approaching my climax.  My knees began to shake as I watched Mike’s pelvis thrust up one last time, burying his long cock in Laura’s throat as he erupted.  Laura’s ass cheeks began to clench to their own rhythm as she obviously was orgasming as well.  Jo, mouth stuffed with my thick cock, could not scream as usual, but her muffled moans clearly indicated her own approaching orgasm.  And feeling the cum begin to drive up my cock, I pushed forward as far as she would take it, trying to fuck her mouth as deeply as her pussy would usually allow.  Her orgasm hit just as her gag did, causing her to lose her balance briefly as her pussy spasmed over and over from her furious finger fucking.  My cock began to erupt at the same time, though she could not keep her mouth on it and it slid out on a backstroke.  Cum shot out into the darkness as I nearly fainted from the exquisite pleasure of orgasm.  Three, four, finally five hard squirts and my cock finally began to slow down and wind down.

Looking in the window, I could see that Laura had fallen off of Mike’s face, and the two sweaty, exhausted bodies collapsed from the exertions of their 69’ing.  Jo, still kneeling in front of me, began to giggle as we realized what we had witnessed and done.  Shushing her, we quickly restored our clothes and tried to pull ourselves together.  Jo stood, now face to face with me, and we kissed.  The taste of my cum in her mouth, now on my lips, was a familiar taste, as she usually loved for me to go down on her after a proper fucking.  But, this unexpected and surreptitious episode made the sensation of tasting my cum all the more exciting.

Fully recovered, more or less, we turned to walk toward the back door.  Jo, as it turned out, had been coming over to try to surprise me for the evening.  And what a surprise that had been!  The biggest shock, however, was when we opened the door to the basement apartment, the light hitting our squinting eyes still accustomed to the darkness outside, and we didn’t quite realize right away that Laura was standing in her robe in the kitchen by the door.  She took one look at us, her head somewhat cocked to the side, and a curious smile erupted across her face.  Reaching over to Jo, she extended a finger to remove a thick drop of my cum hanging from Jo’s blonde bangs, bringing it to her mouth to taste, and with a smirk simply asked, “Did you enjoy the show?”

Published 
Written by notjustanyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments