Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Squeeze

"She has a talent, and she was able to demonstrate it and it was beautiful to see"

19
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was just thinking about the night we spent in the Waterford Coffee Bar and how amazing it was to discover another special ability of yours. The memory excited me so much that I decided to write it down in the hope that reading it will also create the same excitement in you. So here it is…

I had just read your “The Morning Rush” story, as we were sitting and sipping coffee.

“I love the way you read me those words, reminding me,” you said.

“Thank you,” I replied. “I love making you tingle.”

“Your words really do caress me,” you continued.

“I love caressing you with words, or any other way,” I smiled.

“I could feel my ache increasing as the story progressed as if I was reliving the story,” you told me. “I remember that, in the car, trying to concentrate on driving but also on the feelings.”

“Can I tell you something that I would like you to do right now?” I asked.

You gulped, and murmured, “Yes!”

“I want you to cross your legs, and squeeze hard and recall your favourite part of the story, then tell me how it feels as you think about it,” I said.

“OK,” you said, crossing your legs as I asked.

“You can squirm a little, and shake your leg, but we are in a public place, so I want you to try to sneak some nice feelings very discreetly,” I told you.

“That’s kinda hot,” you said.

You squeezed your crossed legs together, and I could see you tense your muscles as you looked me in the eye.

“What part did you imagine?” I asked.

“I was thinking about the part of the story where you took one of my pussy lips between two fingers, and I was imagining the same thing being done to me just then, and it made me clench the muscles inside and squirm a little,” you explained.

“Did it feel nice to squeeze like that?” I asked. “Or clench, I guess, is the right word.”

“Yes, very nice,” you replied. “I could even feel my nipples tingling. Can’t you see, they are nice and hard?”

I was already aroused from reading the story, but when you said that it really felt as if my balls were on fire. I was filled with love and lust, leaning significantly toward lust at that point.

I had an idea!

“Have you ever tried to cum by squeezing like that?” I asked.

“Maybe,” you replied with a lovely smile. “But I probably could now.”

“It would be exciting to see how close you can get, in the coffee bar, right here and now,” I suggested. “Especially with the material of the baggy cotton pants you are wearing being so nice and loose.”

“OK, the truth is that I have done that before, but not lately,” you said. “I could cum for you I am sure. And for me. I always cum for me.”

“You are my wonderful, greedy lover,” I said, smiling.

“Tell me what to do,” you said, knowing that being told would make it more intense for you.

“OK, so I want you to cum right now,” I responded. “No hands, just squirming, and remember, we are sitting together in a semi-public place so you have to control it but let it loose at the same time.”

“Can I start now?” you asked with a soft giggle.

“Yes please,” I said. “You're going to look into my eyes, and I am going to be the only one in the place who knows you are cumming. Can you manage that?”

“I can,” you said. “I want you to feel me, and I know you can.”

“I can always feel what you feel,” I said. “That is your gift to me.”

And so we looked into each other’s eyes, to a passerby we were just star-struck lovers smitten with each other. You described to me later how the muscles inside your cunt pull tight and relax - over and over. You said it felt like you were pulling something inside. You were soon, warm in your pants, and you could feel a heat spreading over your thighs.

“Feels so nice,” you said. “Feel nice to show you.”

I could see that you needed to move your body, but you had to move softly, so it looked like you were getting comfortable on your seat, but perhaps a little too intensely for just shifting weight.

PollyRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PollyRay

“Oh my love, that is so beautiful to watch,” I said with love in my eyes.

You could feel the friction of the material against your skin and against the now soaking-wet lips of your pussy, reinforced by a kind of pressure from the seat beneath you. Watching you, I could see you use this feeling combined with the tightening of your muscles, to make yourself tingle all over, and to build up the sensations that would take you to the edge.

“It almost feels like there really is something inside of me, and it makes me want to moan softly, but I am going to keep it in,” you said in a broken-voiced whisper. “Don’t worry.”

“I wish my cock was inside of you,” I said.

“You will get your turn soon,” you replied with a wink.

I was aching so deeply and so hard and aroused that I was not the least bit worried about anything but watching the orgasm build in your eyes. Oh, you were so beautiful to watch, looking into your eyes without saying a word, watching your face for the tell-tale little signs of approaching orgasm. The flaring of your nostrils, the tremors in your face, the loss of focus in your eyes, I could see it coming. I watched as your tension built up, and it made my testicles seem on fire with desire for you, but even more to watch your pleasure explode through your body.

“You’re getting close,” I observed.

“There soon,” you croaked softly. “Edge. Almost.”

Knowing that you have to control your expression and movement, it just made it seem so much more intense, and I loved watching you give yourself pleasure so sweetly like that. You were so wet that you could feel yourself, your pussy lips, sliding inside your panties as you squirmed to make it more intense. Your legs tensed, and your stomach muscles tightened.

Your hands were resting on your thighs, and your arms pressed against your breasts, as you kept the motion going. It was controlled, but noticeable now, so I look around to see if anyone is paying attention. Nobody seemed to notice.

“So close,” you said. “I could just cum.”

You found it hard to keep your eyes open then. You sat up straighter, and your back arched slightly. Your breathing became irregular and harder to control, and I knew the orgasm is there when I see you bite your bottom lip. Damn, that is sexy. I can see the orgasm in your eyes as the feeling wells up inside of you.

“Cum for me, my love,” I said. “Cum hard, and hold it. Feel everything, don’t let any feeling get away. Make it intense and beautiful.”

And then suddenly it felt like your whole body is caught in multiple spasms as all your muscles pulled tight, and you could feel that wonderful sensation washing over you in the sweetest release. Watching, I noticed your eyes turn up showing only the whites for a couple of seconds as the orgasm struck at its most intense. You breathed out very slowly, holding greedily onto the orgasm, almost seeming to pull it through your body like a physical thing. A tiny, soft sigh escaped your lips.

“Cumming,” you whispered in the middle of the sigh.

By then, you had me aching from head to toe, hard, and soaking wet. I wanted to touch my cock, but I couldn’t of course. Besides, I wanted to ache some more. What you just did, and I was privileged to witness, is just too sweet. At that moment I wanted to hug you, to take you in my arms and touch you all over, to feel your body close to me. I have never had such a fire burning in my balls the way I did at that moment.

I reached across and took your hand in mine, holding your pleasure in me so I can give it back to you later.

“That was amazing,” you smiled when you came down from your orgasm high.

“A-fucking-mazing,” I said. “And my cock is almost going to burst.”

“Poor boy,” you said. “He can’t cross his legs and cum.”

“No, but watching you do it was just as good,” I said. “No, it was better.”

“How so?” you asked.

“I got to watch you cum, and I still get to cum in you,” I replied. “Let’s go home.”

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments