Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

THE massage

"great BJ in China"

5
0 Comments 0
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

For those of you that follow my stories, thank you. For this story, I’ll step out of my normal genre of sixteen-year-old girls with an older man. I’m going to try my best to remember the facts.


Before leaving for China I filed for divorce. I was angry, confused and overwhelmed. My estranged wife is from mainland China. Her sister’s son lives in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Many countries have regions as opposed to States, Guangxi would be a bit smaller than Michigan.


My nephew Sam is not a typical Chinese, I would classify him as a millennial. He’s under thirty, doesn’t want to work but wants the lifestyle of someone who has money.


Sam is always saying, “I know this bar, or club,” but when you get there it’s the normal karaoke girl. A karaoke girl plays cards, dice, and drinks with you. In a karaoke bar, the girl sings and dances, in the club she doesn’t do either. This isn’t what I’m looking for, I have a heart-to-heart with him.


Sam thinks and finally says, “How about a massage, I know this place.”


I’ve had massages and I’ve paid four-hundred RMB for a karaoke girl, so when I see that a seventy-minute massage is four-hundred RMB I’m skeptical. Sam encourages me by saying she uses her hands and her mouth. Which, makes no sense what-so-ever. I’m lead into a room that has a king-size bed, a dresser, and a nightstand. Off to the right side is a platform with a tub, a toilet, and a sink. I’m told to wait and that I can pick a girl.


I’m in China so I need to take my shoes off. I start taking my shoes off when two girls walk in. They are in their late twenties and a bit on the plump side, about the same time as they’re leaving Sam, asks if I like either of these girls.

The girls walk out of the room when I finally say, “The girl in Red.”

With the lag in communication, she has a few steps down the hall before she’s called back.
She is quite giddy upon entering the room again, I have a feeling that it has been awhile since someone picked her.

She closes the door and saunters over to me, she says, “I’ll help you.”


She opens the belt-buckle on my pants, unsnaps them and slowly pulls my pants off. As she stands, she rubs her hands on my groin and up to the bottom hem of my shirt. She smiles and lifts my t-shirt up and over my head. She giggles as she bends down to take my socks off. She sits squarely in front of me and looks me in the face. She smiles and places her hands on the hem of my underwear. Her eyes never deviate from mine as she slowly lowers my last remaining article of clothing.


After removing my underwear she cups my scrotum with one hand and grasps my phallus with her other. She smiles and guides it into her mouth for a courtesy suck. She toys with my manhood in her mouth, then backs off to kiss its head. She keeps one hand on my phallus as she gets a pair of paper underwear and helps me put them on. I’m given a pair of flip-flops, she giggles, and she guides me to the platform with her hand still on my cock. She finally releases me and gets a large plastic sheet and covers the tub. She turns the water on and starts to fill the tub.


She guides me back to the bed where she lies on it face down and says, Lie like this.”


She gets up and I lie on the bed as instructed. She gets back on the bed and gives me a nice ten-minute massage.
 

She gets up and says, “Follow me.”
 

I follow her to the bath where she says, “Get in the water.”
 

She helps me into the water and tears open the bottom portion of the paper underwear.


She takes her top off to reveal her C cup breasts and large nipples. She gets some liquid soap and starts washing my chest. She starts washing me and grabs my right hand, she firmly places it on her breast and gives my hand a strong squeeze. I take the hint and caress her soft mammaries. She scrunches her nose, grabs my hand and gives herself a strong squeeze with my hand. I take the hint that she likes it rough. I fondle, squeeze and pinch her nipples. She finishes with my chest and starts washing my legs. Periodically she would graze her hands over my cock and smile. She finishes with my legs and washes my arms, as she washes she’ll place that hand on her breast. She sits me up and washes my back.

shainsexy88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shainsexy88


Once finished she says, “Okay,” and indicates that I’m to get out of the tub.

When I get out of the water she has me stand there as she rips the paper underwear off and gets a dry pair for me to wear. Once again as she puts the dry paper underwear on, she guides my hardened phallus into her mouth and glides up and down a few times. She leads me back to the bed, where I’m to lie face down again.


She squirts some oil on my back and massages with her tits. Her tits run circles and loops up and down my back. After this, she squirts something on my back and kisses my back. I’m going to try to explain this, she has some water in her mouth and after each kiss, she slurps the water between my back and in her mouth. Her kisses go from the top left to the bottom right of my back. When she gets towards my butt, she pulls down the paper underwear. She has me sit doggie style, pulls the paper underwear up and tears the bottom open. She does the same kind of kisses on my glutes.
She caresses my scrotum and puts a finger in my anus as she crawls under me.
 

Once under me she kisses my scrotum and says, “Hi.”

 

I look down at her between my legs and reply, “I see you.”
 

She smiles and takes my cock in her mouth and tugs down at my hips as to fuck her face. She seems very content with this, but then has me lie on my back after only a few strokes.


She squirts my chest with oil and does those kisses and slurps across my chest and down toward my manhood. When she hovers her breasts over my face I take full advantage of sucking them. She smiles and kisses my nips. I suck and toy with her breast and nipple as she moans. I’m surprised when colostrum comes out of her nipple. Shortly after I taste her milk she takes that breast out of my mouth and places the other one in. I give the same treatment to this breast as I did the other, however, this one does not produce milk. She starts kissing my chest down to my pelvic bone. She sits up, smiles and rips the paper underwear off, rendering me naked on the bed. She smiles and takes my cock in hand. She adjusts herself to where my arm is between her legs and lowers her face to kiss my phallic head.


She takes my manhood into her mouth and glides herself down to take me in down to the base of my cock, and rubs my scrotum. I lift up to see her and my hand finds her inner thigh. She nods in agreement and I fondle her panty clad pussy. She hums a yes and continues the gliding her mouth up and down my shaft. I dig my thumb knuckle into her vaginal opening and try to play with her clit. My disadvantage is that I cannot remove or pull aside her panties. As much as I try to get her to orgasm, her tongue technique will get the best of me.


I feel the pressure building in my groin and I try to distract myself by playing with her. She sucks and toys with my cock until I can no longer hold back the flood. I release ropes of spunk into her mouth. She drains my scrotum of spunk, several times before I can no longer toy with her and only lie there. She smiles and giggles.

 

Published 
Written by NuDude49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors