Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq's Schoolgirl Uniform

"Jaq dresses up."

32
18 Comments 18
38.1k Views 38.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Jaq wants to dress as a schoolgirl during lockdown."

Lockdown has been very difficult for everyone to cope with. With sexy antics with other willing people out of the question, Jaq likes to keep the fun going between the two of us.

I had been out for my daily exercise, a brisk walk around the local area. I arrived home after an hour or so and headed upstairs for a shower. On entering the bedroom to shower, in the en suite, I saw some clothes laid out on the bed. On closer inspection, Jaq had put together some items of clothing, a schoolgirl outfit made up of items from her wardrobe. The items included a short navy skirt, long black socks, white tee shirt, blue striped tie, and some white pumps.

The thought of Jaq dressed in this outfit had me hard instantly. I headed into the shower with naughty thoughts running through my mind. Having reached our sixties our sex life had not diminished in the slightest. In fact, we have become more adventurous as we have become a little older. I showered and headed downstairs to find Jaq in the kitchen preparing for our evening meal.

I entered the kitchen and put my arms around her waist, kissing the back of her neck. Now Jaq loves it when I kiss her neck and becomes very aroused. With Jaq dressed in just a tee-shirt and panties, I slipped my hand inside. Feeling her warm titties first, I slid my hand into her panties. I could not believe how wet her pussy was. Hooking my fingers round I slipped two into her.

Jaq could feel my hardness against her back. She knew that I had seen what she had left on the bed. I told her that she was a naughty girl and would need to be spanked later. She loves to be spanked and an orgasm washed over her.

We love to roleplay, we decided that Jaq would be chastised by her teacher for being behind the bicycle sheds with a couple of lads.

After we had finished our evening meal and several glasses of wine, Jaq went upstairs. I remained in the lounge watching television. A few minutes later, Jaq came into the room, to say she looked amazing would be an understatement. I then went upstairs and changed into a suit complete with white shirt and tie, entering the lounge ready to play the role of teacher.

I scolded Jaq for being a little slut, telling her that she had been seen behind the bicycle shed with a couple of lads. I told her that if she confessed, she would receive less of a spanking. She sat on the sofa as if in my office and confessed that she had been with two lads. I asked her to explain herself. She told me that she needed help with her homework and the lads had offered to help in return for some sexual favours.

Jaq then proceeded to tell me the details. She had let the boys lift her shirt and suck her titties. She also confessed to stroking both cocks and making them cum over her face. I asked her if this was the first time, apparently, it was not. In the past, she had let both of the guys fuck her and cum over her hairy pussy.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

I knew from what Jaq was saying that she had actually done this when she was seventeen. We had often discussed what we had done before we were married.

I played the part of the furious teacher. Bending her over the sofa, I slipped her navy panties down. I gave her a first slap, making her moan. She was obviously going to enjoy this. I continued to spank her, making her bum cheeks turn a shade of pink. Still over the sofa, I felt her pussy and she was so wet. I left her face down over the sofa while I fingered her juicy hairy pussy. On rubbing her clitty she had her first orgasm.

I was so hard and released my throbbing cock from my suit trousers. I told her to get on her knees which she duly did. I was so turned on with Jaq dressed as a schoolgirl. She did as she was told. I told Jaq that she was to do to me what she had done with the two lads.

Now Jaq knows how to suck cock and I have watched her suck many over the years, but this was unbelievable. Jaq was obviously getting into this role very easily and treated me to an amazing cocksucking. I knew that I would soon be cumming but wanted to fuck her lovely wet pussy. I had to get her to stop.

I got Jaq to lie on the sofa. Removing her navy panties, I could see how wet and swollen her pussy was. I asked if she had let the guys taste her, she said that she had not. I parted her legs and let my tongue work its magic. Jaq had another orgasm and flooded my mouth with her juices, all the time telling me what a slut she was.

Still dressed in her little uniform, I got her onto her knees. Her short navy skirt rode up as I nudged my hard cock into the entrance of her very wet pussy. I pushed all the way in, making her moan with obvious pleasure. I fucked her doggy style until my balls were about to burst. Jaq knew I was about to cum, telling me to do what the two lads had done to her.

I managed to pull out just in time. Jaq swivelled round onto her knees just in time. The first jet of cum hit her on the cheek, the next jets coating her face with a generous amount of my warm load. 

I have to say that the load I unleashed over her face was one of the biggest I had produced for a while.

Jaq was not done yet and we carried on playing the roles for several hours afterwards.

Jaq has promised to act out this again as soon as the pandemic is over. She has a couple of guys in mind to play the roles of the lads behind the bicycle shed.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments