Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unexpected Move

"How my girlfriend hooked me up with her dorm mate."

22
2 Comments 2
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"True story"

It was a confusing time in my life. I was in a long-term relationship, but we both kind of knew it was about to end. Those words remained unsaid, but we both knew it and felt it. I had left my parents' home and was in search of my first own apartment. In the meantime, my girlfriend allowed me to stay in her dorm over the summer holidays, while she spent the summer with her parents. I was living in this rather empty student house in a student city that was completely dead in between college terms.

In the block with eight dorms, only me and a German girl stayed over the summer. My girlfriend and I had often fantasized about involving her in our sex life, but it never happened. Even though she must have heard us fucking day after day... The walls were so thin you could hear someone breathe in the adjacent room. Knowing very well I was there with her alone, my girlfriend teased me to make a move. It was her way of saying we were no longer exclusive... Her way of slowly taking distance.

This combination of sadness of a dying relationship and the beauty of my girlfriend encouraging me to enjoy myself was a very special feeling. Even though I knew my girlfriend always had a fetish of me fucking other girls, we had never come to the point of actually doing that. And now, in the dying moments of our relationship, she was pushing me to do it?

Sharing an empty house with her dorm neighbor now kind of triggered me permanently, while I must admit she wasn't even my type of girl. Rather big and a bit chubby and very clumsy in her moving and talking. What made her so attractive, though, was the fact we had fantasized so much about her and my girlfriend now encouraged me to make a move. "I am sure she must have masturbated plenty of times while she heard us fucking. Should be easy to seduce her!" one of my girlfriend's text messages said.

I began to deliberately hang around in the common areas of the house. The kitchen, the laundry room, the shared living room, the terrace. Just to try and connect. To be able to create a vibe, opportunities to flirt. But something held me back. Did she even know my girlfriend and I were about to break up? If not, how would she react to me, being in a committed relationship in her eyes, teasing and approaching her? Trying to get her in bed? As we were all friends, it would definitely ruin the friendship if I timed it badly or wrongly.

I shared my doubts with my girlfriend in a text message. I told her I was more horny day after day, just thinking about the opportunity, but that I just could not ruin our friendship either. I was not able to get her dorm friend in my bed, because I could not cope with being seen as the cheating boyfriend. My girlfriend texted me back late in the evening just before I fell asleep: "Then we must make sure she knows you are not cheating." A message I read being half asleep, not really understanding what she meant.

While I had been having crazy horny dreams night after night while staying at my girlfriend's dorm, the next morning I woke up very suddenly with the intense feeling of being watched, immediately realizing I was wide awake. She was standing next to my bed. In a purple satin nightgown. I felt my heart pounding. Is this really happening? This clumsy and chubby countryside girl suddenly looked like a vamp. She moved her finger to her lips, ordering me to say nothing and stay silent. I was so surprised and felt my body shaking of excitement.

She slowly took off the nightgown, looking deep into my eyes, and revealing the most sexy black set of lingerie. It... is... really... happening. She came and sat on the bed and started kissing me intensively. Pure electricity in the air. Both breathing heavily. Her hand disappeared under the blanket, over my chest and belly. Very determined all the way into my boxer, the only thing I was carrying while sleeping. No need to say I was hard as stone already.

All these fantasies, the build-up over years, were now becoming reality. I was so so horny. She started jacking me off and started kissing my ears and neck, slowly finding her way down. She even had this clumsiness while kissing and jacking me off, but it was so so perfect and sexy... Her mouth explored the whole way down over my chest and belly, and without hesitating or teasing, she started sucking me off. Almost exactly the same way my girlfriend used to do. With a lot of saliva and taking it very deep. My girlfriend loved deepthroating. Her friend apparently as well.

NylonLegs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NylonLegs

My hands explored her body, looking fabulous in this set of lingerie. I grabbed her bum and boobs and let my hands glide over her whole body. Oh, I was so horny and she could feel I was close already, but she did no effort at all to hold back. She only took it harder and deeper in her throat until I could not resist anymore and came deep in her throat. I came so intensively that my sight just turned black for a few seconds. She did not even hesitate to swallow my load. So unreal.

While I was catching my breath, she turned around and took off her bra, revealing her huge breasts. Oh my... I was used to my girlfriend's breasts for years, and they were rather modest in size. I could not resist grabbing them and feeling them but she pushed away my hands and made my hands grip the bedposts. She continued and took off her panties. I could just see a huge wet patch on them while she dropped them on her ankles. And there she was, completely naked in front of me.

And then she said the very first words of the encounter, "And now I want you to lick me like you lick Julia," while she climbed on the bed on top of me and came hoovering with her wet pussy above my mouth. I grabbed the bedposts even harder and knew this was for real now. She slowly moved down her pussy to my mouth. Exactly this position was my girlfriend's favorite position to receive oral sex. My girlfriend had been exactly in this position for hundreds of times. Over those two years, she lived next to us, hearing my girlfriend scream of pleasure. And now it was her turn, almost as a revenge for all those times we'd kept her awake.

I did what I used to do with my girlfriend and grabbed her bum with my two hands, pushing her with her pussy on my mouth. She was so so wet. I slowly started to taste her juices, almost dripping into my mouth. She tasted so good, the short trimmed hair scratching my skin. I started licking her harder, exploring her pussy and sensitive zones. Such a big hard clit, which I could suck on.

She was enjoying it so much, and I felt the weight of her body on my face while she pushed her pussy on my tongue. My face and beard were completely wet and I licked her so badly, her clit, between her lips, all the way up and down. And then she repeated with a panting voice, "Do it exactly the same way as with Julia." I had a specific way to please my girlfriend in this position...

"How would she know?" I thought for a second, before just getting into the automatism of pushing my thumb in her pussy while sucking her clit. Simultaneously, my middle finger of the same hand pushed itself way between her butt cheeks, taking a lot of pussy juice with it... Until reaching her butthole.

While sucking her clit, fingering her pussy with my thumb, my middle finger started massaging her butthole with a lot of pussy juices, slowly finding its way in. She started moaning so loud, and almost came immediately after my middle finger reached full length in her bum. She started shaking and screaming while coming so intensively, falling backwards and grabbing my ankles for support. This was so hot, but she became so sensitive that she stood up from my mouth and threw herself around exhausted with her face in the bed and her ass in the air.

"Just fuck me now... Fuck me", she ordered me. I grabbed a condom and put it on; no need to say I was just so hard again. I installed myself behind her and just took her doggy style. No need of taking it slowly, she was soaking wet and I was so so hard. I grabbed her boobs and hips and I just did not temporize at all and fucked her in one lengthy run until we both came once more, filling the empty house with loud moaning once more...

Both sweaty and hot, she turned around, kissed me one more time so intensively and whispered in my ear, "Why did we not do this earlier..." She grabbed her lingerie and nightgown from the floor and walked out naked out of the room.

Not even two minutes after she left, my phone beeped with a text message from my girlfriend: "Well good morning there ;-)"

A few weeks later, I met my girlfriend, one of the last times we saw each other as a couple and no need to say we had one of the most intense, hot and bittersweet sex sessions of our whole relationship. I found myself in my apartment a few weeks later and the German neighbor moved home after the summer.

Published 
Written by jlucasson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments