Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ladies Of My Life - Part 3 - 1972 - 1975

"The ladies in my sex life."

12
3 Comments 3
714 Views 714
8.6k words 8.6k words

"What can you tell me about Gail?" I asked my friend, Chris.

"I don't know much really. She is separated, apparently. Her husband was physically and mentally abusive. The big secret though is Tyler is fucking her."

Tyler and Sarah had been an on-again, off-again item for about three years and had been engaged at least twice. He was back with Sarah and fucking her best friend, that sort of summed up Tyler. I don't know why but it made Gail even more sexually desirable than she already was and I was determined to find out more about her. 

As the next few months passed I continued to see Gail and Olga but the more I saw of Gail the more I wanted to see. I had feelings for her like I'd had for no other woman so I decided to find out how she felt about me. We went to dinner at an upscale restaurant and during coffee and dessert, I told her I wanted to go out exclusively with her. She bowed her head for a few moments then asked if I could give her one week to reply. I said sure but the following week seemed longer than most. I went to her place on Friday night and she told me her story. 

She began by stating that she would love to date me exclusively and she felt the same as I did for her but there were some things I needed to know before committing to her. 

"I was raised in a strict Catholic home and couldn't wait to escape the religion that I had no interest in. I married my high school sweetheart and he turned out to be an asshole, he was physically and mentally abusive and really lousy in bed. I felt I was still trapped as I had been at home so I left him and filed for divorce. Female friends had regaled me with their sexual exploits and how enjoyable it was. I had experienced none of that and felt lonely and unloved. When a manager from another department began to flirt with me I encouraged him; it made me feel better about myself and wanted. 

It wasn't long before I was going to a motel every Monday after work with him. I didn't mind that the motel was cheap, it was sexy and I felt a bit of a slut and that was also exciting. He was in his fifties and married but I didn't care. I was entitled to some sexual enjoyment and he knew how to give me that and I began to experience my first orgasms during intercourse with him. 

He always began the same way and I found it to be very arousing if somewhat bizarre. Upon arrival, he'd close the motel room door, put all the locks on, and double-check them. He'd fuss with the curtains to ensure they were closed as tight as possible then check the door again. He'd place the hard-backed, desk chair commonly found in motels, at the end of the bed and I had to sit demurely on it. I'd watched him undress slowly and methodically a few feet away and place his folded clothes carefully in a neat pile. He would be fully erect and the sight of his hard cock aroused me, it was much bigger and thicker than my husband's and it was now my turn to undress. Like him, I had to remove each item of clothing slowly, fold them neatly and place them on the chair while he watched and played with his cock. 

When I was naked I had to turn around, spread my legs, bend over, and place my hands on the floor. He would come up beside me and caress my bottom and pussy and tell me how horny I made him and how much he loved my body. I could feel his erection rubbing against my thighs then he would spank me, not overly hard but enough so as I felt it while calling me his naughty little slut. I loved the attention and how he praised me and talked dirty to me, I had never had that before and it made me feel horny so I just did what he asked without question.

I then had to kneel and open my mouth. His wife never performed oral sex so he played out his cock-sucking fantasies on me. He'd walk a few feet away from me and stare as he stroked his cock and say, 'Your mouth looks like a gaping wet cunt waiting to be filled and I'm going to fill it, you fucking whore.' He would then walk to me, hold my head and bury his cock down my throat. I couldn't raise my hands and he was well-hung and thick and liked to hear me choke, see my cheeks bulge and saliva dripping from my mouth and his balls onto the floor. 

While he fucked my mouth and throat he'd call me a slut and a whore and asked how many other cocks I'd had in my mouth and pussy and to suck his dick like the filthy whore I was. Occasionally he'd slip up in his arousal and excitement and call me by his wife's name or add the word 'wife' here and there. He never seemed to notice and it's strange but it turned me on to think he was using me as his wife's alter-ego. It wasn't my mouth and throat that was being punished, it was his wife's, he wanted her to be the slut she could never be for him but I was. 

After he'd ravaged my mouth I had to lie on the bed, spread my legs, and hold them way back. He said looking at my pussy and anus in such a lewd position was the biggest turn-on for him and he wanted me to fully display both holes for him, something else his wife never did. He'd stand at the foot of the bed looking at me and his cock would twitch and I could see pre-cum shining all over his knob, it made me horny that I made him horny. Then he crawled up to me, ate my pussy and ass and fucked me. He taught me how to enjoy sex and we did it in many different positions all around the room. I loved it all; he knew how to please me and felt I deserved it.

 

A few weeks after our affair began, my own manager began to make sexual innuendos and overtures. He had been transferred from the UK and was seen as a heavy hitter, destined for great things within the company. He was in his early forties and also married. I resisted his advances at first but he was persistent and I soon relented. He was attractive and I'd wondered what sex with him would be like. I'd never had this kind of attention and he too made me feel wanted.

I knew, of course, that both men were using me just for sex but the reverse was also true. I would let them do things their wives wouldn't and I enjoyed it. We would leave work early every Wednesday afternoon and go to a downtown hotel room with a Roman tub. We'd fuck for about three hours and usually end in the tub. He took his own soap that made a lot of lather and we would wash each other until we were both very soapy.

He liked me to play with his soapy cock and balls and he became super erect when I did that. He'd fuck me from behind when my pussy and ass and his cock were all very slick with soap. He sometimes saved his ejaculation for the tub, occasionally he would cum twice and he always had a huge release, his ejaculations were larger than the few other men I had had sex with. If he had a second ejaculation he usually had me suck his cock until he was very close, then he'd jerk off into my mouth and over my face and I always had to be wearing my glasses, he loved to splash cum over them. All this was going on when his wife thought he was playing squash.

I felt regret after every encounter with both managers, they were married and cheating on their wives but my urge to be fucked won every time. I suspected that the first manager told the second that I was an easy lay and would do anything they wanted but I didn't care, being fucked by them felt good. Was I punishing them or myself, perhaps both but what I knew for certain was the urge for sex was growing within me, I thought more and more about hard cocks and being fucked. I felt slutty and it gave me a tingle.

Whenever I was at Sarah's and Tyler was there we often made eye contact and I sensed he fancied me. I liked him and couldn't resist giving him a look that I hoped said I was available and easy. It must have worked because he called and asked if I'd like to get together with him. I asked about Sarah and he said he wouldn't tell her if I didn't. I asked when he could come over and he arrived within the hour. As I waited I felt awful, I was betraying my friend but the thought of him fucking me overpowered everything. Sex was my drug and at that moment I wanted his cock fix more than anything. We wasted no time, I turned from closing the door and we embraced in the hall in a frenzy of kissing, groping and clothes tearing. We fucked standing up in the hall then he led me in a daze into the living room, bent me over the back of a chair, and took me hard until he ejaculated inside me. 

He'd call two or three times a week and if I wasn't with one of the managers I always said yes. I was afraid that Sarah would find out but when Tyler talked dirty on the phone, said how much he wanted my pussy I could never say no." She paused, looked at me then carried on. "I stopped seeing Tyler when we began dating and I ended the relationship with my two co-workers this past week, that's why I asked for time."

I asked if that was it and there was a long pause. "Not quite, there's more. Maybe you won't want to see me anymore after I tell you."

"I doubt that," I said in my most confident voice but wondered what on earth was she going to tell me.

"The company where I work has a Christmas party in a downtown hotel every year. I always sat at a table with my husband, Sarah and Tyler, Susan and her husband, David and Bobbi and Steve. The Christmas before last there were only seven at our table for eight, I had no date and was on my own. Sarah had left the company and another couple had taken those two seats. Susan and I had become good friends and when her husband asked me to dance I gladly accepted. I slow-danced with David, he held me so tight I could feel his erection pressing against my tummy and I wanted the song to keep going. On our way back to the table I gave David a look that I hoped said that was interested. He smiled and said he enjoyed dancing with me, especially the slow dance.

During the evening I was introduced to the wives of the two managers and thought if only they knew what I did with their husbands, if they did know they didn't show it. As the evening progressed, an occasional glance towards David always found him looking back and I wondered if he still had an erection thinking about fucking me. 

I had become good friends with Susan and we had confided a lot in each other. I wondered if she had told David about my sexual encounters. Her sex life couldn't be better, she had told me that David was a great lover and that they had a full, varied, and adventurous sex life that was completely satisfying. I wasn't sure what an adventurous sex life was exactly and I never asked. 

They always stayed at the hotel overnight and at the end of the evening, Susan invited me up for a drink. I didn't feel like going home to an empty apartment and was intrigued by David's behaviour and if it had anything to do with adventurous sex. There was only one way to find out, besides, I was still thinking of David's erection pressing into my tummy, so I accepted.

In the room, David poured wine and we sat and chatted but the aura of sexuality filled the room. Susan came and sat beside me on the sofa and said she wanted me to stay the night and this is what she meant by adventurous sex, the three of us could have a great time together, many, great times together. She said David had always been attracted to me and had asked her to talk to me about a regular and frequent threesome. Susan went on to say this was a safe way for me to have sex, David was very skilled and would be sure to please me and she would add an extra element of sexual fun, think of the possibilities! 

I said nothing as David sat on the other side of me on the sofa. I knew I was being seduced and had every intention of letting it happen but acted coy and asked in the most innocent voice I could muster, what they meant. David said it was horny for me to act naive and innocent when he knew I was getting a lot of cock. I gave a little laugh as he took hold of my hand, placed it on his crotch, and said I knew what they meant. He was rock hard and I turned to him and we began to kiss. His tongue probed my mouth and wrapped around my own. Susan began unzipping my dress and telling me that David knew what I needed and was going to give it to me. "Yes, yes, oh yes," I cried. I wanted his cock inside me so badly and I just moaned and listened to Susan telling me that David would take care of me, he had always been very fond of me, and that she wanted her husband to fuck me. I desperately wanted David to fuck me, that's all I'd thought about since the slow dance.

David began to fondle one of my breasts and suck on the nipple as Susan did the same to the other one. My dress was hiked up and hands explored my thighs and I opened them as far as I was able. I rubbed the rigid bulge in David's pants, it felt particularly large and I was excited and intrigued to see it. David pulled my panties to one side two fingers entered my pussy. He told Susan how wet I was and said they should take me to the bed. I was in a sexual haze as David picked me up, carried me to the king-size bed, and lay down. Susan removed the rest of my clothes while David undressed. I gazed at him standing beside the bed, he had a nice body but my eyes were drawn to his cock, it was quite big, I guess, I haven't seen many erect penises but he was larger than the managers and Tyler but it was his knob that drew my attention, it was extraordinarily large and looked like a huge mushroom on the end of a thick, eight-inch stem.

He got up onto the bed and straddled my chest. I saw Susan smile and she told me to open wide, you'll need to get used to it as I did but once you do you'll love it. I obeyed Susan as David pushed his giant knob into my mouth. It made me gag and cough as he thrust it this way and that, forcing my cheeks to bulge but once I adjusted it was very erotic. He pulled out so I could use my tongue to lick all over his dick and tease his pee hole. His knob increased in size as it became ever more engorged with blood and I wondered how it would ever fit in my pussy. All the while David and Susan were urging me on with, good girl, David's going to fuck you really good, that's it, take it, take it, you're such a cock-hungry slut, aren't you? Their talk really turned me on, I was transcended into another realm, one of pure lust and unbridled wanton sexual desire, and when Susan started to eat my pussy I exploded.

Susan and I spent the rest of the night in bed with David. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had, David's cock stretched my pussy and it felt wonderful. He fucked both of us that night and me again in the morning. He fucked me from behind and pulled his cock all the way out before thrusting back in again sending sensations through my body like I'd never felt before and I was so sexually aroused I  was constantly sobbing and climaxing. After David ejaculated inside me I lay on my back and Susan got on top of me and lowered her pussy onto my face. I ate my first pussy while David rubbed his cock over Susan's ass and into my mouth. 

Since that night I've spent a lot of time with them during the week and on weekends. We also went away for the weekend to a friend of David's but that only happened once. David has a dominant sexual nature which turns me on and Susan is always there to help and encourage and I like to watch David fuck her. The threesome sex we have is tremendous. I spoke to them briefly about us just before they went on vacation. They'd been saving for this trip for a long time and wanted me to go with them but I couldn't afford it and anyway, I couldn't get the time off work. They said we could talk about us and them when they get back."

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so," she replied and looked down.

She didn't see me smile or know that my cock was super hard, "So, you managed to get David's cock into your pussy, I assume?"

She gave a little laugh and looked at me, "Yes, it's been in there rather a lot and I like it but it's not as good as your cock being in there."

I said we all have a history and went on to tell her about sharing Yvonne, about Amanda, Vanessa and her mother, Sharron, Olga, and the others.

"What about David and Susan?" she asked.

"Let's wait until they get back and we can have a discussion. I have no problem sharing you with other men or couples if you want but I'd like to be present if we decide to go that way. I get a thrill out of group sex as much as you obviously do." Gail nodded and indicated that group sex and sex with different men turned her on also.

Shortly after our revelations, I moved in with Gail. David and Susan were due back in a few days and I know that concerned her, she loved the threesomes with them. I hadn't mentioned that if David and Susan wanted her to continue their relationship without me then I was out completely. It wasn't a question of me and Susan having a sexual relationship, I wanted us to always be together where sexual matters were concerned, I wanted us to have an adventurous sex life together, I wanted to watch her being fucked!

I had reason to be hopeful, my 'London Luck' seemed to have traveled with me to Toronto. I was handed Olga on a plate and we had sex on the first date and many times since including a gangbang, and now there's Gail, someone I felt differently about and her interest in adventurous sex was the same as mine so I felt positive that David and Susan would be open to a foursome.

Several days before David and Susan were to return from their trip I had a small going-away party for Stu, a co-worker and good friend. It went very well and just after two in the morning, only Stu remained. I was collecting beer bottles from around the house while he and Gail did the washing up. I had a deja-vu moment, Dot and me the first time, I smiled to myself and wondered if it could happen again but to Gail and Stu. I'd noticed they had spent a lot of time together chatting, laughing and touching and she had always liked him a lot. When we were finished I sat on the sofa, Stu joined me and Gail disappeared into the bedroom. 

My friend had accepted a job in Australia and we were chatting about that and his chances with the 'Sheila's' down under when Gail rejoined us. She had changed into a lounging robe she wore most nights when we cuddled and watched TV. "Oh, Stu will have no problems with the ladies in Australia, he's a handsome guy and will charm those gals Down Under right into his bed," she said as she sat between us.

Stu laughed, "I hope you are right."

Gail and Stu were carrying on a very animated conversation and Gail's robe slipped open to expose an expanse of thigh. I caressed her knee and drifted slowly upwards and discovered she was wearing nothing underneath. I wondered if Gail wanted to give Stu a special going away gift and decided to put it to the test. I kissed and nibbled her neck and whispered, "Kiss Stu." She stopped talking for a few seconds then leaned close to our friend and kissed him full on the lips. I pulled at the robe and exposed her naked body then spread her legs and fondled her pussy. She was soaking wet and I knew this is why she had changed into just her robe, she wanted to fuck Stu. As they kissed Stu kept looking at Gail's naked body. He glanced at me and I gave him a nod that said go ahead and he started to fondle her tits. I whispered again to Gail to get Stu's cock out and she fumbled with his belt and he helped her free his fully erect cock. I removed my pants and put Gail's left hand on my erection.

She masturbated both of us as Stu and I kissed her mouth and tits and our fingers alternated probing her cunt and tweaking her clit. I was looking forward to seeing Stu get between Gail's thighs and pumping his cock into her then having her myself. Stu began a low, guttural moan and Gail stopped wanking him and me. "No, no, no, no," she cried but it was too late, Stu cried out loud and Gail began to jerk him fast and hard and a huge spurt of semen flew into the air followed by several more. Gail moaned along with Stu then it became silent. 

"Oh shit and damn!" Stu cried.

"Ah, too bad, mate, it happens to the best of us," I sympathized and went to the bathroom and returned with a box of tissues and a wet face cloth. I felt bad for him and Gail, she was in the mood for two cocks, I was hoping to see Stu fuck her and I'm sure Stu wanted to so it affected all of us. I had an idea of what to do next, a consolation prize for Stu. Gail was naked and I pulled her forward on the sofa until her ass was on the edge and told her to lift her legs and hold them way back. Her pussy was now lewdly exposed and I offered it to Stu. Gail moved her fingers through his hair and cooed erotically as he finger-fucked and ate her pussy. He moved aside and mauled her tits, toyed with her clit and kissed her while I fucked her. 

"Stay the night, Stu and fuck Gail in the morning," I suggested.

"Yes, stay," Gail urged.

Gail and I were up first and Gail decided to stay naked. When Stu came down Gail was on her hands and knees on the sofa. "C'mon Stu, stop wasting time and fuck me," she said sarcastically. They went for an hour and a half and Stu finally unleashed his seed while Gail was lying on the dining room table. He left shortly after and two years later he was killed in a car crash in Adelaide.

The meeting with David and Susan weighed heavy on my mind. I had feelings for Gail I'd never felt before, I was in love with her and I believed she was in love with me. That didn't change anything regarding our sex lives, I still didn't mind sharing her sexually but now I was thinking long term and the need for mutually agreeable rules concerning what we did with regard to sex with others. There were different ways to approach the David and Susan affair. They took advantage of her vulnerability as did her co-workers and Tyler. They used her sexually for their own pleasure but they also helped her to get through a particularly difficult time in her life and I don't think I would have been any different, I would have fucked her also as I had other women in similar circumstances.

HannyDaniels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannyDaniels

Some people resort to drugs or booze, Gail chose sex and discovered she enjoyed lots of it in adventurous ways and now I hoped we could explore together. I knew how fond she was of David and Susan and how much she liked sex with them and I had the feeling that everything would work out well. 'London Luck' would be with us on Saturday when we were to meet. 

David was about six feet tall, average build, and very well groomed hinting at his military cadet service. Susan was also tall, about five-nine with a heavier build than Gail with large, full breasts. Her body certainly looked sexy and I hoped I'd get to explore it intimately. After hugs and handshakes all around we were escorted into the family room. David got drinks and we chatted about their trip then settled into an uneasy silence with the elephant in the room. David broke the awkward atmosphere by announcing in a matter-of-fact manner they definitely wanted me to join their threesome and suggested we start immediately. There were another few seconds of silence followed by smiles and relieved words of agreement. Gail had packed a small case with a few items of erotic clothing just in case all went well and she asked me to go to the car and get it.

When I returned, she was on David's lap and they were kissing passionately. I watched David mauling her tits and ass and I was completely turned on to see her being sexually aroused by another man again. Susan was siting in one of the armchairs with her legs splayed over the arms. She had opened her shirt and exposed her more than ample tits and had lifted her dress. With one hand she fondled her breasts and with the other she rubbed her clit over her thong as she watched her husband kiss and maul my love, Gail. "They're like rabbits in heat when they get together and it makes me so horny to watch them", she said.

"Yeah, I can see that, me too," I replied. Gail noticed I had returned and got off David's lap. She gave me a big smile, kissed me, and took the case then she and Susan went off upstairs.

David and I were sitting in armchairs about ten feet apart. "I'm glad you're okay with this. I must admit I love being with Gail and Susan loves to watch and join in. We've had a couple of ladies join us and a few couples but our times with Gail have been by far the most erotic. She showed us photos of you and we immediately wanted it to work for the four of us. You'll enjoy Susan, she loves sex and is game for almost anything sexually. I suppose Gail has mentioned I'm into a bit of dominance, discipline and mild B&D, nothing painful, of course, I like the sensation of being in total control in ways that sexually please my partner. Susan and Gail like an erotic spanking and lots of other things and I hope we'll explore them all in time. We like sexual variety as you and Gail do so it should be fun," David said.

"It does appear we are very compatible, I'm really looking forward to this. Susan's very sexy and it sounds like you have had some interesting sexual experiences," I replied.

"We first swapped with friends and found we loved the variety and it took off from there. We should strip off and be ready for when they get back." 

We piled our clothes beside the chairs and both of us were semi-hard and I got my first glimpse of David's infamous cock head. It was indeed larger than normal and did look like a huge mushroom and I was eager to see Gail coax it to its most erect and engorged magnificence before forcing its way into her mouth and pussy.

"Here they come," David announced as we heard the clunking of heels on the stairs.

Gail and Susan entered the room looking more than deliciously sexy and began to parade around. They were dressed identically in black; shelf bra, garter belt, black fishnet stockings and stilettos. Susan's large tits looked lovely as they spilled over her bra, she had a great ass and a neat v-patch of dark pubic hair nestling above her pussy. Gail looked equally incredible and I wondered if she had dressed and displayed herself provocatively like this for David before. It was a strange melange of curiosity, jealousy, horniness and envy. She must have done, of course, he had more sexual experiences with her than I had but what they had done together sexually intrigued me and I wanted to know all the details in all its lewd and lurid details and I desperately wanted to watch David fuck Gail. 

They ended their erotic sashaying in front of us, Gail in front of David and Susan in front of me. They turned, spread their legs, and bent over. I can't imagine a more erotic beginning, all my adult life I've loved looking at ladies dressed erotically displaying their bodies in lewd and lascivious ways, the more pornographic their poses the better. There's no view hornier in my estimation than a sexy woman bending over clutching her ankles or with her hands on the floor, wearing heels, stockings, and a garter belt. I love to see the garter straps snake over naked thighs to stockings tops, lovely rounded buttocks, anus, and pussy. A woman posing with her thong around her knees or ankles is also a strong turn-on for me. 

My cock throbbed as I leered at Susan's ass and bright, wet pink gash then I looked to my left and ogled Gail bending over and displaying herself to David, fuck this was horny! David was caressing his knob which was now fully engorged and massive. I glanced from David's cock to Gail's pussy knowing he would soon be thrusting into her mauling her tits and ass and kissing her and I thought it couldn't get any more erotic, but it did.

Obviously, I do not remember verbatim the conversations that took place years ago in this story of many of my sexual experiences but I do remember the general gist and tenor of what was said.

David began to stroke his cock and said, "Show me, you fucking slut, show me your little blonde cunt," Gail moved a hand to her pussy and spread it open. "You fucking dirty whore, your cunt needs a good pounding and I'm going to do just that," he said excitedly.

Gail whimpered, "Oh Sir, I want to suck your big knob and feel it stretching my little pussy wide open. I want you to use me any way you want and fill me with your hot cum inside." My temperature must have risen by ten degrees hearing them talk like this, it was beyond erotic.

"On the table, you know what to do," David ordered and Gail moved to the coffee table and lay on her back. It was clear they had done this before, she opened her legs wide then, with both hands, spread her pussy lips far apart. David picked up a large, black rubber dildo from beside his chair and went over to Gail. "You want some big black dick? Not as good as the real thing but you'll love it just the same."

"Oh yes Sir, I want it, give it to me, give it to me, please!"

David eased the dildo into Gail's eager pussy and began a steady thrusting. With several inches embedded inside her, David let go and Gail took over pumping it while David stood and played with his cock and balls as they watched each other. Susan remained bent over and edged back to me so her ass was just a few inches from my face and my tongue went to work on her anus, clit, and vagina.

David was now fucking Gail on the coffee table, her legs were high in the air and David was thumping her pussy hard. I had a good view of his cock stretching her pussy and the sounds of flesh smacking against flesh and the squelching noises his cock made with each stroke were very exciting. Listening to her moan, squeal, and pant, "Yes, baby fuck me, let me feel your big knob stretch me," was beyond erotic. My cock was ready to explode as I eased Susan down onto it. I was in the enviable position of being able to watch Gail being fucked and look at Susan's ass and my cock sliding into her pussy. Later we moved to the bedroom and completed a very erotic and enjoyable evening. I was sure this was going to be a horny relationship.

Susan was an eager and accomplished sex partner and her body responded erotically to all aspects of our interactions. I found watching Gail being fucked more erotic and exciting than all the other ladies I had shared and she and Susan had multiple orgasms. Gail and David were the main actors and Susan and I loved to watch them in action. Often, Susan would fondle my cock in the most tantalizing way, keeping me on the brink but never tipping me over as we watched David doing all manner of naughty things to Gail. My major turn-on was that she enjoyed everything he did to her.

David and I shared many erotic tastes, particularly Susan and Gail dressed in sexy attire, they might end up naked but they always started wearing erotic clothing, outfits, or lingerie. The essential items were stockings and stilettos, micro miniskirts, garter belts, bustiers, waist cinchers, shelf bras and wigs, etc. We preferred their tits, bottom and pussy to be fully exposed and readily available for our tongues, fingers, cocks, and sex toys whenever possible although very tiny thongs and open-crotch panties were acceptable. Over time Gail and Susan amassed an extensive collection in lace, satin, leather, etc. and unless David or I had a special request, the girls decided what to wear. Gail also had lots of sexy outfits at David and Susan's home as Susan did at our home so there was no longer a need for either to pack a case.

We had plans to meet with David and Susan at their home one Saturday after lunch but David called early that morning, "It's such a beautiful day I thought we'd go to the farm," he said.

"Farm? What farm?" I queried.

"I guess we haven't told you. There's an empty farmhouse just outside of Uxbridge. The land is destined to become a housing estate but right now it's ideal for some sexy outdoor fun. Gail has been there twice, once with Susan and me, and again with just me when Susan was out of town. We have some Polaroids of our trips and you can see them when you come over, they are quite erotic," David explained.

So, David's fucked Gail and taken porno photos of her when Susan wasn't around. It struck me as very horny and thoughts of a threesome with Gail and Susan flashed through my mind. We often took lewd photos of the ladies but I was looking forward to viewing David's farm stash from before I'd met Gail. As time went on, threesomes happened occasionally when one of us was unavailable and became just as normal for us as foursomes. David stayed with us for ten days when Susan was in Europe with her parents and Gail received more than her usual amount of cock during that visit and sometimes spent the night in bed with David. I found that surprisingly erotic. We might be in the living room or the master bedroom and Gail would have already been well-fucked by David and me and we'd call it a night.

I'd watch Gail and David leave arm in arm heading to the guest bedroom. I'd sit in my chair or bed and within ten minutes I'd hear the sounds of sex emanating from the guest bedroom. I'd fall asleep and wake at three, four, or six and the chances were good that I'd hear Gail being fucked. I'd usually be up first and Gail would wander downstairs all dreamy-eyed from taking David's cock all night. When there were the four of us we often slept with the other's partner.

We drove to David and Susan's and Gail went off upstairs with Susan while David and I went downstairs to the den. He took a shoe box down from the top shelf of a cabinet and handed it to me. It was full of Polaroids and four by six inch photos and I saw Gail immediately. "I found a private company that develops photos discreetly so I didn't use the Polaroid much after that but I always wondered if any of the photos found their way to porn sites," David said. I thought how horny it was that maybe men around the globe, men of all ages, shapes, and nationalities were masturbating while looking at photos of Gail on their computer screen and thinking of fucking her. Some might download and print her photos then splatter cum all over them in horny tributes wishing they could fuck her for real. It could be hundreds of men squirting semen over Gail's face, tits, ass, and pussy, what a horny thought, just like my semen on the window pane covering Dot below in the garden so many years before!

I browsed through the photos: Gail being fucked by David, sucking on his big knob, fucking herself with dildos and cucumbers, and with David in a sixty-nine with both Gail and Susan and the gals in a sixty-nine. There were quite a few of Gail and Susan tied up in various ways and positions with David fucking them in some. There were photos of the gals being spanked, flogged, and cropped over David's lap, bending over a table and kneeling on a chair. Susan and Gail also spanking one another. I thumbed through about twenty photos that looked like they were taken at the same session. Gail and Susan were together on the sofa in the living room with their legs way back and wide, spreading their pussies, using dildos, cucumbers. A series of photos showed them sharing a long, double-headed rubber cock. In the last few photos, it was so deep in each pussy their bottoms were touching and they both looked very happy. 

One photo had me very surprised. Gail was on her hands and knees on the sofa and Susan was fucking her with a strap-on. That was not the surprise, off to the right, not immediately noticeable in the shadows was a very dark-skinned black guy watching and holding his extremely large erection. This was a super exciting development, since seeing those photos of Dot with black men I've had a strong fetish for interracial sex and would dearly love to see Gail with one or more black guys. She had never mentioned anything about a black guy and I thought he must be waiting for Susan to finish preparing Gail's pussy for his huge cock. I imagined him kneeling behind Gail and sliding his huge dick into her and wondered if David put his cock in her mouth to give her a spit-roasting. This will be a discussion for later. 

The photos went on and on and I began to realize that Gail was getting far more cock than I had ever thought. She was seeing the two co-workers, Tyler and being fucked silly by David and in all the photos she was very happy and smiling. I reached the farm photos and they were indeed very arousing. There's something about women in lingerie, stockings and heels in the great outdoors that I find particularly erotic. There were several of Gail and Susan in very provocative poses as well each gal being fucked by David. I liked one of Gail on her hands and knees on a blanket in a field showing her pussy gaping open with semen dripping from it. In another she is bent over a fence being drilled and yet another in the back of the car and bent over in the trunk.  

Uxbridge was about a half hour's drive and we turned off the country road into a long, straight gravel driveway and over a small rise. The farmhouse had seen better days and all the windows and doors were boarded up. We drove behind the house and I could see what David had meant by it being so private. It was totally secluded with fields and clumps of trees as far as one could see and I thought what a shame it will one day be covered with homes and concrete.

There was an overgrown garden of sorts that we parked beside. Susan and Gail had dressed at home and put on light raincoats for the trip hoping we wouldn't be involved in an accident that might reveal their sexy and very skimpy attire beneath. We got out of the car and the ladies removed their coats. It was incredibly horny to see them walking about the overgrown garden dressed in such an erotic way. David was taking photographs and asking them to pose in various positions. He'd tell them to bend over and put fingers in their pussies and pose in other lewd ways. There was a small porch at the rear of the house, it was nothing much with just a two by four railing around it and I had an idea and took the camera from David. I asked Gail to go onto the porch, bend over and stick her ass out between the top and second rail. It was a tremendously erotic view of her ass and pussy that were both stretched by the pose and I took several shots from below capturing her anus and pussy in a very horny shot. Susan posed there in the same way then both of them posed side by side.

I opened the trunk and Susan bent over into it and I penetrated her from behind while at the same time Gail was bent over the hood and being screwed by David. We then grabbed a couple of blankets and David led us to a clump of trees where there was a nice spot to continue fucking, he said it was the exact spot where he had fucked Gail when they were there without Susan. Gail looked at me and smiled. We managed three more trips to the farmhouse before construction began and today the area is covered with a well-established housing development.

When we got home Gail asked what I thought of the photos. I said, "They were very horny but what's with the black guy?"

"Oh, you saw that. I told you that we went away one weekend, it was to his place and it only happened the one time, unfortunately. I've had a thing for black guys for a long time. After Dad died, Mom began dating a black guy who eventually moved in with us. He was very handsome and charming and I had a severe crush on him. I would hear them fucking and mom was unable to keep quiet. I masturbated as Mom cried, whimpered, screamed, and cried out, fuck me, yes, yes, oh baby, fuck me over and over. She was having the time of her life and they were at it every couple of days. I told Susan about it and she said she had a black friend I might like. He had moved a five-hour drive from Toronto but David and Susan still saw him a couple of weekends a year. She offered to set up a meeting at his place, we would travel on Friday and come back Sunday. She said she would email him a few photos of me but was sure he'd want to meet me. Susan told me he was very well hung and his cock when fully erect was eleven inches long. 

When she offered to show me his photo I said no. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision and I told Susan I didn't want to see him until I met him on the day he would fuck me. We told David and he thought it was highly erotic and would discuss it with the friend. I was spectacularly excited, horny, and nervous on the drive to see Denny. I was excited because I knew nothing about him or what he looked like, just his name, horny because he was black, and nervous because he had an eleven-inch cock.

We arrived at the small town just before four in the afternoon and drove down a country road to Denny's home. It was a large ranch-style house surrounded by a forest. It had been massively renovated and landscaped and looked beautiful. Denny was a dentist and had purchased the town's practice from the retiring resident. After three years he was affectionately known by all as 'Denny the Dentist.' He came out and welcomed us as we stepped out of the car with a broad grin. He was of average height and build and had a very dark skin tone which is a real turn-on for me, I was attracted to him instantly. The house was completely renovated inside and after showing us to our bedrooms and dropping off our luggage, he invited us to the patio at the back of the house. There was a large, fully screened area containing several seating options, a wet bar, built-in barbeque, pizza oven hot tub, and saltwater pool with waterfall. 

We settled on the patio and enjoyed a refreshing drink while chatting. God, I was horny and wanted Denny to fuck me but he was calm, relaxed, and in no rush which made me even hornier. He suggested we might like a shower before he took us to a new restaurant in town. We took his suggestion and had a nice dinner in the very busy restaurant where everyone knew 'Denny the Dentist.'

Back at the house, we got down to business. Susan and I went to change and David and Denny were naked when we returned. Denny's cock lay flaccid between his legs and looked monstrous, David was stroking his cock, and his knob looked fully engorged. "Let me get you ready for Denny," Susan said and fixed a thick strap-on cock around her waist. The photo you saw was taken by David just before Susan pulled out and Denny took over, ask David, I'm sure he has photos of Denny fucking me. I loved everything about Denny, his fingers, lips, tongues and huge cock. David fucked me also and Denny gave Susan a good pounding. We played well into the night and I slept with Denny.

On Saturday morning we took a hike along a trail at the back of the house to a lofty rocky outcropping and took in the spectacular view. Denny took two blankets out of his backpack and a horny foursome ensued for the next hour or more. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub in the afternoon interspersed with lots of sexual activity. I never tired of looking at Denny walking about, his perfect black skin tone shining in the sunlight and his huge cock, whether soft or erect, swaying before him. He was the epitome of the virile Mandingo fucking machine that I'm sure most white women dream of having sex with. David slept with me that night and we fell asleep to the sounds of Susan taking almost a foot of black cock.

On the drive home, Susan took over the driving and David got into the back seat with me and we fondled and I played with and sucked his cock for most of the rest of the drive home. I stayed at their place on Sunday night and Susan and I went to work together on Monday morning after a most enjoyable, sex-crazy weekend. I told Susan that Denny the Dentist could drill and fill my cavities any time he wanted to!"

Gail was a member of a scuba club and they were going on a dive up on Lake Huron and I tagged along. We were staying at a cabin camp called 'Tim's Place' and that evening we sat around the campfire with a beer and listened to the one and only cassette tape that anyone had brought along. It was Neil Diamond's 'Moods' and the songs on that album have significant meaning to me to this very day. I came to a decision at Tim's Place that I have never regretted for an instant.

Published 
Written by TheSalaciousScribbler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments