Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Older Woman Part 2: My Personal Sex Teacher

"It was the start of a long affair that would change everything about my life"

57
12 Comments 12
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Some things are just too good to resist"

A week had gone by since my encounter with Kayla. A routine service call had turned into my first blowjob, from a woman that was seventeen years my senior. When I saw my customer list for the following day, Kayla’s name was front and center.

Growing up in a super-religious home, my parents taught me that anything other than missionary sex with a married partner was strictly taboo. I was taught that oral sex was a mortal sin. My wife was taught that having sex while menstruating was a mortal sin. We had been married for three years (we were both nineteen when we tied the knot) and we had only had sex a handful of times. Every time, my wife would cry as though she were in pain.

As a result, I was horribly sexually repressed. A couple of times a week, I would tell my wife I was going to the mall but would actually sneak to the adult theater a few miles from our apartment and rub one out in a private booth. My encounter with Kayla awakened a whole new part of my sexuality that I never knew existed.

Throughout the week, my wife never suspected a thing, even though I was taking multiple showers every day to relive the entire experience in my mind while furiously jerking my cock.

I called Kayla in the morning to see if she wanted me to make her service call the last one for the day.

“Absolutely,” she said. “And when you get to the house, just come in the front door. The damaged nightstand is in the bedroom down the hall.”

I was so naïve and stupid, I actually thought I was going to have to repair the nightstand. I was also a nervous wreck. Not only was I eager to commit adultery, but just the idea of committing such a major sin made me ridiculously excited. Even though I was overflowing with anticipation, I could never have predicted what was going to happen.

It was mid-afternoon when I walked through Kayla’s front door. I could hear music coming from down the hallway. Carrying my repair kit and a clipboard, I walked down the hallway until I came to Kayla’s open bedroom door.

The shades were pulled and the room was lit by candlelight. Kayla was standing next to her king-sized bed. She was wearing black high heels and a pink silk robe.

During my first visit, Kayla struck me as a typical housewife in her late thirties. On this visit, she looked altogether different. Even though Kayla was barely five feet tall, her four-inch heels made her look a lot taller. Her long curly blonde hair spilled down over her shoulders. Her azure blue eyes radiated primal lust. Kayla was under 100 pounds and very fit for her age, with curvy hips and a small, tight butt.

Without saying a word, Kayla opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. On full display were her massive double-D breasts, with large nipples and pink areolas. How had I not noticed her amazing breasts during my first visit?

Kayla also had cute freckles all over her body, including her chest, hips, and legs. Her thighs and calves were toned yet soft, and her high heels caused her leg muscles to flex.

I was overwhelmed with desire but had no idea what to do. While I didn’t realize it at the time, Kayla was well aware of my lack of sexual experience. Her intent was to take a firm hold on my raw youthful sexual energy and mold me into her own personal fuck toy.

Kayla slowly walked over to greet me. Her gorgeous body moved like a living work of art.

Taking the repair kit and clipboard out of my hands, she said, “Great work. The nightstand looks perfect.”

Kayla leaned in close until we were face to face. She smelled like an exotic perfume. She placed my hands on her waist and I was shocked by the warmth coming from her body.

“Kiss me,” she said.

Kayla’s lips were like fire. We made out for some time, standing in her bedroom, my hands exploring the curves and contours of her body. She moaned as our tongues danced with one another and sucked on my lower lip while gazing seductively into my eyes.

Kayla walked me over to the bed and slowly undressed, gently kissing newly exposed skin along the way. My cock was rock hard and at full attention. Kayla kissed the tip and said, “You have such a nice cock, Nick. I love the way it curves upward. This is going to feel really good inside of me.”

Kayla pulled me onto the bed and took full control. “I want you to kiss my body. Just do as I say.”

Eager to consume every inch of Kayla’s body, I followed her direction without any protest.

Kayla began naming parts of her body and my mouth obeyed like a willing servant. First her neck and then her ears. Then her shoulders and chest, which quickly flushed red.

“When you kiss me, it feels like electricity running through my entire body,” Kayla said with a sigh. “Now suck on my nipples.”

Kayla supported her massive breast with her hand so that my mouth could fully envelop her hard nipple. I could feel it growing in my mouth as I sucked. I was afraid I was sucking too hard but Kayla kept demanding, “Harder!”

Kayla began to literally growl. Her breath became heavy, punctuated with dirty expressions like, “Fucking YES! Suck my fucking tit! Oh, GOD, you feel so fucking good.”

Something about Kayla suddenly changed. It was like she was replaced by some wild beast that wanted to devour me whole. I didn’t know it at the time, but Kayla was having an orgasm. Not only had I never seen a real woman have an orgasm, I also had no idea that some women could orgasm from nipple play.

Kayla transformed into an insatiable demon, with a thirst for flesh that could never be quenched. She reached down in between her legs and covered her fingers in her own juices before sticking them in my mouth. I had never tasted a woman’s cum but it was sweet and I wanted more.

“Fuck me with that gorgeous cock," Kayla demanded.

I positioned my body over Kayla’s and she reached down to guide my cock into her hungry pussy. The feeling was everything. It was as though I had been reborn into an entirely new world. Kayla wrapped her legs around me. I could feel her heels pressing into my sides and her long manicured fingernails literally digging into the skin on my back. (Kayla always left bruises and marks on my body, and her nails often drew blood.)

Kayla’s pussy was like a vice grip around my thick, seven-inch cock. Even now, almost thirty years later, I can still remember how incredible her pussy made me feel. Scorching hot, plush, and always soaking wet, I lost all sense of time and place when I was inside of it.

After a few minutes, Kayla said, “You're being too gentle. I said to FUCK ME!” Having been taught that women were “the weaker vessel,” I was still too timid and inexperienced to understand that women are anything but gentle and enjoy a hard fuck.

Exasperated, Kayla turned me over and took control. The sight was amazing. Kayla worked her hips back and forth in a fury, pounding her own cervix with my cock head, her breasts bouncing in rhythm.

Kayla was hurling profanities at the gods. She gazed down at me, piercing me with her crystal-blue eyes, and shouted, “Goddammit, Nick, squeeze my fucking nipples! Fucking do it!”

Kayla came again but this time was different. She was literally screaming as her entire body spasmed from head to toe. I could feel and hear her juices squirting out of her pussy around my cock.

Kayla in full orgasm was like a goddess. It struck me how incredibly beautiful she was, totally out of control and swept away on some magical current of sexual abandonment. It was a freedom I wanted to feel.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

Like I said before, Kayla was insatiable. Having an orgasm just made her want another. Now she had a virile, horny twenty-two-year-old man under her spell and willing to do anything and everything she desired.

As waves of orgasm receded, Kayla slid down and firmly gripped my cock. It was glistening with her cum and juices. She held it in front of her face, staring up at me with feral eyes and an evil grin.

“This cock is mine,” Kayla purred. “I want your cum and you’re going to fucking give it to me.”

Kayla then wrapped her mouth around my cock. She maintained eye contact as her head bobbed up and down along the shaft, her hand squeezing the base which caused my head to turn purple and every vein to pop out.

She paused and commanded, “Give me your fucking cum, Nick! Now!”

I exploded in Kayla’s mouth, which made her groan with delight. Then she sat up and let some of my cum dribble down her lower lip until it fell on her left nipple. After swallowing the rest, Kayla shifted forward and brought her cum-covered nipple to my mouth.

She said, “Suck your cum off my fucking tit,” and I did as I was told. In my stupid church-brainwashed head, I wondered if eating my cum made me gay.

After a ten-minute water break, we were back at it. My sexuality fully awakened, I became just as insatiable as Kayla, with a young body that never let me down.

Curious, I took some time to explore every inch of Kayla’s body with my mouth and hands. She indulged my curiosity with words of encouragement and all sorts of moans and sighs to express her pleasure. I ran my fingertips along her lips and traced lines down her arms, hands, and fingers. I kissed the back of Kayla’s neck to her shoulder blades, then down the backsides of her legs to her tiny feet, taking time to suck on each painted toe.

When I worked my way back up to her lips, Kayla said, “You missed a spot.”

I was oblivious to what she meant and my expression must have telegraphed my innocent befuddlement because Kayla quickly added, “My pussy. I want you to lick it.”

To be honest, I was frozen with fear. Even though I was willingly and thoroughly enjoying committing adultery with someone that was virtually a stranger, performing oral sex seemed like diving head-first into eternal damnation. Still, I wanted to bury my face into Kayla’s exquisite pussy and enjoy yet another first-time experience. The problem was that I had no idea what to do. It’s one thing seeing people licking pussy in a porno, it’s an entirely different thing when it’s spread out in front of your face.

My heartfelt desire to make Kayla feel good led to our first real conversation. Laying face to face with Kayla, I explained my religious upbringing and how all of this was new to me, how she had given me my first blowjob the week before, and that I had never performed oral sex on a woman.

Kayla was running her fingertips through my hair as she listened.

Then I told her that I was married.

Kayla slapped me so hard I saw stars. She shouted, “You’re fucking married?!” but then quickly regained her composure and lovingly put her hand over my cheek where she had just slapped.

“I’m so sorry, Nick,” she said. “And it’s okay. We won’t worry about all of that right now.”

Kayla leaned in and kissed me on the lips. She used her tongue to flick my upper lip and gently pulled on my lower lip with hers, sucking ever so slightly before pulling free. We made out for a few minutes before she pulled away and said, “Kiss me between the legs exactly like I just kissed you.”

Kayla spread her legs as I brought my face within an inch of her sweet little pussy. It was fully waxed except for a tuft of blonde hair just above her plump vulva. Her labia were full and tinted dark brown along the ruffled edges. Kayla’s pussy was fully opened to me like a flower in blossom, glistening with juices that made her pink creases shimmer in the candlelight. Her scent was almost nonexistent like the smell of water flowing in a creek.

I gently pressed my mouth into Kayla’s spread pussy and gave it a gentle kiss. My lips and chin felt wet as I flicked my tongue in the same way Kayla had flicked hers against my lips. My tongue found something that felt harder than the soft folds of her labia. When I flicked it, Kayla moaned and said, “Yes. Right there. That’s the sweet spot, Nick.”

Kayla coached me whenever I needed it. She taught me to eat her pussy exactly the way she preferred it. I pulled her labia with my lips before letting them fall free. My tongue traced circles around her clit. Kayla demanded that I stick my tongue inside of her, then she grabbed the back of my head with her hands and thrust her hips back and forth, fucking my face until her body started to vibrate.

As she came, Kayla said, “Now give me my fucking cock.”

Obeying her command, I shifted forward and buried my cock deep inside of Kayla’s pussy. She pulled my face down to hers and licked her juices off of my lips and chin.

“Now FUCK me!” she growled.

This time, I didn’t hold back. I was utterly consumed by lust. Grabbing Kayla’s ankles, I spread her legs apart and pounded her tight little pussy until I thought she might break. Kayla shoved a pillow under her butt to give me more leverage, so I grabbed her thighs and pinned her legs down against the bed, shoving every millimeter of my cock deep inside of Kayla’s luscious cunt.

I fucked her with wild abandon. It was as though my entire body became a sex organ because it felt like I was in a constant state of ecstasy.

“Fill me up, Nick. Fucking cum in me!” Kayla growled before another orgasm swept across her body. I felt her pussy clench around my cock and she got dead quiet and still before letting out a blood-curdling scream that I was certain could be heard from a block away. Then I pumped her little pussy full of my cum, never once slowing down.

Kayla shoved me off of her body and said, “I want that cum!” She shoved two fingers deep in her pussy and pulled out a thick wad of white, creamy spunk, and then sucked it off of her fingers. Then she rolled on top of me and sucked the cum off my cock.

I would soon learn that Kayla had a cum fetish. She rarely let me cum inside of her because she wanted to eat every drop. Sometimes she made cum on her stomach and tits, lick it off of her and then feed it to her with my mouth. Once Kayla even tried vacuum sealing and freezing my cum so she could eat it when I wasn’t around but it didn’t work out as she planned.

We fucked for six straight hours with only a couple of breaks to use the bathroom and drink water. I would later tell my wife that I had a flat tire while driving on the highway and had to call for road service. It was one of many lies I would tell during the next year.

Eventually, my affair with Kay would cost me my marriage, my job, and most of my friends. I also left my church. None of which mattered because I hated my old life and was glad to see it go. However, my two-year relationship with Kayla would slowly but surely become more and more dysfunctional. It didn’t help that Kayla’s daughter was often home when we were having our fuck marathons.

But goddamn the sex was amazing. We couldn’t go anywhere without fucking, including multiple restaurants, the mall, and a movie theater where Kayla rode my cock throughout half of the matinee showing of Demolition Man.

For a while, I lived a double life until it all came crashing down. If you want to hear more of the story, let me know.

Published 
Written by AlaskanDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments