Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Brief Encounter

"A Glimpse Of Stocking Is Something Beautiful"

21
14 Comments 14
3.9k Views 3.9k
365 words 365 words

When I was last in London, during the Summer of 2019, I was on the tube on the Victoria line on my way into central London.

My train stopped at my destination and I made my way to the escalator.

As the escalator neared the top, I spotted a stunning young girl a few meters in front of me. She was about five foot, four inches tall, very slim, with collar-length blonde hair. She was wearing a beautiful short summer dress and high-heeled sandals, the type with cork soles.

I couldn’t help but admire her perfect slender legs, and the glossy sheen on her tights.

However, by the time I got to the top, she had gotten off the escalator and had walked over to a bench.

To my surprise, she had one leg up on the bench and had hitched the dress high up her leg, and, as I looked, I noticed she was adjusting her suspenders, completely shamelessly I might add.

Not tights as I first thought, but gorgeous, lace-topped, natural coloured sheer stockings, attached to white suspenders.

I slowed a little, trying not to make it look too obvious I was watching her, but she immediately looked up and smiled right at me.

She was gorgeous, I would guess her age at no more than mid twenty’s.

I smiled back. Then with a beautiful Eastern European accent, she said, "I like stockings but sometimes they come undone."

Not really knowing what to say, I simply said, "So do I, and I know the problem but they are worth it."

She simply giggled and carried on adjusting them having now switched to her other leg.

Not wanting to embarrass her, I carried on walking and looked at her over my shoulder, only to find she was staring right back at me, her other leg still on the bench and her dress still hitched way up her pretty thighs.

This may not seem like anything to some of you, but to me, it was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen!

It was her blatant unashamedly brazen attitude that got to me.

Has anyone else ever had a similar experience?

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments