Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned On By Exposed Naked Wife Part 3 Of 4

21
9 Comments 9
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The week after our horny interlude in the club, we had had rough hard sex every night since, with the odd romantic sensual session in between. We were highly sexual already but this was above and beyond.

My wife and I went out on a mini pub crawl. Seven beers in my wife said, "I don't know what's got into you, you're like a horny rabbit all the time. I love the sex but I'm starting to feel sore."

I was fairly drunk now and decided to remind her what she did in the club. I got to the part where I eased her legs open for the oldies to get a look when a dirty grin came over her beautiful face.

She said, "you liked that didn't you, dirty bastard. You love old men looking up my skirt at my pussy, don't you? Don't think I didn't know, I did it on purpose." 

I said, " I thought you were just drunk." 

She laughed, and said, "do you really think I believed you accidentally left my naked pics in the window? I know you wanted to pay me back for exposing you to my work friends. You didn't know I showed them all your pictures though, did you? My girlfriends have shown me all your friends too, but they all admit you have the biggest cock."

I was gobsmacked and said, "Well that's a relief, all their husbands have seen yours too. Most of them want to fuck you, and see you naked in person."

We both chuckled and kissed. She placed her hand on my cock feeling how hard it was, and said, "you dirty little fucker."

We chatted on and off, breaking to talk to people we knew, before getting a cab home, well, to her parents home, as our house was being renovated. It was fun living here, as they some times forgot I lived there. I used to hear their bed creaking, followed by her mum cumming. I'm not sure why this turned me on but it did.

When our hangovers eased, we decided to go for a walk, as it was a bright sunny day. The sky was almost completely blue apart from a few clouds that looked like plumes of white cotton wool balls. 

I showered first, then put the underwear, shorts, and t-shirt on that I placed on the bed earlier. My wife showered then rooted through her clothes in our suitcases on the floor, for something suitable for this amazing day.

I love to watch her getting dressed, she's super sexy but it always amuses me. Women are so beautiful, curvaceous and intelligent. They organize everything and everyone, but when it comes to getting ready, everything falls apart. 

She finally chose her outfit, one of my favourites, to be precise. The pale blue summer dress with dark blue micro flowers. underneath her half cup white bra so it couldn't be seen above her dress neckline. 

Down below she pulled on her fine, lace, mesh knickers, these didn't leave anything to the imagination. Her dark pubic triangle stood out clearly through these. She pulled her dress over her head and was almost complete. A little perfume, a touch of lippy and eyeshadow, then it was hair time. Her hair was full of wavy brown curls and highlighted her clear flawless skin. She looked stunning.

We walked over the valley to visit my mum, about three miles on the roadside. 

All I could think about was last night's conversation. I walked slightly behind her as it was narrow, hoping a gust of wind would blow her short dress up for all driving past us to see.

I was sure she dressed this way on purpose to tease me more. Every now and then she turned to me and lifting her dress saying, "you like this don't you, naughty boy." Or she would bend down pretending to touch her laces. 

She was right, I loved it but my shorts struggled to hide my suppressed veiny monster. 

We called at my mum's, had a cuppa and chatted for a while. My wife sat in the opposite chair to me. Every time my mum turned to me, my wife opened her legs, driving me wild and making me stutter, as I lost concentration. We finished chatting, said our goodbyes then set off back on our walk to return to our temporary home. We set off down the road, as we decided to take a scenic off roadway back. We had only just stepped out of my mum's and her skirt was up. She certainly knew how to play the game.

I couldn't believe she was doing it, to be honest as my mum lives in a built-up area, it was broad daylight and there were lots of prying eyes. I walked behind her, struggling to keep up because my hardon was popping up out of my shorts.

We left the road and dropped down a snicket, before clambering over a wall on to the rough track that leads down to the allotments. I slid my hand up between her legs, groping her mound from front to back, then I put my hands on her arse pretending to help her over the wall. Her panties were sopping wet, so I knew she hadn't only turned me on.

The allotments were very quiet, surprisingly, as it was only 2.44pm.  She carried on teasing me so I caught her up, grabbing her waist from behind. I nibbled her ears the kissed her neck before yanking her dress front down. My fingers hooked into her bra too, so her small pert tits popped out. 

She tried pulling it up but I grabbed her tits before she could. I squeezed and massaged them, rolling her pointy nipples between my fingertips, still kissing her neck. I dropped my hands to her thighs then moved to the front rubbing her pussy through her dress.

As she tried to pull her dress top and bra up, I lifted her dress, grabbed her knickers and yanked them to her ankles in one fell swoop. I stood back up and started groping her sopping wet pussy. I slipped a finger in her, whilst gently moving her off her knickers with my body weight. I yanked her shoulder straps back down, exposing her now flushed tits. 

Cherryross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherryross

I turned her to face me kissing her passionately. 

My tongue met hers and intertwined inside her mouth, my finger working her clit and slipping in and out of her wet swollen pussy. I worked down her body sucking her sweet hard nipples before lowering my face to her drenched hairy hole. I flicked my tongue over her bulbous protruding clit, before lapping all her juices up. I highly picked up her knickers, slipping them into my short pockets. I felt her knees tremble so I jumped up walked further down the pens. I waved her knickers and said, "who's teasing who now? "

She hurled five minutes of playful abuse at me, before running and jumping on me. She said, "you twat, I nearly came then."

I laughed saying, "well, that will teach you to tease me, slut." 

She lifted her skirt, saying, "who are you calling a slut?" Before running her fingers over her sexy hole.

I carried on walking the best I could with my stiffy. leaving her slightly behind. 

She shouted, " if you're not going to fuck me, I'm going to find someone else to do it. "

At this moment we heard chuntering on the cat step in front of us. I waited for my wife as we neared the voices. I dropped her knickers on purpose to let whoever was going to walk by know she wasn't wearing any. We reached the voices, it turned out to be three elderly gentlemen, coming to tend to there allotment plots.

I teased, "why don't you let one of these fuck you? Seeing as though you're so desperate."

Maybe I shouldn't have said that, as my mind jumped off the rails imagining one or all three of the old men in my wife.

She said, "they probably fuck better than you anyway."

We teased each other until we reached the water's edge. I told her about her knickers, she wasn't happy. She said, "that was my favourite pair, you tosser."

I laughed saying, "one of the old men will probably be jacking off into them now." 

We both chuckled, before attempting to cross the river via the stepping stones. I used to play here as a kid and knew the way across. At the other side was a small opening into the dense bushes, not visible if you don't know its there.

My wife ducked first, bending down low giving me a great show. I followed her in then guided her through the bushes. 

The bushes opened up into a wide open area. deep in the undergrowth. We grabbed each other rubbing, kissing, fingering and wanking.  There was a huge bowed branch that bent so low it touched the ground. 

I pushed her up against the branch, leaning her back on it. I pulled her dress up and over her head and frantically sucked her nipples. She kicked her footwear off too, standing completely naked.

She pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it on the floor before sinking to her knees on the soft mossy ground. She pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them. My cock sprang out into her face.

She took me in her mouth and sucked my cock and balls like a slut. I kicked my trainers off,  then grabbed her head roughly, pulling her onto my cock. She gagged and spluttered, so I pulled her down further saying, "suck it, you dirty fucking slut."

I neared my climax, so I pulled her to her feet, pushed her forwards over the branch then stuck my cock in her. I pumped at her pussy as hard as I could making her tits jiggle violently over the tree branch. I wet my finger as she and probed her arsehole with it as she played with her self.

It wasn't long before her legs buckled and she screeched into orgasm. It was delightful being totally nude, fucking a beautiful woman in a bush. I couldn't hold on, the build-up was so intense I started to cum. Pump after pump, I seemed to be cumming forever. I couldn't ever remember such a good feeling. My cock started to soften before flopping out of her used pussy. Cum oozed down her legs, and there was a lot.

We stayed in position until the leg weakness wore off. I imagined the old man cumming up her, and my cock bounded back to attention. 

She smiled then dropped her head down and sucked my cock again. She clasped my small ball bag hard saying, "cum in my mouth you fucking perv." She fingered my arsehole and the intensity was too much. My legs spasmed as did my cock and I blasted another full load into my sexy wife.

She licked it all up then we embraced totally naked. She carried on rubbing my cock then went to kiss me. She spat all my cum into my mouth, it tasted disgusting. I spat it out. She laughed and said, "I told you I'd win." 

Then there was a loud crack and leaves crunching. It was too late to grab our clothes. We didn't have time to panic as the silhouette of a man came into the large opening. 

We stood naked and like rabbits in headlights stuck to the spot. He looked us up and down said to my wife, "nice bush and that was a great show," then walked through. I figured it couldn't get any worse until he said, "hi," followed by my name. 

It was the grown-up version of a young kid we used to babysit for years ago. I said, "hi," then he walked off and out of the bushes. We fucked for months on the excitement of this. To make it hornier we bumped into this lad on several occasions and he always brought this up.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments