Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tunnel of Lust

"After the art exhibition we created our own kinky masterpiece"

12
9 Comments 9
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I remember that time when we were going home from an art exhibition. Thoughts of that incredible night still float around my head from time to time and make me shudder with excitement.

It was one of those events where glamour and bling were part of the invitation package. So, we were both very elegantly dressed.

You wore a tux, of course…exquisitely cut, sharp-looking, and well-fitted – perfect match for your suave manners. It was precisely the sort of thing a woman would pick for her man to wear to a formal event like this. It made you look very handsome, and when you smiled, it was a bit magical. You had to wear a god-damned tie, something you said you wouldn’t do again in your life after being the best man at your brother’s wedding. So, there you were, miserable and now with a convenient bit of cord around your neck for hanging.

I wore a daring creation made of midnight black. The waterfall neckline underlined the feminine shape of my soft and full breasts. The way the luxurious silk clung to my body like a second skin displayed my assets. With the high slits on both thighs, I could make any man plead for mercy. You knew that all too well.

The gathering wasn’t far away from our apartment complex, so we decided to walk home. It was a humid summer night with air so thick it pressed upon one’s skin. After being trapped in a stuffy building for a few hours, we thought a bit of fresh air would feel great.

We were only walking for a short time, listening to the insects’ buzz when the first raindrops started to fall. Within seconds the raindrops turned into a rain shower, and soon it began to rain like out of a bucket. Laughing, we ran as fast as we could to an upcoming underpass tunnel. It was pitch dark inside, except for a little glimmer from a street lantern that shone through an iron gate embedded in a side entrance.

I broke one of my high heels while running, and you told me I should walk over to the gate so you could see what you could do about it.

In the glow of the streetlamp, you kneeled in front of me, gently taking my right foot in your hand. I leaned my back against the damp concrete wall for balance. You took off my shoe and put my foot on your left shoulder. Then you broke off the heel of my shoe completely. You took my foot in your hands again and kissed my toes before you put my shoe back on. You repeated the whole process on my other foot. However, when you put my left foot on your shoulder, one of the slits in my dress opened, and my entire leg was exposed. From your position on your knees in front of me, you had the perfect view of my groin. I didn’t wear panties. Your smile was feral when you looked up at my face.

“Wicked little minx,” you said with an intense voice and a sinful smile.
 

With the speed of a striking cobra, you grabbed my leg and tossed it over your shoulder while you pressed your head between my legs at the same time. A breath of a moment later, I felt your tongue slide up and down my slit.

The first lick sent an electric current through my entire body and lit my veins on fire. It echoed in my clitoris, and I instantly got wet for you. I gasped at the contact and groaned. Like a starved animal, you feasted on my meat, drank from me to the fullest. I groped for you as though I was blind.

“Oh my God, yes!”

My first orgasm shot through me like wildfire, my legs shaking uncontrollably, but you showed no mercy. I tried to push you away, but you didn’t give in an inch. On and on, you licked me. Harder, faster, and deeper until you noticed that another orgasm was emerging. Your hands dug into my buttocks and pressed me even closer to your face. I came a second time on a scream, and this time my legs would have given way if you hadn’t held me upright with your strong arms.

You looked me in the face. My hair was messy, and my cheeks glowed fiery red. You smiled at me and gave me a smile like a cat that has secretly nibbled on the milk.

Unexpectedly, you shot up to me and kissed me hard on the mouth.

“Do you like the way you taste on my tongue?” you whispered against my mouth, and I could only nod because I didn’t trust my voice.

After another kiss - this time, unhurried and tender - you put your hands on my head and started pushing me onto my knees.

“If you little minx won’t use your pretty mouth to talk, then you can at least use it to suck.”

With that said, you pushed your cock between my lips and into my mouth. Without my knowledge, you had opened the zipper of your pants and exposed your dick. I was not prepared for this invasion and immediately had to gag when your cock came into contact with the back of my throat. Instead of retreating, however, you held my head firmly gripped and pushed your arousal even deeper into my mouth. The feeling of my throat contracting against your glans drove you almost insane.

After a few seconds, you pulled your rod back with a jerk. You grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, so I had to look at you. The gagging made my eyes tear. My mascara was smeared, running down my cheeks like small rivulets, and drool dripped from my chin.

“This is what a good little slut looks like.”

With these words, you gently stroked my cheeks with both thumbs, following the mascara trail.

After another brief moment, you added, “Now suck my cock as if your life depends on it.”

At that, you pushed your dick back into my mouth. First slow and deep to the back of my throat, then in small thrusts. I licked and sucked on your flesh while tugging your balls with one hand and rubbing my clitoris with the other. One more time, you pushed your cock very deeply into my mouth and throat until I had to gag again. This time you lingered inside my mouth to enjoy the twitching of my throat around your dick. However, I could no longer hold my breath and flinched, causing your arousal to slip out of my mouth.

Without a moment of hesitation, you grabbed me by the throat. Your hold was firm but not painful. Your tenacious grip on my neck made it difficult for me to breathe and made me slightly gasp for air.

I knew I should be outraged or even worried and nervous, but to be perfectly honest, your hand on my neck turned me on big time. My pussy got wet like never before.

“Did I allow you to take a break, you little bitch?” Your voice sounded very dominant and almost angry.

“I’m sorry -”

I didn’t have a chance to finish the rest of my apology as you had already pushed your sex back into my mouth. After a few light nudges with your hip, you drove your cock into my throat one more time, even deeper than before. I didn’t want to disappoint you again, so this time I kept quiet. I held my breath and focused on controlling my gag reflex. When you pulled back from me with a jerk this time, you took my chin in your hand, so I had to look into your face. A smile played on your lips, and you bent down to kiss me.

“Good, angel. You did well. You took me deep into your mouth. Just like I told you.”

After hearing these words, something happened inside me. With your praise, such intense joy shot through my whole body that I wanted to burst with happiness. I did my job well, and you were happy with me!

You straightened up again, and we began anew. Every time I withdrew without your permission, you choke me as punishment. The longer we played this game, the wetter and more aroused I got. My clitoris was swollen even though I hadn’t touched myself anymore. I didn’t dare because I had to fully concentrate on the task in front of me.

And I loved it ... everything about it. The feeling of your cock deep in my throat - so huge and powerful. Your smell - so tempting and beguiling. Your taste - so bewitching and tormenting at the same time - because the fragrance of your precum was ambrosia on my tongue, and I just couldn’t get enough of it.

With your right hand, you wrapped a handful of hair around your fist and slowly pulled me to my feet. Slow enough that I could get up, but still hard enough to show me that you were in complete control and that I had to do whatever pleased you. As soon as I straightened up, you kissed me hard once more while you undid your tie with your left hand.

After a long and very sensual and passionate kiss, you broke contact and demanded in a harsh voice: “Stretch your hands out, wrists together.”

I did as ordered, and you tied me on both hands with a skillful maneuver of your hands. With one hand, you held my bound hands over my head, and with the other, you touched and explored my body through my dress. With a jerk on my dress, the spaghetti straps tore off, the fabric slipped to my waist and exposed my breasts. My nipples were hard - like tiny rosebuds.

MiaSweetpea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSweetpea

“Look at that,” you said, making eye contact for a moment before letting your gaze slide over my breasts again. “So deliciously hard for me.”

With these words, you leaned down and took one of my nipples between your lips. I gasped at the contact. You sucked on it hard before twirling your tongue around it and then letting go. Before I could mourn the loss, you gave my other nipple the same attention. My nipples puckered, tightening into even harder beads that looked as delicious as two cherries - begging to be plucked.

“Cherries,” you murmured as your thumb and forefinger gently pinched, making my nipples ache with need.

You kissed me fiercely and sucked on my lower lip before you swiftly pushed me back against the metal gate. I gasped at the contact with the cold metal on my now naked back. You took both ends of your tie and cuffed my hands to the metal gate above my head. Suddenly I panicked a little and pulled on the shackles to free myself.

“Don’t,” you said in a harsh voice and put one of your hands on my throat, where you squeezed a little. “I won’t allow any resistance or for you to even move. I will punish you if you disobey me.”

In a soft voice, you whispered in my ear: “Don’t be afraid. Let yourself go and trust me, and I promise you a great time, my angel.”

I relaxed immediately and stopped struggling against the bonds. I found myself panting for breath as my heart started racing with excitement and arousal. With every gasp, my breasts rose and fell. With a smirk on your lips - a smile that could send a saint to hell - you leaned forward again to suck my nipples once more. You looked me in the eye, and at that very moment, I never felt so connected to anyone ever before. You kissed me yet again, your mouth merging with mine.

Then you caressed my neck and my ears with your lips, which made me shiver all over. Your hands wandered to my waist, where you let my dress slide over my hips. With a rustle, it fell to the ground. You grabbed my hips and turned me around so that my front was now pressed against the gate.

Once more, I gasped for air at the contact, which made you chuckle. A moment later, I felt your hands slide slowly over my back before they reached my ass. With both hands, you squeezed my butt cheeks and gently massaged them.

“So beautiful and admirable.”

With awe in your voice, you kneaded my bum. Automatically I pushed my bum towards you. This gesture was appreciated with a slap of your hand on each butt cheek, which made me moan with pleasure. I could feel my nectar running down my legs. I couldn’t remember ever getting this excited.

“Spread your legs, my angel,” you urged me on. As if hypnotized, I spread my legs.

“Go on, spread them as far as you can for me, my angel,” you prompted again after I still hadn’t opened my legs wide enough in your eyes.

I forced my legs apart until I couldn’t open them any further and almost lost my balance. With my arms tied over my head and my legs spraddled so vast that I nearly stood on tiptoes, I was entirely at your mercy. You saw how I closed my eyes and held my breath attentively, my body vibrating in anticipation of what you might do or ask of me next.

At first, I couldn’t hear anything except for the pounding rain, but then I heard a metallic clink followed by a rustle behind me. You had opened your belt buckle and pulled your shirt out of your pants. I opened my eyes in a second as soon as it dawned on me that you started undressing.

I wanted to see you ... enjoy your naked body. Of course, I had already seen you naked several times, but for me, it was every time as erotic and exciting as the first time. You opened the buttons on your shirt at a fast pace. However, when you noticed my lustful expression, you took your time. I enjoyed every second of your striptease. After taking off your shirt, you slid your pants down over your hips. No underwear! Damn, that was hot. I almost came – then and there. The tip of your wonderfully hard cock glistened with moisture. This sight made my mouth water, and I had to swallow.

You positioned yourself behind me, but instead of penetrating me - as I expected - you got on your knees behind me and put both of your hands on my butt. With a small movement of your hands, you pulled my ass cheeks apart. Before I could realize what was happening, I felt your hot tongue licking me up and down. Instinctively, I tensed up - I’ve never been kissed or licked like this before.

“Relax, my love. Trust me, I promise it will feel good.”

I was edgy and a little embarrassed, but I trusted you. With a deep breath, I inwardly counted to five and tried to relax and surrender to you. You started licking me again, and although I was still nervous and mortified like this, I had to admit that it felt kind of nice. Two of your fingers started rubbing my clit in circles before entering me. With your fingers moving inside me and your hot tongue on my anus, it didn’t take long until I shuddered with an orgasm against the iron gate.

Before the muscles in my pussy stopped pulsing and I could catch my breath again, you were already back on your feet and buried your cock all the way to the hilt with one shove. The unexpected invasion and the sensation of “being full” brought me right back over the threshold of another orgasm.

I cried out in ecstasy! Oh, my god!

You were so incredibly deep and so beautifully hard. The thick, bulbous head of your cock opening the way for the rest of your fleshy shaft to slither into my slick pussy. Without giving me a break, you rammed your erection into me with quick and hard thrusts. With every shove, I could feel my juice running down my thighs, covering your balls and ending up dripping onto the concrete floor below. You had one hand on my waist and one hand in my hair. With a jerk, you pulled at my hair and made me turn my head so you could kiss me. Your lips collided with mine, and we licked and sucked each other as our kisses became wilder and more demanding. Your arms wrapped around my torso from behind and grabbed my shoulders to push yourself even deeper and harder inside.

A bestial growl escaped your lips before you whispered in my ear: “I can feel how your pussy walls clamp around my cock like a vise, trying to milk me.”

I swear ... this man will be my doom!

After a few more thrusts, you stopped all of a sudden and drew back. I didn’t have much time to regret the loss.

“Turn around, love. I want to see your face when I cum inside you.”

As fast as my tied hands allowed me, I turned around and lifted my left leg to signal that I had to have you back inside me as quickly as possible. You didn’t need another incentive, and less than a second later, we were reunited. You held my left leg in the crook of your arm while you pushed in and out of me with steady thrusts.

“Wrap your legs around my waist, baby.”

I pulled myself up by my bonds and enclosed your hips with my legs. To keep you as deep and tight as possible inside me, I crossed my legs over your bum. As you entered me unfathomably deep, we both groaned. To not become too heavy and to be able to penetrate me as profoundly as possible, you grabbed my butt with both hands and pressed me against the metal gate. This new position lets you thrust into me in a frenzy. Your thrusts becoming more urgent, and your speed increases steadily.

The metal gate painfully pressed against my back with every push, but I didn’t care. The fantastic sensations of your hard cock buried deep inside me surpassed everything else. Your face was strained ... your eyebrows pulled together, your lips narrowed, and your neck muscles tense. Your eyes bored into mine. You never broke eye contact once. I had never experienced anything so intense and intimate. It was as if you could look directly into my soul and branded it with your name.

After a few more wild thrusts, you suddenly paused, only to throw your head back with a scream a millisecond later as your orgasm overwhelmed you. I could feel your cock pulsing and twitching as you pumped your cum jet by jet deep into my pussy. This sensation was precisely what made me follow you over the edge. We stuck together, panting and sweating until our breathing returned back to normal. You released my bonds from the metal gate before letting me slide off your hips. You held me in your arms until you were sure my legs wouldn’t give way. You took my face between your hands and kissed me tenderly on my lips.

“I love you, my angel.”

“I love you more.”

You helped me get dressed and gave me your jacket so I could cover my breasts. We laughed at the sight of my torn dress. Hand in hand, we left the tunnel of the underpass and made our way home.

Published 
Written by Habren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments