Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Training Begins

"She was a gem, I knew I could train her in order to provide me with what I needed."

15
8 Comments 8
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"The teacher to teacher series continues with another little rendezvous in my classroom."

After my little encounter with her in my classroom, Jenna became very friendly, maybe too friendly. She would constantly show up in my room and she was always wearing a big smile. The fact that we shared the same planning period made it easier for us to have “special” time.

I was concerned that she was catching feelings, so I tried to put some distance between us, but this was to no avail. I remembered Jenna as a student, and to my best recollection she never even dated in high school. She was a little uppity and judgmental of others and always had her nose in the air. This being said, she was not known as a whore and had a good reputation among teachers, She was very intelligent with a high IQ. 

It was a Friday, and our planning period had just started and she shows up in my room. She is wearing a pair of tight jeans and a black blouse. I had never noticed before, but this little slut had a really nice body. Her tits were on the small side, but they were perk and her nipples were always apparent. Her jeans fit snug around her pussy allowing me to get a nice view of its outline. I decided at that moment, she was going to be my little slut in training.

I was seated at my desk and she was standing in front of me. I thought to myself that if I could scare her enough, she would stop being so eager and stop catching feelings. I decided to treat her like the slut that she longed to be. I had nothing to lose. Well, maybe my job.

I told her to step closer and when she did, I reached up and cupped one of her tits and squeezed delicately. She didn’t resist, and flashed me a wide smile and placed one hand on her hip. Wow, this little slut is needing attention badly. I then used the same hand to pinch her nipple lightly and her smiled broadened, I then pinched hard. She flinched, but never changed her expression.

I then slipped my opened hand between her thighs and move upward toward her pussy. She was holding her legs tightly together, but as I began moving my hand upward, she immediately relaxed and allowed my hand to reach her pussy. What an obedient, little slut. I knew she would be a willing student. 

I asked her, “Do you know how good I made you feel last week?” She replied, “Well, of course.” I then said, “I want you to make me feel the same way.” She gave me a dumbfounded look, because she had no idea what to do. She truly had no experience and was probably a virgin.

I told her to get on her knees under my desk in a matter of fact way. She hesitantly crawled under my desk. I unzipped my slacks and pulled my cock out. I don’t think she had ever seen a dick up close and personal. I told her to touch it. She hesitantly reached out and wrapped her hand around the thick girth of my cock. I reached down and wrapped my hand around hers, and began stroking. Her hands were so soft and tender and those innocent hands had probably never stroke a cock before. There always has to be a first time.

LunaRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaRossi

This continued for a couple of minutes and the excitement of the possibility of getting caught was exhilarating. The fact that she was twenty years my junior and that this situation was somewhat dangerous, made it even hotter.

I reached down and pulled her head to my erect cock. At first, she resisted, but I looked down at her and whispered, “You wanted this shit, so suck my cock.” She let me pull her head toward my throbbing cock. Once she got close enough, I slapped her face with my cock as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head. She either didn’t know what to do next, or she was just being coy. She needed to be taught.

I reached down with my other hand and got a good grip on the back of her head with both hands. I started moving her head back and forth, literally fucking her mouth. The sound of my dick pushing into and pulling out of her wet mouth was sexy as hell. I hit the back of her throat and she gagged just enough to be a turn-on.

I was getting close, and I planned to explode in her waiting mouth. I wanted to give her the full experience. All of a sudden, my principal stuck his head inside of my door and asked how my day was going. I replied, just fine sir, just fine. I never stopped and he had no idea of what was going on under that desk.

I could feel my orgasm building deep in my balls and I increased the pace of fucking her mouth. She looked up at me with those innocent eyes, and this just pushed me over the edge. I could feel my cum exploding in her sweet little mouth. She had a mouthful of cum and wasn’t sure what to do with it. I looked down at her and whispered, “Swallow it, you little slut.” She obeyed.

I slid my chair back from the desk and helped her up to her feet. She started to return to her room but stopped and turned around to face me. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and said, “Thank you for guiding me, that was my first blowjob.”

I knew she was a gem, because I could train her. I could mold her into what I wanted. She was young and had very few preconceived notions. This little slut would provide me what I needed for a while, and she would be taught how to please her future significant others.

 

More to come!

Published 
Written by MacMcCall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments